Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are using Google maps, most of them from the area are from 2009, or at least that is what is on the watermark on the maps. There are the same light posts around the mall area but they are green. It will be hard to pinpoint exactly where the photos were taken at since we do not have current maps to look at.

Wow ~ I am in total AWE of you Sleuthers!

In trying to help, I was trying to enlarge some of the photos to get a closer/clearer look-see.
I hope I don't blow out the margins on this topic.

These pics I enlarged and tried to clear up a bit....to me at least, they don't look like Casey at all.
The eyes don't come close to matching the trial eyes.
But then again, I'm in need of new specs so take my opinion for what it's worth. :)
But the rest of the pics from TMZ sure do look like her.

I noticed in these TMZ pics the ends of her long flowing hair look as though it's been freshly cut.

643468e5.jpg

c8c1776f.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

35b8cc48.jpg

I'm not totally convinced it's her, but the profile shots sure do look like her. Casey has odd looking wrist and lower forearms, and this person doesn't have quite the same look. The upper lip area looks a little different. I'm not sure the face is long and narrow enough. Also, unless she already got a boob job, I'm not sure any bra could lift her breasts and make them look rounded. There's no previous photos of her that looked like that. I thought casey looked a little more out of proportion with her upper half looking longer than her bottom half. This person has pronounced collar bones though, and so did Casey.

Does tmz ever doctor photos to make them look different? I'd expect Casey to have a couple of different caps to match her top or something instead of wearing the same one.

If you are using Google maps, most of them from the area are from 2009, or at least that is what is on the watermark on the maps. There are the same light posts around the mall area but they are green. It will be hard to pinpoint exactly where the photos were taken at since we do not have current maps to look at.

Campus has the darker (black? navy blue?) light posts... I just can't figure out where the other pics were taken at. I'm sure the Old Navy is right though, images look the same.

LP is full of it. There is no way in the world that you can tell from any of those 27 photos what is or is not on the girls toes.

:snooty:

I call sour grapes first ;) I think LP is just mad that he didn't find her himself.

MOO

Mel

I virtually traveled throughout a lot of the OSU campus (It is HUGE!) and this is what I've found.... the dark light poles are only found in the campus area, the rest of town has normal wooden poles (that I've seen).

Every place I've noticed to closely resemble the photos have nice new and neat looking sidewalks, the pics have broken sidewalks with grass growing in them. And, a lot of the streets are larger, the pics look to have smaller, undefined (not beautiful edges, etc) streets. I'm guessing this is residential, I'm just having a hard time finding a run-down residential area on campus.

hope this works....shows the lamp post in it.

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1T4GGHP_enUS418US423&q=Old+Navy+at+1731+Olentangy+River+Rd&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl"]Old Navy at 1731 Olentangy River Rd - Google Maps[/ame]

click on address > then click on marker> for street view.....here I do a screen capture

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 33
LP is full of it. There is no way in the world that you can tell from any of those 27 photos what is or is not on the girls toes.

Right, and I want to know how he will "guarantee" this is not Casey?

If it isn't her, then someone went through a great deal of trouble to make it look like her--right down to the matching moles, the semi-sheared eyebrows, matching hats, matching watches, girl looks the same height and has what I consider long arms for a short person, just like Casey has, IMO.

So....bring on your guarantee, LP. We will not argue if you have absolute proof.

All I can say...if it is her....what a sad and lonely life she's got ahead of her. As it should be...all alone!

MOO

Mel

hope this works....shows the lamp post in it.

Old Navy at 1731 Olentangy River Rd - Google Maps

click on address > then click on marker> for street view.....here I do a screen capture

I was actually referring to the other pics of her walking on a side walk. There's darker light posts in there, they look the same as ones on campus, but I cannot find anywhere that looks similar to the surrounding areas in the pic of her (broken sidewalks with grass growing through, small streets with residential parking, etc.).

Most of them look like her to me. Photos 1-5 make me wonder if she's pregnant.

If they're so afraid for her life, why is out walking alone?

A person that tiny can definitely show weight gain in a span of two weeks. If it is true that she was drinking a Corona on the night of her release, and she is still knocking them back, then I could definitely see her gaining weight.

I am not sure it is her or not, but those moles sure do line up, don't they?

I'm 5' tall as well, and unfortunately a 10-pound gain is VERY apparent when you're this short. It doesn't take that many calories, either. I can't lose weight unless I eat less than 1000 calories a day.

I'm 5' tall as well, and unfortunately a 10-pound gain is VERY apparent when you're this short. It doesn't take that many calories, either. I can't lose weight unless I eat less than 1000 calories a day.

Casey could easily have gained this much weight if she is living on fast food. Especially just out of jail--her metabolism could have slowed down a bit with inactivity so getting out and eating so many more calories could pack on the pounds.

I still have a problem with the first couple photos. They really do not look like her. But others do, very much so. I remember profile views of her in court and she does not have a strong jawline and can look a little puffy under chin/high neck area. And the profiles in these photos show that!

Do we have any reason to believe TMZ would be part of a hoax or would easily be duped (without intending to deceive)?

In my post above ( #282) the vision/reading glasses Casey? is wearing.....
Are those the same glasses she was wearing when she stood in front of JB's office, just before being arrested, in her 'office girl' outfit? White top and dark slacks I think it was.

The openings of the ears are exactly the same

I was actually referring to the other pics of her walking on a side walk. There's darker light posts in there, they look the same as ones on campus, but I cannot find anywhere that looks similar to the surrounding areas in the pic of her (broken sidewalks with grass growing through, small streets with residential parking, etc.).

ooops sorry :innocent:

In my post above ( #282) the vision/reading glasses Casey? is wearing.....
Are those the same glasses she was wearing when she stood in front of JB's office, just before being arrested, in her 'office girl' outfit? White top and dark slacks I think it was.

I thought they were darker black? :waitasec:

Attachments

• 21139823_aab6a_casey+anthony.jpg
    21139823_aab6a_casey+anthony.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 84

Someone mentioned the cars looking like gov't cars, they all look the same (or similar), like maybe they are unmarked police cars or campus police cars. A google street view of Ohio State University Police show similar black lamps posts there.

ixxid2.jpg

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97070

If you are up to it and want to, check out Goodale Blvd. and the surrounding areas. It is near the motel on King St., has some of the black lamp posts, it's a neighborhood with sidewalks and there is a person that lives in the area that may or may not be related to George. I need to get some sleep so I can't check the area completely right now. I will do so later if no one else has done it before I can look again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah