Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I would like to hear is your reasoning for these being staged.
KC is in 3 different outfits. She 'appears' to be alone in every photo- no acquaintance or security personnel. There are no passers-by anywhere. The video is in focus, clear and well taken in general.

If you look at candid pics/videos taken of celebrities they are nothing like what was taken of KC. I think it was all staged. I'm sure she and JB are making money from the pics.

YEs, that's them but supposedly the uncle told NG producer that he hasn't seen FCA since 2007 and she is not welcome in their home.

If there is truth to the uncle not wanting Casey in his home. I don't blame the guy.

Another reason these are probably staged is if the person taking them wasn't working with the defense they would have followed her home and we would know exactly where she was staying.

Exactly! I mentioned this hundreds of posts earlier and am glad to see others coming to the same conclusion. Of course it was staged. lol.

Exactly! I mentioned this hundreds of posts earlier and am glad to see others coming to the same conclusion. Of course it was staged. lol.

Well they might be staged - but not showing where she lives wouldn't be the reason - there would be money in the where she lives stuff and no good pap is going to give away the location they worked to find. - in case they are still there taking shots....

Another reason these are probably staged is if the person taking them wasn't working with the defense they would have followed her home and we would know exactly where she was staying.

good point!!!! I agree, they have to be staged. Either that or it's a coincidence that the photog saw her walking the same route several days in a row due to the different outfits. If she is so afraid for her life why in the world would she be walking alone? I don't think the blue contacts are a big enough disguise??

I remembered today that there was a picture of Casey's room at home that had several caps hanging on the wall next to her bed. Does the red cap in photo #14 look like the one she is wearing in the photos that TMZ released? I thought that might be a new cap, but maybe Cindy packed up Casey's belongings and sent them to her.
May not be the same cap, but wanted to see what everyone thought? JMO
http://www.clickorlando.com/slideshow/news/18013973/detail.html?qs=1;s=1;p=news&dm=ss&tn=b

Plus, since when do "paparazzi" walk the streets of Ohio? :giggle:

The rumor that she's been in Ohio has been out there for quite a while - and how many times have you run into someone from your neighbourhood when you are on a trip? I always do. Paps make a living at tracking people down - that's how they find them...and once you have a general location - it's not hard at all to find someone - what better place to hide her than a college town - no way would FKC put up with being stuck in the country with no stores or anything close to her.

Yes, I have been guessing/posting that Splash bought these and then sold them to TMZ; however, my guess was that Splash bought them from a pro...a pro both at video with the highest quality professional video camera, and a pro at taking candid, surreptitious video. I don't know who Huff bought the slightly different video from... but I know it was not TMZ, and probably not Splash as there was no credit given?

What I would like to hear is your reasoning for these being staged.
TIA!

Oh. You sound as if you know who took these. However, IMO, these videos were anything but candid. FCA always alone? Without any security? Sipping on a Starbucks, ala Paris Hilton?

Let's see, it was announced that she was given a camera so she could take her own pics. This idea was floated but turned down in favor for pics of her. And just as her name drops off the radar, suddenly videos of her surface.

I'm confused at your guess that these were taken by a pro.

Someone on twitter made a very good point. A pap wouldn't take pictures for days and take the chance of not selling the first pic for the most money. Totally set up by KC/Baez with credit for the idea probably to Geragos. oh imo

KC is in 3 different outfits. She 'appears' to be alone in every photo- no acquaintance or security personnel. There are no passers-by anywhere. The video is in focus, clear and well taken in general.

If you look at candid pics/videos taken of celebrities they are nothing like what was taken of KC. I think it was all staged. I'm sure she and JB are making money from the pics.

And with the 50/50 split with Splash, there is no way they are going to let anyone, paparazzi or otherwise to get a cut of their blood money.

How do we know that they did not follow her? Why would they let us or anyone know where she was staying? They hid quite well while taking these videos. They did not want anyone else to know where their treasure was.

More circumstances that scream "staged":

1. She never looks around nervously, like she would if she were trying to sneak around.

2. She's walking around with a frappe? Gimme a break.

3. She makes quite a show of walking in the door. Maybe that's just me, but she seems to be thinking about every move. Even in the store, she seems to make a show of flipping clothes around.
(Am I scrutinizing too heavily here? :rolleyes:)

I noticed no one else in the pictures, too. Could be someone walking around her could have been identified and they would know exactly where she was. Bet Columbus Police know where she was because the marker number on the parked cars are visible. I don't think she is still there. jmo

I've heard on the Boycott Casey Anthony Facebook not to click on any of her pics as she gets paid for every hit...kind of like a Nielson rating.

More circumstances that scream "staged":

1. She never looks around nervously, like she would if she were trying to sneak around.

2. She's walking around with a frappe? Gimme a break.

3. She makes quite a show of walking in the door. Maybe that's just me, but she seems to be thinking about every move. Even in the store, she seems to make a show of flipping clothes around.
(Am I scrutinizing too heavily here? :rolleyes:)

Nope. You are picking up on body language. Now if she picked at her nose....I'd say she did not know the camera was on her. lol

I call BS on the photos and videos, these are SO STAGED!!! As she is walking toward the video camera she just happens to turn and cross the street right as she gets to the area the photographer would be in. She just happens to shop at ALL the racks right in front of the window. I guess they finally received themselves some money for the photos and videos. The only positive thing I get from this is that they must really have no big offers coming in to have to stoop to staging these so they can sale them. Evidently nobody bid on the video of her leaving the plane after her release because we have not seen that one yet. I wonder if this one was made to try and get interest in her up again and make the price of the plane video go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88