Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I think that's actually what this means in the long run, even if no one wants to admit it. In the end it doesn't matter. She was aquitted and whether she's gotta wear a ball cap all the time or get a little work done on her face, she still can come and go as she pleases. She can go into Old Navy and buy whatever the hell she wants and no one can do a thing about it.You can only follow someone around for so long that you just get bored if nothing is going on.

She better use CASH!!! :crazy:

TA I went back to my alma mater after 25 years and watched students walking to class. ect. Looked the same as we did years earlier except for one huge difference. NO PURSES LOL

What strikes me as different in todays kids too is we always wore our backbacks with just one strap...hanging sideways. Today they wear them with both straps...because they have done so since kindergarten IMO. Just like my teenager and her friends automatically buckle up in the car because they always have whereas we used to fight to sit in the wayback of the station wagon..no seatbelts there. Sorry for the OT.

Apologies if this is a repeat, old news, already discussed. I'm just catching up a little.

Anyway, during today's morning news on Fox Orlando, they had a teaser about the location of Casey and the whole TMZ deal.

News anchor said that during their 5pm broadcast, this evening, they'd have a rep from TMZ doing an interview to explain how it was that they were able to track down Casey.

It is definitely her and I would bet the farm that she is out and about HOPING to be spotted "incognito"-can't STAND not being center of attention! Especially since her attorneys are probably going to be able to prevent her return to Orlando anyway. This is KC snubbing her nose at Orlando.

Doesnt TMZ pay for photos?

Thus why I put "given" in quotations......it's all semantics.....TMZ pays their employee's......for the pics......there's always a way around things........

TMZ now has a video, the walk is the same. IMO, it's definitely her, even 5 pounds on a 5'1" person looks a lot heavier, and in the video she does not look as thick as the stills.

:wagon:

Welcome to WS, KristenG!

wm

wow @ the conspiracy theorists... yes it is her. criticize the things that matter, but picking apart her looks seems petty given that I'm sure most people behind these keyboards weigh more than this girl who is "huge". Plus, focusing on the physical really only brings you to down to the superficial level you view her to be on and [is one of the things you] despise her for.

anyway, pretty stupid to out herself on purpose so IDK about that, as her safety will now be at even bigger risk since people know where she is. she should have worn a blonde wig under the hat and sunglasses.

Really? Stupid? KC wanting attention? I'm sorry if you think we are picking on KC but what we are trying to do is figure out if it is her. If it is, we want to know where she is so she will have to hide again. If she hides, then she is not out enjoying the good life. That is the goal and that is all we have left to hope for. PS I'm 5'2" (exactly her height) and 110 lbs. No need to insinuate that we are all overweight. Who cares as long as we don't kill our babies!

TMZ now has a video, the walk is the same. IMO, it's definitely her, even 5 pounds on a 5'1" person looks a lot heavier, and in the video she does not look as thick as the stills.

WELCOME to WS Kristen G!!! :great::great::great:

Thank you for your thoughts.

Well we know she's not taking classes since she doesn't have a HS diploma or GED. That's what she SHOULD be working toward.

That is a very good point. If that is her where are the bodyguards that she needed so much before the trial when she was out on bail?

If it is Ms. Anthony in the pictures, it would also appear that her safety isn't the issue her lawyers profess it to be.

TMZ does pay for photos, as they said they couldn't afford the video of her getting off of the plane with a Corona. These are not TMZ's pictures, they were sold to Splash (who then shopped around) which is a photo agency that a lot of freelance photogs sell pictures to. TMZ buying the first photos = hits to their site = $

To be honest...I'm in my 30's and I have never carried a purse. My two teens don't either. All I walk out the house with is my ID and debit card in my back pocket.

One of my daughters does this, too, much to my chagrin, as she's lost her ID twice doing this. Most of her friends do it, too, at least here in FL, which BTW, is where Ms. Anthony has been raised, and probably did before her incarceration, or at a minimum, would have seen it done all the time by women of her generation.

Honestly, if it is staged someone worked on that walk an awfully long time because it sure looks like her to me. JMO

I am not 100% convinced that this is Casey. These photos were taken on 3 different occasions and yet there are no photos of her coming out of a home, or hotel etc. My gut is telling me this is not Casey.

Also, I just don't feel that Baez would even allow her to walk so freely around town.

I have to look for some court photos of Casey when she was a bit heavier at one point to see how her body changed.

Casey never followed anyone's orders before, why listen to Baez now? I've said earlier he'd end up hating the day he first went to her cell. She'll do what she pleases, get herself into messes. In the end Baez will fall victim like SO MANY others have (and I can't wait).

**speculation***

Wouldnt that be something if FCA was paid for exclusive rights to her own photos post incarcaration....now that is something I could believe.

Look at the frenzy it has induced, even in me who swore to ignore her post release. Food for thought. ;)

I dunno. I think it is someone doing an imitation of her. The teeth don't match up and neither does the expression. We know she was absolutely cheerful in the jail videos. The jail psychologist noted her inappropriate cheerfulness. The guards said she always greeted them with a smile. Despite being the most hated in America I don't think she would have that expression on her face. I think she would be absolutely :giggle: ecstatic looking.

We've never seen her not interacting with someone else. This could be her when she is by herself. This could be the real KC. jmo

That is a very good point. If that is her where are the bodyguards that she needed so much before the trial when she was out on bail?

It's obvious to me that she and her team set up these pics. What surprises me is that we haven't heard any buzz from anyone else that was inside Old Navy that KC was in there. Maybe WE REALLY ARE the only ones who care!!?? :doh:

TMZ does pay for photos, as they said they couldn't afford the video of her getting off of the plane with a Corona. These are not TMZ's pictures, they were sold to Splash (who then shopped around) which is a photo agency that a lot of freelance photogs sell pictures to. TMZ buying the first photos = hits to their site = $

thank you-makes perfect sense.

It's her.

The chin seems larger because of weight gain, the angle of the photo, and the mouth being slightly open. It's a double-chin...which makes me :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She has reverted right back to her old fashion habits....tight tops, long ratty jeans, flip-flops, and piles of cheap bracelets. Those pig-tails are ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curious.tea