Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Otto the photo with the two of them in the park and then FCA alone - what a juxtaposition - totally sad and horrible. And those look like the same jeans.

...oh good grief.

LeonardPadillaLeonard Padilla
One of my security people who was intimate with her also agrees. No blemish on girls left toe.

I guarantee the girl in the 27 photos is not Casey Anthony.

Not that it's reliable info, but a comment on TMZ...

"The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave."

Cracks me up that she is living in a cheap motel in downtown Columbus. We have been gritting our teeth thinking she is tanning herself in some private beach house somewhere. LOL :great:

...oh good grief.

One of my security people who was intimate with her also agrees. No blemish on girls left toe.

I'm sure it's her.

It's hard to say for sure, but it looks like they may both be wearing a butterfly or perhaps a four leaf clover necklace.

Anthony8.jpg

Wow Otto the photo with the two of them in the park and then FCA alone - what a juxtaposition - totally sad and horrible. And those look like the same jeans.

She's got quite the little bounce in her step now!

...oh good grief.

What? Does he mean Tracy? Cause when I hear "intimate" I think of sex. How can you even tell on her toe in the pic LOL

or I guess I should say, you don't need to be intimate with someone to see a toe, especially in Florida where 90% of the female population likely wears flip flops.

I think it is her. Let me tell you digital cameras today are awesome. I have one with a 20x optical zoom on it. I use it for concert photos and you would not believe the quality I get. I took one of Bret Michaels last summer from 20th row and it looks like a professional headshot.

Here is the pic. It is much larger I cropped for here. Just to show what a non professional camera can do.

Image4.jpg

I'm sure it's her.

It's hard to say for sure, but it looks like they may both be wearing a butterfly or perhaps a four leaf clover necklace.

Anthony8.jpg

both necklaces look like butterflies to me...

Not that it's reliable info, but a comment on TMZ...

"The photos of Casey shopping were taken at the Lennox Town Center Mall on Olentangy River Rd. in Columbus, Ohio. Google Maps street view of the storefront matches perfectly - the windows, light posts, shrubbery, etc. She has been staying at the Varsity Inn ($72/night hotel) which is located on Olentangy River Rd., just across King Ave."

Well, it certainly does look like the same place. And Varsity Inn is within walking distance. I just can't find a park or park-like setting in the area and in one or two photos she is walking through such an area. But the area in front of the Old Navy store looks identical in Google Maps.

...oh good grief.

LP is full of it. There is no way in the world that you can tell from any of those 27 photos what is or is not on the girls toes.

LP is full of it. There is no way in the world that you can tell from any of those 27 photos what is or is not on the girls toes.

He wants the spot light back on him so he can talk about daisy chains again.

i agree its her and no one would hold those pics long enough for her to change clothes , so therefore it must be Baez and Co. and in 2 weeks all she has been doing is eating it seems LOL Bela Vita pigin out

I virtually traveled throughout a lot of the OSU campus (It is HUGE!) and this is what I've found.... the dark light poles are only found in the campus area, the rest of town has normal wooden poles (that I've seen).

Every place I've noticed to closely resemble the photos have nice new and neat looking sidewalks, the pics have broken sidewalks with grass growing in them. And, a lot of the streets are larger, the pics look to have smaller, undefined (not beautiful edges, etc) streets. I'm guessing this is residential, I'm just having a hard time finding a run-down residential area on campus.

I bet she is leaving town and reason for "leaking" from TMZ so that now everyone will look there but she is on to orlando for court or tx for mental help LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd