Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

I think that's actually what this means in the long run, even if no one wants to admit it. In the end it doesn't matter. She was aquitted and whether she's gotta wear a ball cap all the time or get a little work done on her face, she still can come and go as she pleases. She can go into Old Navy and buy whatever the hell she wants and no one can do a thing about it.

You can only follow someone around for so long that you just get bored if nothing is going on.

I recall a restauranteur in Pinellas County who refused to serve the 'Pinellas 12' upon their return home. ;)

TMZ now has a video, the walk is the same. IMO, it's definitely her, even 5 pounds on a 5'1" person looks a lot heavier, and in the video she does not look as thick as the stills.

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=c5a2f49c-8a99-44df-861d-a041c0907fd4

Well her gum chomping does look familiar. :wink: But otherwise it looks like someone trying to look like her. When she walks she always puts her hands in a fist and flexes them...she's not doing that here. Her proportions look different to me (torso to leg ratio).

Harvey stated he wouldn't pay CA for photos, etc. but if these photos were initiated and staged by CA, she could have a deal with the photog agreeing to a certain amount of $, which she could have received when the photog sold the pictures (and rights to) to Splash (which is an independant agency), which then shopped the pictures to various outlets, TMZ winning the bid, so technically TMZ did not cut her a check.

Its freakin' HER. The gait, the preening, THE GUM SMACKING.

I know that damn angry chimp anywhere.

She looks TERRIBLE. LOL.

The one where she is walking down the street in a white top seems SO contrived. Like bad acting in a high school play. "Casey" (Wandering up the street, looking around, enjoying sunshine and freedom.) - Oh hello! are you a camera man? "JB" (Ducking in a bush, looking shifty) - Why yes I am! No lawyers with new camera's here! - Both exit stage left.

The weight gain is a non-issue. Weight is a fluctuating thing. But your gait and mannerisms are much harder to change.

Another big similarity... the eyebrows.

OK, so she's been spotted. NOW WHAT?? :waitasec:

Now she will have to go into hiding again or move. :great:

Wow ~ I am in total AWE of you Sleuthers!

In trying to help, I was trying to enlarge some of the photos to get a closer/clearer look-see.
I hope I don't blow out the margins on this topic.

These pics I enlarged and tried to clear up a bit....to me at least, they don't look like Casey at all.
The eyes don't come close to matching the trial eyes.
But then again, I'm in need of new specs so take my opinion for what it's worth. :)
But the rest of the pics from TMZ sure do look like her.

I noticed in these TMZ pics the ends of her long flowing hair look as though it's been freshly cut.

643468e5.jpg

c8c1776f.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

35b8cc48.jpg

I feel like this really is her, simply by looking at the markings on her skin. You can see she has a small mole on her lower left chin (or its on the right, to us) - which I can see in the alleged photos of her as well. You can also see a mole on her cheek in the alleged profile shot, which you can make out in the original picture of her. The nose seems exactly the same - only the eyes look different - too small - but she could have been squinting...

Look at the finger nails, it's a dead give away. casey has nasty hands and fingers, just say'n

If it is her, she won't be there long. Orlando is calling, and if that doesn't pan out, she'll have to move on to some other place anyway. No way she's going to find any peace in Ohio now, or anywhere else she lands.

Nope, no peace for a while. And now that they know where she is - "they" will stay on top of it. Unless someone was tipped off and she is getting paid for them - its possible. We can speculate but that is all that will be speculation - She needs some money - I am going to say the sighting was a tip off.

And it appears to be on two different days as her outfits change. So happy to see that she is gaining weight - just love it.

Any ideas on why she is in Ohio. Who and what is in Ohio?

TMZ now has a video, the walk is the same. IMO, it's definitely her, even 5 pounds on a 5'1" person looks a lot heavier, and in the video she does not look as thick as the stills.

Well, she's certainly chomping that gum, must be an Anthony!

Okay I've looked at these pictures/video again closely and something is just not right. They look staged. Again just my opinion here.

I've suspected from the get-go that she was in Ohio. I don't think she stayed long though.

IMO..the pictures are her. They were staged.

I suspected she wouldn't do much to change her appearance. I said in one of my previous post that I thought she would cut her hair off shoulder length. Looks like she did. It's not that hard to "hide" Most ppl don't pay attention to who they are passing in the street.

I live in Ohio. It's not uncommon at all to see a man or woman wearing OSU gear.

back looks right, if you think about the Bella Vita tattoo. The video looks totally staged.

Its freakin' HER. The gait, the preening, THE GUM SMACKING.

I know that damn angry chimp anywhere.

She looks TERRIBLE. LOL.

The one where she is walking down the street in a white top seems SO contrived. Like bad acting in a high school play. "Casey" (Wandering up the street, looking around, enjoying sunshine and freedom.) - Oh hello! are you a camera man? "The Lawyer (Ducking in a bush, looking shifty) - Why yes I am! No lawyers with new camera's here! - Both exit stage left.

Agree 1000%. She needs money and the photos are paid for. Okay so now we know that within two weeks KC is selling her photos because she is OUT OF MONEY. She had 500 when she left and she needs some more and the Defense is NOT, NOT , NOT going to foot her bill for any length of time. They may provide her with addresses of people who will let her stay, etc. But the money is going to come from photos.

What do I glean from this? Welllllllllllllllllllllllll, I glean that the only way KC is able to make any money at all is through the media and photos and/or interviews. So, say the "interview" deal has been made, she'll make some money from it but she will owe some money also. I cannot see anyone paying her 5 million for an interview. 1.5 million ok, but I don't see it going any hirer. It has been two weeks and many have stopped profiling her and that is in two weeks.

So, I would imagine that she can "sell" this thing for a while an interview, photos such as the ones we are all looking at, but it will only last for a while and then it will be "another photo of KC shopping" yeah, who gives a $#%%.

I am going to say she is going to go through her money rather quickly because it is her only "outlet" and she needs to shop - its ingrained in her or something - and the money will start running out after a while and she will have exhausted her "celebrity" for lack of a better word and then it will be "what do I do now". Uhhhhhh, lets see who can I use.

And she will reoffend.

Casey has a square chin, not a round chin like in the picture above. Casey's chin has a downward facing ( under her bottom lip, which the TMZ pictures don't have. Casey's nose is box shaped, with the nostrils being in line horizontally with whatever that thing between the nostrils is called. The TMZ pictures do not have that. The distance between the bottom lip and the bottom of the chin is much larger in the TMZ pics than in any pic I can find of Casey.

There is no way the TMZ pics are Casey. Not unless she's had plastic surgery and totally changed the shape and the length of her chin
Great breakdown of her features and I totally agree especially about her chin. You can add a mole ect but the distance between her chin and lower lip is something that can be measured. Unless we are talking about surgery. Which I do not think she had. As one of the plastic surgeons said on JVM, surgery would only make her less atractive..don't think she'd go for that. IMO it's not her

That's definately FCA in that video. She is chawing on that chewing gum!!!!!

Same gait too...MOO

wm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads