Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys totally blow me away when you all sleuth out pics. It didn't take long at ALL for y'all to figure out where these pics were taken. :bow:

I love it when this posting brainstorming thing happens...we all bounce off of each other's posts reaching a conclusion almost in unison...so cool.

The night that we all were waiting on her release, someone had an inside source with the airports.
Wasn't it posted that there was a private plane either from Ohio, or registered as going to Ohio that night/morning of her release???

It sure seems to ring a bell with me that there was.

And, if so, man, Todd M sure has put out a lot of money sending his private jets all over the country on a wild goose chase.
They all must find themselves very amusing.

There has to be a reason though now that these are coming out.
And, I don't think that it has anything to do her being ordered back to Orlando for probation.
They have kept her pretty well hidden for her to all of a sudden shown up with a new pouty/puffy lower lip, and triple X rated *advertiser censored*.

In that side by side close up of her in post #48, there are moles on her lower neck, collar bone area that match also.
Her jawline profile match up in that picture also.

Judging by these pics, I would think she is staying by herself wherever she is. Maybe a halfway type house/dorm room/rehab center that allows her to leave. Knowing how hated she is, she is taking a huge risk going everywhere and walking around by herself. Plus we all know how social she is and constantly surrounds herself with people. IMO there's no way she'd be shopping and walking around by herself unless she had to be or was staying with strangers she had nothing in common with.

I agree. I noticed she was by herself and found it odd. Well, odd because of her personality type. Not odd because I doubt anyone wants to be around her.

Great sleuthing guys.

Just a quick thing to throw into the pile of evidence here. We know she is a big fan of Ohio State so it makes sense she'd be wearing that cap.

Breast size looks about right. Ahem.

casey-anthony1.jpg

? Her necklaces. Can anyone see what they are? Wondering if she has a cremation necklace like Cindys...

I don't know what the cremation necklace looks like, but this is a close up on the necklaces

Anthony3.jpg

The round necklace looks like the one I remember her wearing, it's the Lacoste croc logo. Didn't she wear that in the photo she used on one site where she's wearing a green dress or top? I think it was a singles site.

Just a shout out!

Hi Jose :seeya:

Hi CM :seeya:

Hi Dorothy C Simms :seeya:

Hi George :seeya:

Hi Cindy :seeya:

Hi Lee :seeya:

Hi Mallory :seeya:

Oh...and HI CASEY!! Nice of you to join us :) :seeya: :seeya:

otto,
Those pictures scream FCA to me. Then again, it's late and my eyes are crossing. lol
IMOO that is her chin and her lips. Thanks for posting those pics. ;)

Ok...some do...some don't ...in some her b**bs are way too big...nose a little bit off...but in some pics it does look like her. How can that be??

Thanks for the pics of the necklaces.. I just want to know if she has had contact with Cindy..

Just a shout out!

Must we always be so pleasant? lol

I do think its her, considering the mole.

- add a little weight
- pad the bra (come on her *advertiser censored* weren't that big before)
- add a little juice to the lips

What I can't get past is the mole and the swagger. Both are too coincidental to not to be her. Unless they have a real good doppleganger out here.

OTOH, you would think one of her handlers would make sure she covered up that mole and changed her walk.

Mel

That is definately her. The moles are in the exact spots. You are right, a bit of extra weight, the putting hands in back like tucking in her shirt like she did constantly in court. Now the ears would complete the look:):). But she does have the short front sides of hair too. To me she looks aware of someone.

Just a shout out!

You beat me to it!

Great job, you guys! I'm impressed!

Those different outfits are puzzling. The DT could have set it all up just to get pics to sell. If a pap took the photos, and they weren't set up, then he knew exactly where she was staying and followed her for days or more. In that case the photog would have thousands of pics. If they're real I'm surprised that TMZ didn't make a bigger deal out of them.

I tried to overlap a photo of KC at the defense table over one of the 'new' pics. I was trying to see if the facial features lined up. In the new pics it looks like the chin could be longer and there seems to be something different about the upper lip, too. Unfortunately, I need new prescription glasses and the new pics are too small for me to work with.

The mannerisms seem to be those of KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member