Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really care if it's her or not. The photo I'm waiting to see is her mugshot after she's emptied JB's checking account.

Yeah, and during the trial, she'll accuse him of rape.

Not saying this to be nasty but I wish we could see her ears. They are one of her most revealing features.

I think the way she's letting her hair hang to cover her ears is precisely to cover that feature. They would be a dead giveaway.

Its her. Absolutely her. She has gained a good 15 pounds or maybe 10, she is short. Life isn't easy. But it is her. I did not think so at first glance, but if you look closer, it is her. WOWWWWWWWWWW. She looks like ##$%4

Hmmmmm I don't think it's her. Her chin doesn't look right......good try though by somebody. JMHO

casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg
[/IMG]
Does anyone find a picture of her that we can compare the ear line I marked here. It's very horizontal looking?

Complete with hoop earring. Eyebrow is the same too.

14mc1fd.jpg

caseyanthony08031102ful.jpg

Check out the gothic finger polish.

Knowing Casey is a chameleon, I think she has found some new friends that she has identified with and has adopted some of their fashion statements as her own. She probably finds reality in their darker interests like fetishes and satanic rituals.

I also think she is not showing any signs of someone seeking therapy, instead someone indulging in her madness. Proud to be an American Psycho.

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, so I don't know if this has been mentioned.
The fingernails look short. I was thinking she had long nails. Anyone?

Oh its her alright. I think in the first pic she tried to disguise herself. It almost looks like she has stuck something on her nose ala Mrs Doubtfire. And she is hiding the ears with the hair and the cap.

She has put on weight because she has been eating NON STOP and sitting in her sad little hotel room, alone, waiting for JB to txt her and let her know the MILLIONS ARE ROLLIN' IN.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Not gonna happen FICA.

I think this is HILARIOUS. It tells us SO MUCH. The *lawyers* got her as faaaar away from them as they could. IF they have put her in a PUBLIC hotel, then they care NOT A JOT for her safety, despite their announcements to the contrary. And she is wandering around wearing different clothes and fake noses (ok, maybe its not a fake nose but it LOOKS LIKE ONE TO ME) I bet a years wages she was on STRICK INSTRUCTIONS to say inside but oooohhhh no. She just HAD to go slap on a disguise and go shopping. Her modus operandi has not changed one bit. Do the stupidest and most obvious thing possible. She truly is her own worse enemy. (and that makes me giddy :) )

Which supports CAs testimony that FCA gains weight when sedentary. And around the middle too, just like she said. So much for JBs clingy shirt testimony. Not that it matters now since she's "not guilty"

The photos were taken by Splash News Online and probably were sold to TMZ - if you look underneath each photo, you will see that it says Splash News. Harvey Levin has made it perfectly clear since her release that he would not pay a penny to her or her attorneys for photos or videos.

~jmo~

It is absollutely her - I would have thought she would have gotten to the gym and the whole nine yards of getting physically back together again and she has not. She has put on weight and a lot of it. I am glad to see. Wow, wow, wow. I don't know how anyone can doubt it, look at the closeups of her. And she is shopping - she needs clothes.

This may sound trite, but it matters - I would have thought she would be heavily in to exercise and eating right - just to get it together after being locked up for three years - but apparently she is "eating" and "shopping". Sounds very trite - but it is not. I thought she would have looked completely different - tan, thin - the whole bit. And she loves the stores - and they don't have to be expensive - KMart is fine. Old habits die hard.

She will reoffend. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT - NONE, NADA.

I dunno. I think it is someone doing an imitation of her. The teeth don't match up and neither does the expression. We know she was absolutely cheerful in the jail videos. The jail psychologist noted her inappropriate cheerfulness. The guards said she always greeted them with a smile. Despite being the most hated in America I don't think she would have that expression on her face. I think she would be absolutely :giggle: ecstatic looking.

Which supports CAs testimony that FCA gains weight when sedentary. And around the middle too, just like she said. So much for JBs clingy shirt testimony. Not that it matters now since she's "not guilty"

BBM

I think that's actually what this means in the long run, even if no one wants to admit it. In the end it doesn't matter. She was aquitted and whether she's gotta wear a ball cap all the time or get a little work done on her face, she still can come and go as she pleases. She can go into Old Navy and buy whatever the hell she wants and no one can do a thing about it.

You can only follow someone around for so long that you just get bored if nothing is going on.

Okay, really? Some disguise... even seen in her natural habitat. :rolleyes:

Can anyone find a picture where the whites of Casey's eyes are whiter then her teeth? I have been trying and can not.

Interesting....absence of a purse in both pictures and yet she is clearly shopping???

To be honest...I'm in my 30's and I have never carried a purse. My two teens don't either. All I walk out the house with is my ID and debit card in my back pocket.

She likes vnecks now. The fit only accents her shoulders and neck two more give aways.

Casey has a square chin, not a round chin like in the picture above. Casey's chin has a downward facing ( under her bottom lip, which the TMZ pictures don't have. Casey's nose is box shaped, with the nostrils being in line horizontally with whatever that thing between the nostrils is called. The TMZ pictures do not have that. The distance between the bottom lip and the bottom of the chin is much larger in the TMZ pics than in any pic I can find of Casey.

There is no way the TMZ pics are Casey. Not unless she's had plastic surgery and totally changed the shape and the length of her chin

BBM

Sorry but I respectfully disagree.

Complete with hoop earring. Eyebrow is the same too.

14mc1fd.jpg

well that nails it ! the tmz shot...her ears start way above the bottom of her nose. the real shot they are horizontally aligned...right?

The photos were taken by Splash News Online and probably were sold to TMZ - if you look underneath each photo, you will see that it says Splash News. Harvey Levin has made it perfectly clear since her release that he would not pay a penny to her or her attorneys for photos or videos.

~jmo~

And maybe not taken by SplashNews but bought and sold by them!:waitasec:

SNAP, SEND, SELL -- Where will the next big scoop come from? YOU!!
The age of the People Paparazzi is here. There are four billion mobile phones in the world today with cameras and everyone has a camera.
Splash has led the way in selling the public's images to websites, magazines, newspapers and TV around the world. Some of the biggest scoops include –

Colin Farrell kissing a girl in a New York Pub $4500,
Britney Spears first wedding - $150,000,
Paris Hilton kissing her lover - $7500,
Brad Pitt and Angelina in Canada - $20,000.

And its very easy too. Anyone can email pictures from their cell phone or computer, email them to Splash within minutes and we’ll sell it for you.

http://peoplepaparazzi.mainstreamdata.com/

IT IS HER. LOOK AT THE CLOSEUPS OF HER FACE. AT FIRST GLANCE - THE FIRST PHOTO, YOU SAY, THAT ISN'T HER AND THEN YOU GO IN ONCE, TWICE AND YOU SEE HER FACE AND IT IS HER.

AND if you eat every night you can put on weight and 10 pounds on her 5.1 will look like twenty and she looks hefty. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY KC.

What is she doing in Ohio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member