Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've suspected from the get-go that she was in Ohio. I don't think she stayed long though.

IMO..the pictures are her. They were staged.

I suspected she wouldn't do much to change her appearance. I said in one of my previous post that I thought she would cut her hair off shoulder length. Looks like she did. It's not that hard to "hide" Most ppl don't pay attention to who they are passing in the street.

I live in Ohio. It's not uncommon at all to see a man or woman wearing OSU gear.

Has there been a date associated with the photos? If so, what is it? If it is Ms. Anthony, considering the um...'belly'...the pictures would have to have been fairly recent...in the last few days maybe (IOW, not taken shortly after her release)?

Does anyone know?

Sunglasses and glasses make your nose look shorter.
I made a couple of comparisons. I am 99% sure it is her.
If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck - it probably is Casey Anthony!

ca1copy.jpg

ca6copy.jpg

BBM That made me LOL. I haven't seen a thread move this fast since the verdict.

TO be perfectly honest, these TMZ photos appear to be closer to looking like the "Casey look-alike" from the "bad photo" days...

Back then, I was initially convinced "bad Casey" was ICA Casey, but the actual *advertiser censored* star came forward and claimed the photo as hers..

This girl looks JUST LIKE the "bad picture" girl....to me! :crazy:

The coincidence of the timing of release of these photos also does not escape me....

Less than 24 hours before Casey is supposively supposed to surface in OC by court order and NOW we suddenly see photos of her galavanting around town by herself???

That was my first thought, glad you said it though, lol! Given the puffier lips, I would say it is that bad photo girl.

However, if it is her, it is as LE said, no true threats to her. Also, JB would have arranged the selling of these last minute before the first photos are of her appearing for Probation, as it was his last chance.

This is not a "dumb move" or a "look alike decoy"-this is a calculated move to try to convince the rest of the world that life should "just go on" now that the trial is over. Nobody just "hangs out in Ohio" waiting with video camera for lucrative photo ops. The defense is still working for her. They have to make it look "normal" in Ohio (no mob scene) to keep her from being sent back to Orlando (the mob circus). It is a deliberate tactic, purposefully being published, to back up the case they are presenting in an effort to fix her probation problem.

Interesting....absence of a purse in both pictures and yet she is clearly shopping???

I hardly ever carry a purse. Car keys, cell phone, cash, and credit cards all fit quite nicely in my jeans pockets and frees my hands up to carry any purchases. If I should take a purse along on a rare occasion, the above listed still stays in my pockets. I guess I'm a little paranoid about a purse snatching, and if someone did take my purse, I would still have my money and a way to get home. :)

Has there been a date associated with the photos? If so, what is it? If it is Ms. Anthony, considering the um...'belly'...the pictures would have to have been fairly recent...in the last few days maybe (IOW, not taken shortly after her release)?

Does anyone know?
Apparently taken on last Sunday.....

OT It's good to see so many of my old buddies here!!

This is not a "dumb move" or a "look alike decoy"-this is a calculated move to try to convince the rest of the world that life should "just go on" now that the trial is over. Nobody just "hangs out in Ohio" waiting with video camera for lucrative photo ops. The defense is still working for her. They have to make it look "normal" in Ohio (no mob scene) to keep her from being sent back to Orlando (the mob circus). It is a deliberate tactic, purposefully being published, to back up the case they are presenting in an effort to fix her probation problem.

After all-timing is everything! Right?

Well, they certainly were low-hangers like her mothers up til a few weeks ago......

They don't look like they are hanging low here to me.

casey.jpg

vol6_iss65_1.jpg

guilty.bmp

When she wears tight fitting shirts her *advertiser censored* look big.

I've been looking for the pictures of her walking into JB's office (the one where she's wearing flops and she loses one of them. Anyone have those?

I also notice the glasses above are very similar to the ones she is wearing in TMZ's #2 picture.

caseyblue.jpg

Compare to #10 & #12 on TMZ

http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97072

I don't think the defense is behind this, because it blows their "she's under soooo much threat" theory. In the case of these pictures, what if someone approached her and began to harass? She'd be in a world of hurt, that's what. jmo

The bottom line is these are staged pics/video IMO. Anyway the video is more convincing that it may be her and if it is man did she put some weight on quickly. She must be eating everything in sight.

I'm not getting that these are staged at all. Not sure what everyone is seeing. This is someone who has been in protective custody for 23 hours a day for three years, and a person who knows that if anyone recognizes here - there will in her mind anyhow, be a mob like the one outside of the jail when she was released, chasing after her and screaming at her.

She looks uncomfortable to me - and paranoid - like someone who can't sit still - trying to relax, but can't. Everything is too different to her.

logicalgirl, Your post made me look at this in a different way. I think we should be watching FCA and keeping up with her whereabouts. She needs to know that she is being watched and not for positive reasons. I hope she feels she must look over her shoulder for the rest of her life.

I won't be paying for any publications about her though. Nor do I promote any violence against her. I think/hope that watching her with disdain is enough to make her uncomfortable.

MOO

wm

Well it wouldn't be what the Defense would do - after all she's supposed to be screaming that she needs therapy - that she fears for her life....is unsafe...blah blah - needs to be protected - and here she is strolling along shopping...not something the Defense would release...

And...in the "well, yeah okay" category:

I'd be hitting up Old Navy too, if I'd bulked up a bit from power lunches & dinners.

:cow:

Occupational hazard, that.

For some reason I think that Cindy and George were paid for their pictures and Casey's. They provided the location where Casey is at, on the condition that it be withheld and Casey gets the money (under the table). No pesky law suits to answer to, with this payday. Has TMZ said where the pictures were taken at ? If not, why not...?

I don't think the defense is behind this, because it blows their "she's under soooo much threat" theory. In the case of these pictures, what if someone approached her and began to harass? She'd be in a world of hurt, that's what. jmo

That's the point, though. They want to show that she's "under soooo much threat" in ORLANDO----and NOT in Ohio!

But no photos of anyone harassing her, are there?

yup i knew that pic was somewhere( the ohio shirt, plus that is the pic i was refer. to when they had the mask thread and i said/joke that someone needed to make that one/w her lips all puckered up/trying to be all "sexy" ought to scare the hades out of someone..)
yup she has an affinity for ohio...i bet the folks on the board from oh, really thrilled to have her back there...
the nails, yeah, she never did have long nails, that ive seen...
this really nails it for me, this HAS to be her..

Personally, I think it is her. Now that I've thought about it, a university setting would be perfect for her. A benefactor would be much more generous if they knew Casey was moving to improve her life. You can get a GED online quickly and easily. She could start classes in the fall. She fits in with other students. Most student-age people, even if they were somewhat aware of the case, wouldn't know her by sight. My daughter, who is a senior in college this year, wouldn't know her if she was sitting next to her. She is aware of the case because we discuss it, but she has never personally followed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth