Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
200mm would. 35mm would not. Notice that 10, 12, 13, and 14 are all the same photo. It was shot in landscape orientation and then cropped several times in portrait.

You're right ... RAW format would also give better resolution and clarity.

I don't think she's had surgery - when I gain weight, that is the first place that I can tell that I am putting on weight. I believe that it's FCA and I hope Morgan sees these and Strickland/HHJBP get these photos before CM pleads his "she's scared for her life and in therapy and can't come beck to Orlando" song and dance routine for the courts

Not that it's reliable info, but a comment on TMZ...

"The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave."

I think the "park" picture is somewhere on OSU campus.. they have the same dark light posts... still looking for a red brick wall.

IMO I highly doubt she had plastic surgery. From the reports I read, she was not interested. From what I have seen of her, I doubt she'd want it. I would believe she is pregnant more than I'd believe she had surgery. I think this is her. I think there are more things that do match than don't. I think some of the previous pics we have seen of her in the "many faces:" collections all over the internet have shown her at bad angles, too. It's all in the angle. I think that some media agency tracked her from jail to KORL to Ohio to Columbus, and waited.

I agree. Too many things match for it to be just a look-a-like. Now, I might believe if it is not Casey it is a relative of hers. But even then it would be hard to believe so many characteristics that match.

I have looked with a very critical eye at these photos because I am one who doesn't just accept things at face value. There are a few pics that I question if it is Casey but I agree it is all in the angle. The ones that do look like her look so much like her that I can't believe they aren't her. And with that I can accept that the questionable ones are her, too.

They all look staged, IMO, yet I do not think they are. I think they are pro shots with a very high quality camera. In some of the photos she looks downright sloppy, and I doubt Casey would look like that in a photo unless she captured in candid shots like these (or drunk, peeing in a parking lot).

Well, we would know for sure if it was her if she would smile. I would know that evil smirk anywhere, even in my sleep. :sick:

So is this a ploy by her lawyers to claim that she is in danger because crazies may attack her ... a stunt to keep her from returning to Orlando to serve probation?

She doesn't look like she's in danger, and she's not acting like she thinks she's in danger.

attachment.php

Attachments

• CASEYS.jpg
    CASEYS.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 392
I think it is her. Let me tell you digital cameras today are awesome. I have one with a 20x optical zoom on it. I use it for concert photos and you would not believe the quality I get. I took one of Bret Michaels last summer from 20th row and it looks like a professional headshot.

Teeth don't really match.

Attachments

• d9ad9_Caylee%2520and%2520Casey%2520Anthony15.jpg
    d9ad9_Caylee%2520and%2520Casey%2520Anthony15.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Anthony6.jpg
    Anthony6.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 74
Teeth don't really match.

Remember, she fell in the elevator and chipped one. Since then they have been uneven, and it looks like one is longer than the other. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23