Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she would be at some swanky rehab working out (I'm sure she's deconditioned) and getting therapy. If this is her, what a crock. When will MSM see JB for the liar and manipulator that he is?

I think it is her. The one picture in the store where she has her mouth open in that stange little breathing thing she does....looks just like her. The only thing different to me is the mouth. I think she might have had an injection or two, but it looks like her. And yes, her udders were that big before.

I am not seeing the difference in the mouth, and the chin that others see. If you look REAL CLOSE at the moles on her left cheek and to the left side of her mouth, they match up. I'm pretty convinced.

The pic where she's looking into the camera... those eyes... is she wearing contacts or something?

And the more I think about it, the timing makes sense. Maybe she wanted these pics of freedom taken before she's hauled back to Orlando.. if that even happens.

If it IS her, just think....

She's in a college town, around young 20-ish guys, some of which don't look above a girl's chest. She'll have some poor guy at her beck and call before you know it and then pregnant by year's end. Please, God, NO.

I thought she would be at some swanky rehab working out (I'm sure she's deconditioned) and getting therapy. If this is her, what a crock. When will MSM see JB for the liar and manipulator that he is?

If it is Ms. Anthony in the pictures, it would also appear that her safety isn't the issue her lawyers profess it to be.

Ummm, if that is aimed at me I'm not picking apart her looks I am stating a fact. The fact is that girl looks at least 20 pounds heavier than the girl who walked out of the jail. And I am 5' 3" and 107 btw. AND I don't judge anyone by their weight. I would eat everything in sight too if I just got out of jail after 3 years.

Yes, she does. She looks 20 pds heavier. I am going to say she is 10 pounds heavier and at 5.1 that looks like 20. She has been living on garbage for three years and is hitting the big macs, fried chicken, pasta and it shows. And she has that smug look on her face as she stares through her ridiculous glasses straight into the camera. Can't stand her. Really can't.

Nice to see she is not at the beach soaking up the rays and looking svelte. Lawd Almighty KC do you have to prove us right so quickly. Shopping at the GAP with your baseball hat on.

WHAT IS SHE DOING IN OHIO.

at first i didn't think it was her but the one in the white shirt holding the starbucks drink convinced me it was her. that is her body shape. her hips are wider than her chest (meaning she is narrower up top). and then there were other pics of her and i can tell it's her by her nose and the way she pouts her lips.

why do they have her walking around with just a cell phone....? i think they're fishing for attention and media imo.

j5y0j4.jpg

Don't know if this has been mentioned but very very ODD that she is by HERSELF allegedly. ESPECIALLY since she was in "isolation" per Mason for the last 3 years and has had "death threats". I think the pics are DEFINATELY her and I think they were pictures taken by someone in her camp and then sold to the "middle guy" then "given" to TMZ........ MOO.....

To be honest...I'm in my 30's and I have never carried a purse. My two teens don't either. All I walk out the house with is my ID and debit card in my back pocket.

TA I went back to my alma mater after 25 years and watched students walking to class. ect. Looked the same as we did years earlier except for one huge difference. NO PURSES LOL

The weight gain is a non-issue. Weight is a fluctuating thing. But your gait and mannerisms are much harder to change.

Another big similarity... the eyebrows.

OK, so she's been spotted. NOW WHAT?? :waitasec:

I think it's her, same body type, the way she holds her arms. She has the same nose as the person in the close up photo........

I haven't read through the whole thread yet, so I don't know if this has been mentioned.
The fingernails look short. I was thinking she had long nails. Anyone?

I got a good look at her hands during the trial, I noticed them because she kept hiding them, etc. Her nails were like this, bit down to the quick.

Don't know if this has been mentioned but very very ODD that she is by HERSELF allegedly. ESPECIALLY since she was in "isolation" per Mason for the last 3 years and has had "death threats". I think the pics are DEFINATELY her and I think they were pictures taken by someone in her camp and then sold to the "middle guy" then "given" to TMZ........ MOO.....

Doesnt TMZ pay for photos?

well that nails it ! the tmz shot...her ears start way above the bottom of her nose. the real shot they are horizontally aligned...right?

it all depends on the angle of the head at the time the photo is shot, as well as how far away the photographer is and if they are above or below her line of sight. too many factors to consider to compare the photos imo.

The weight gain is a non-issue. Weight is a fluctuating thing. But your gait and mannerisms are much harder to change.

Another big similarity... the eyebrows.

OK, so she's been spotted. NOW WHAT?? :waitasec:

Now, she should get used to it and head back to Orlando, imo.

Yes, she does. She looks 20 pds heavier. I am going to say she is 10 pounds heavier and at 5.1 that looks like 20. She has been living on garbage for three years and is hitting the big macs, fried chicken, pasta and it shows. And she has that smug look on her face as she stares through her ridiculous glasses straight into the camera. Can't stand her. Really can't.

Nice to see she is not at the beach soaking up the rays and looking svelte. Lawd Almighty KC do you have to prove us right so quickly. Shopping at the GAP with your baseball hat on.

WHAT IS SHE DOING IN OHIO.

If it is her, she won't be there long. Orlando is calling, and if that doesn't pan out, she'll have to move on to some other place anyway. No way she's going to find any peace in Ohio now, or anywhere else she lands.

TMZ now has a video, the walk is the same. IMO, it's definitely her, even 5 pounds on a 5'1" person looks a lot heavier, and in the video she does not look as thick as the stills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlieSnoop1975