Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anybody not recognize her? or do they just not care?

If I was there, I would be the first person to give her away.

I have to keep reminding myself that the majority of people aren't as obsessed with this creature as I am, so therefore they would not be looking for her to be in their neck of the woods. I know when I am out and about, I am constantly being flagged down by a friend who I had just passed by and did not even notice because I was so absorbed in shopping, etc. I think it will actually be easy for her to assimilate into everyday life. HOWEVER, where she will run into trouble is with interpersonal relationships. She is still a user and abuser, and she will wreak havoc wherever she goes. She can't help it, it's too ingrained in her. Then of course, we will hear about her on the news AGAIN.

This chest size with her is baffling. I have never got the impression in any of her previous photos that she was endowed. In only one photo does she look like she had one and that it the one with her playing with Caylee on the floor. I think she was self-enhanced with padding in that one.

In her previous photos, she is a B cup at best. Now we have her D+. If she was ever going to get surgery, that is the only part of her body she would change..imo.

I figured it out. She is wearing a "wine rack" and a "beer belly".

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/v/vspfiles/V4_Backup/winerack.asp

Be sure to click the red sneak a peak link on first page. :floorlaugh:

"Now you can turn an A cup in to double Ds AND sport your favorite beverage for yourself and your friends! We get it that some chicks just don’t want that pregnant look that comes with The Beerbelly. We developed The Winerack to “Fill Out” our product line if you will. The picture shown here is of our good friend Sue, who is not, no offense Sue, Well Endowed. Strap on the Winerack and Voila’ Sue’s giving Pamela Anderson a run for the money."

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) –

Casey Anthony Ohio Photos – Were Pics Staged by Her?

After “Casey Anthony” Ohio pictures hit online today, viewers of the Casey Anthony trial immediately began to ask two questions. First, are the Casey Anthony pictures really her? And if they are, were these Casey Anthony Ohio pics staged … by her? Casey Anthony Ohio reports are nothing new. But to date, Anthony’s whereabouts have not been confirmed. Her attorneys claim that divulging her location could jeopardize her safety. But is she also staging pictures to profit on her own story?

Last month, LALATE first reported that Anthony would most likely move from Orlando to Northern Ohio, not Columbus. Earlier today, LALATE exclusive reported that Casey Anthony was spotted over the weekend in Northern Ohio, and that her cousin is set to marry in town later this August.

An earlier LALATE exclusive report claimed that Anthony was in Youngstown, Ohio, but surrounded by security personnel. A mere spotting of Anthony allegedly prompted her to jump into a waiting car. Casey Anthony, after hearing her name called “turned and hurried to a waiting car” wrote one LALATE reader. The reader described Anthony shopping for Handles Ice Cream, but with a waiting car by her side.

So when pictures surfaced today of someone purported by Casey Anthony, viewers immediately wondered if the Speidi-esque like photos were anything but candid. . . . Celebrities, when staging photos, stroll down the street with a coffee in hand. “Casey Anthony” does exactly that in these photos. Would Anthony, who claims to have a top security detail protecting her every move, just accidentally allowed herself to be captured in candid pictures? The answer still remains unknown.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/559009/Sears-Eddy.html?nav=5009

Sears-Eddy
July 10, 2011

The parents of Shannon Christine Sears and Charles Clifford Eddy III are announcing the couple's engagement.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Bradley Sears of Girard and Robin Sears and Thomas Eastek Sr. of Columbiana. Parents of the groom-elect are Kathy and Charles C. Eddy Jr. of Canfield.
A resident of Youngs-town, Miss Sears is an account executive for Kuboff and Associates.
Mr. Eddy is a sales manager at family-owned Bob & Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Fiat.
The couple have planned a private wedding ceremony to be held Aug. 27 at Old North Church in Canfield. Invitations will be issued for the ceremony and a reception to be held at the Youngstown Country Club in Youngstown.

I figured it out. She is wearing a "wine rack" and a "beer belly".

http://www.thebeerbelly.com/v/vspfiles/V4_Backup/winerack.asp

Be sure to click the red sneak a peak link on first page. :floorlaugh:

"Now you can turn an A cup in to double Ds AND sport your favorite beverage for yourself and your friends! We get it that some chicks just don’t want that pregnant look that comes with The Beerbelly. We developed The Winerack to “Fill Out” our product line if you will. The picture shown here is of our good friend Sue, who is not, no offense Sue, Well Endowed. Strap on the Winerack and Voila’ Sue’s giving Pamela Anderson a run for the money."
:floorlaugh:

caylee_anthony-10110-CaseyOhio.jpg

caylee_anthony-10114-CaseyOhio.jpg

caylee_anthony-10112-CaseyOhio.jpg

JMO, If this isn't Casey then it must be a twin sister the Anthonys gave away at birth.

ACR

BBM
Oh, damn! They kept the wrong one!:banghead:

lol, somehow i don't think she plans on going to that wedding. jmo.

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) –

Casey Anthony Ohio Photos – Were Pics Staged by Her?

After “Casey Anthony” Ohio pictures hit online today, viewers of the Casey Anthony trial immediately began to ask two questions. First, are the Casey Anthony pictures really her? And if they are, were these Casey Anthony Ohio pics staged … by her? Casey Anthony Ohio reports are nothing new. But to date, Anthony’s whereabouts have not been confirmed. Her attorneys claim that divulging her location could jeopardize her safety. But is she also staging pictures to profit on her own story?

Last month, LALATE first reported that Anthony would most likely move from Orlando to Northern Ohio, not Columbus. Earlier today, LALATE exclusive reported that Casey Anthony was spotted over the weekend in Northern Ohio, and that her cousin is set to marry in town later this August.

An earlier LALATE exclusive report claimed that Anthony was in Youngstown, Ohio, but surrounded by security personnel. A mere spotting of Anthony allegedly prompted her to jump into a waiting car. Casey Anthony, after hearing her name called “turned and hurried to a waiting car” wrote one LALATE reader. The reader described Anthony shopping for Handles Ice Cream, but with a waiting car by her side.

So when pictures surfaced today of someone purported by Casey Anthony, viewers immediately wondered if the Speidi-esque like photos were anything but candid. . . . Celebrities, when staging photos, stroll down the street with a coffee in hand. “Casey Anthony” does exactly that in these photos. Would Anthony, who claims to have a top security detail protecting her every move, just accidentally allowed herself to be captured in candid pictures? The answer still remains unknown.

http://www.tribtoday.com/page/content.detail/id/559009/Sears-Eddy.html?nav=5009

Sears-Eddy
July 10, 2011

The parents of Shannon Christine Sears and Charles Clifford Eddy III are announcing the couple's engagement.
The bride-elect is the daughter of Bradley Sears of Girard and Robin Sears and Thomas Eastek Sr. of Columbiana. Parents of the groom-elect are Kathy and Charles C. Eddy Jr. of Canfield.
A resident of Youngs-town, Miss Sears is an account executive for Kuboff and Associates.
Mr. Eddy is a sales manager at family-owned Bob & Chuck Eddy Chrysler Dodge Jeep and Fiat.
The couple have planned a private wedding ceremony to be held Aug. 27 at Old North Church in Canfield. Invitations will be issued for the ceremony and a reception to be held at the Youngstown Country Club in Youngstown.

Congratulations to the Sears/Eddy family on the empending nuptuals. Private is the best type of ceremony considering today's interest in all things not important. Good luck and best wishes to the now happy couple. Please let us know how things are going in a couple of years. :fence:

That's the other thing that bothers me. Why have no employees from Starbucks or Old Navy come forward and talked about this? Even if they didn't know it was her, surely after seeing these pictures they might think it was her and want to talk? No one has said anything, and there only pictures and videos of her. Very odd.

I think it's because she never went into Starbucks. The frappe was bought for her and given to her by whoever was helping her with this photo op. I also don't think she shopped any further than the window at Old Navy.

Think about it. Nothing to do but wander the streets and window shop? Holed up in a hotel? No friends, not being able to trust anyone? Eating alone, laying around ordering food in. No good home cooked food just whatever she can buy. Casey is in her own private incarceration now. Just no bars around her.

Casey Anthony has been sentenced to life in a prison with 300 million outmates

Did anybody not recognize her? or do they just not care?

If I was there, I would be the first person to give her away.

That's what I've been wondering too. Where are the salespeople/clerks/regular citizens who have come into contact with her? Why aren't we hearing from people who've had "Casey sightings"? I would think there would have been at least one or two by now!

That's what I've been wondering too. Where are the salespeople/clerks/regular citizens who have come into contact with her? Why aren't we hearing from people who've had "Casey sightings"? I would think there would have been at least one or two by now!
I think it is as natsound said: since this was likely staged, she probably had very little real exposure or contact with clerks, cashiers, etc.:

I think it's because she never went into Starbucks. The frappe was bought for her and given to her by whoever was helping her with this photo op. I also don't think she shopped any further than the window at Old Navy.

They were busy posting signs that said "No Checks Accepted".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth