Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw that a gizillion times (HLN should really be named RRN re-run news) the day they aired it. They were 80% sure. Heck, even my old eyes were 80% sure.

That pic on the video before it plays............well, all I see is 3 pieces of duct tape over the mouth and a heart shaped sticker ........Caylee baby girl, I am so sorry but you are safe now. If you see two poodles named buttons and bows tell them I said hi!

She is referring to the whole area behind Casey - all those trees behind her instead of the sidewalk going off into the distance. The sidewalk ends. That's the main reason I think she has the right spot picked out. It didn't make any sense until I realized that Casey spotted the guy filming her and turned around to avoid him.

Okay :waitasec:
Your scenario: she walks toward end of street, she sees paps ahead at end of block on the other street where it dead ends; she turns left, crosses the street at end of block, and heads back the way she came on other side?

If this was all taken on the same walk, and we can assume that because of the Starbucks cup, that scenario would mean there were not only two paparazzi, but two with very expensive, professional video cameras, and two vehicles to hide in at either sides of the street. Somehow that seems ...a bit much?

The other possiblity that I can think of is that pic number 27 is not at the end of that street same street in the TMZ video. IDK

Suz, I understand but if money was changing hands for a short stroll down a quiet street.....I'm sure they could find someone who looked and dressed similar to go for it.:seeya:

I'm sure they could, but I just can't believe that is the case given the markings on her neck and face. The details are just too many to fake.

Your scenario: she walks toward end of street, she sees paps ahead at end of block on the other street where it dead ends; she turns left, crosses the street at end of block, and heads back the way she came on other side?

Yes - though she cut across before reaching the end of the block. You see, I thought that meant she was heading over to a house there, as why else turn left there? There is nowhere to go but to a house on that side. However, the other two photos below show her coming South with her Starbucks, so this showed she had turned around. This was baffling for a while, but then I realized she had seen the photographer while she was walking North and so reversed course.

If this was all taken on the same walk, and we can assume that because of the Starbucks cup, that scenario would mean there were not only two paparazzi, but two with very expensive, professional video cameras, and two vehicles to hide in at either sides of the street. Somehow that seems ...a bit much?

I know PIs work in teams on some cases and stake out an area, so it doesn't surprise me at all that there was more than one photographer involved on this. I think there may have been three. Is it really that much when they got paid as much as they did for them? I think they got an excellent return on investment here, monetarily speaking.

The other possiblity that I can think of is that pic number 27 is not at the end of that street same street in the TMZ video. IDK

It was taken right after the other one, within seconds.

casey_Anthony_080311_028_full.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

Does this snapshot from the video help make my case more that she spotted him?

spottedd.jpg

Maybe... are you saying that she looks perturbed? Possibly.
I thank you for being one of the few who seem to believe this was not a staged photoshoot. See my previous post. I don't know if I buy two cameras, though. I am open to any possiblity in the end, though.
Early on, when pics came out before video, Kamille pointed out that there were car lights reflecting in KC's sunglasses the following pic below. I think this is on the same street, facing south away from park?

Back then the night pics were released, I was confused by the position of the car, when I thought she was walking same way as parked cars were pointed, but we had no video yet.

Thoughts?
carswrongway-1.jpg

I'm sure they could, but I just can't believe that is the case given the markings on her neck and face. The details are just too many to fake.

I know Lori! When the pics were shown here yesterday side by side , it was clear to me anyway that the moles on both sides of her neck matched. That gait and the swing of the arms are 2 more things that confirmed for me, that this really is FCA.

I can't believe a true Sleuth would buy photos that are watermarked by "SplashNewsOnline".....

Yes - though she cut across before reaching the end of the block. You see, I thought that meant she was heading over to a house there, as why else turn left there? There is nowhere to go but to a house on that side. However, the other two photos below show her coming South with her Starbucks, so this showed she had turned around. This was baffling for a while, but then I realized she had seen the photographer while she was walking North and so reversed course.

I know PIs work in teams on some cases and stake out an area, so it doesn't surprise me at all that there was more than one photographer involved on this. I think there may have been three. Is it really that much when they got paid as much as they did for them? I think they got an excellent return on investment here, monetarily speaking.

removed pics to save space

Well, IDK how much they made. Do you? not that I really care. [It might make me ill to know.] As far as two pro cameras, I will go along with that just because it also supports my notion that these are not staged. I would say it is possible that she spotted something that made her turn around, because she does have that same cup. If she went to a house for a while and the paps moved south, she would not likely still have that cup.

I wonder why was she going down that street in the first place? To make a right on the end street and a right again? Why the extra walking? It's just that she could have walked down the other street, or gone halfway down this street and turned on the truck street, or turned down that alleyway. She could have simply turned on the same sidewalk, not crossed the street, when she saw the paps.

Too many questions, sorry about that.

I thank you for being one of the few who seem to believe this was not a staged photoshoot. See my previous post. I don't know if I buy two cameras, though. I am open to any possiblity in the end, though.
Early on, when pics came out before video, Kamille pointed out that there were car lights reflecting in KC's sunglasses the following pic below. I think this is on the same street, facing south away from park?

Back then the night pics were released, I was confused by the position of the car, when I thought she was walking same way as parked cars were pointed, but we had no video yet.

Thoughts?

eyesjs.jpg

In her left eye, I see the shape of a red car that is facing South (the same direction she is facing.)

In her right eye, I see a madman driving onto the curb with his headlights on in the middle of the day! Too bad he missed! :great:

Someone had to set this up and probably did it for $$$. For just ONE paparazi to find her is just too random. Maybe Casey was in on it or maybe she was set up,but there is no way one person stumbled upon Casey out for a stroll by herself somewhere in Ohio. JMO

Someone had to set this up and probably did it for $$$. For just ONE paparazi to find her is just too random. Maybe Casey was in on it or maybe she was set up,but there is no way one person stumbled upon Casey out for a stroll by herself somewhere in Ohio. JMO

You are correct.

casey_Anthony_080311_028_full.jpg

casey_Anthony_080311_029_full.jpg

BTW - the second pic is why I think it is the location I found. The bark is distinctive and I don't see the double driveway.

k check the moles on OUR left her RIGHT side of her neck... thats definitely her. 2 on our left. 1 on our right.

Definitely had botox in the lips tho.

Attachments

• casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg
    casey_Anthony_080311_05_full.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 21
  • 139802-casey-anthony.jpg
    139802-casey-anthony.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 21
removed pics to save space

Well, IDK how much they made. Do you? not that I really care. [It might make me ill to know.] As far as two pro cameras, I will go along with that just because it also supports my notion that these are not staged. I would say it is possible that she spotted something that made her turn around, because she does have that same cup. If she went to a house for a while and the paps moved south, she would not likely still have that cup.

I wonder why was she going down that street in the first place? To make a right on the end street and a right again? Why the extra walking? It's just that she could have walked down the other street, or gone halfway down this street and turned on the truck street, or turned down that alleyway. She could have simply turned on the same sidewalk, not crossed the street, when she saw the paps.

Too many questions, sorry about that.

Walking down that street was a major part of getting to Starbucks. I do believe she had planned on making a right, but then ran into the photographer. As for why she went that far North on that street, she may have had a feeling she was being followed and was taking a circuitous route to getting home. That's my theory on it. It wasn't that much more of a walk really.

I will also add that she has obviously put on weight in the last 2 + weeks or so. But that is to be expected when you have been subsisting on prison food and you get back into the real world and finally get your hands on real food, and starbucks fraps

Thoughts?
carswrongway-1.jpg

My :twocents:...... on left is sidewalk reflection on the right a garbage can lid reflection or her starbucks cup. The reason I say trash can lid, we saw that paper bag of lawn debris. Might have been trash day.......in more ways than one.

Hey! I could post any photo-shopped photos I wanted to about this <modsnip> but in a Court of Law, all these photos need to be verified as REAL with date stamps, do they not?

BTW - the second pic is why I think it is the location I found. The bark is distinctive and I don't see the double driveway.

The thing about your location was the lines in the sidewalk (concrete slabs) did not match up with the driveway like they do in the picture. In fact it was not a driveway at all, but a small walkway.

She killed that Baby Caylee and America will not forget it nor will we forgive her for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288