Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I could post any photo-shopped photos I wanted to about this <modsnip> but in a Court of Law, all these photos need to be verified as REAL with date stamps, do they not?

Why would these need to be verified in a court of law?

Did anyone see the Geragos interview with Dr. Drew where he said these photos and video were not FCA? I didn't see it and just wondered if any body had any takes on watching it.

Did anyone see the Geragos interview with Dr. Drew where he said these photos and video were not FCA? I didn't see it and just wondered if any body had any takes on watching it.

I didn't watch Dr.Drew but I think Geragos is probably lying because he was seen to talking with Baez. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Baez the idea to stage the pictures.

Why would these need to be verified in a court of law?

The photos need to be verified as TRUE photos at a certain time and not made up or copies of subject. The photos that are supplied are by another source besides TMZ.

War Eagle and Go Panthers!!!

eyesjs.jpg

In her left eye, I see the shape of a red car that is facing South (the same direction she is facing.)

In her right eye, I see a madman driving onto the curb with his headlights on in the middle of the day! Too bad he missed! :great:

Nice. lol

So the madman is on the opposite side facing north, the red car is on her side facing south.

Check #7 on TMZ for the less cropped pic with the refelections in sunglasses.

So look back at the video when she is walking north and crossing the street?
There's a whole line of cars on that side [east] of the street. Why can we not see those cars in the reflection of her sunglasses, if she has turned around on the same walk?

The scenario...she's already turned around as she spotted something at the end of the street, and this looks as soon as she's turned back on the other side? Does it match up with the vid?

I didn't watch Dr.Drew but I think Geragos is probably lying because he was seen to talking with Baez. I wouldn't be surprised if he gave Baez the idea to stage the pictures.

I agree Geragos is lying, knowingly.

I would not be surprised if he was behind this as well. But I think Baez got blindsided by this. That's what happens when liars get together, they swindle each other too! :great:

The photos need to be verified as TRUE photos at a certain time and not made up or copies of subject. The photos that are supplied are by another source besides TMZ.

War Eagle and Go Panthers!!!

I guess if someone wants to legally challenge them and has standing with the court in this matter,then maybe they will need to be verified ,but as of right now,they're just pictures for public consumption. JMO

Photos must be verified as true in the Court of Law. That never happened here. War Eagle and Go Panthers

:woohoo:

Nice. lol

So the madman is on the opposite side facing north, the red car is on her side facing south.

Check #7 on TMZ for the less cropped pic with the refelections in sunglasses.

So look back at the video when she is walking north and crossing the street?
There's a whole line of cars on that side [east] of the street. Why can we not see those cars in the reflection of her sunglasses, if she has turned around on the same walk?

The scenario...she's already turned around as she spotted something at the end of the street, and this looks as soon as she's turned back on the other side? Does it match up with the vid?

I'm not sure I understood your last paragraph. As for why the sunglasses are sometimes showing a reflection and sometimes not, it appears to just depend on her facial position and the sun's position in relation to that. I really don't make too much of it.

BTW - the second pic is why I think it is the location I found. The bark is distinctive and I don't see the double driveway.

Do you have a link to the post of the location you found? or some way for me to find it and look at that location? TIA!

I happen to live close to "mafia boy". (the kid that hacked several large websites and was found guilty) I was thankful someone informed me of his where abouts. My internet security has been heightened since this knowledge.

Also that lady that let her husband rape and kill her sister and several others, was released and decided to live in montreal, (bernardo) I wanted to know where she was at all times. Dangerous felons that are released should be monitored ...IMO.

I feel sorry for neighbours etc, but I do believe if polled, they'd be happier knowing where the felon is, and what she is up to at all times.

Had Bernardo moved into my neighbourhood, i'd quickly move!

I read in an article a few years back that Karla Homolka Bernardo made the big mistake of going out in public with her parents and some people caught to where she lived for awhile. I believe her parents' home was burned down and arson was suspected. I might be wrong on that detail.

Also when Karla was in Montreal, she wasn't bothered too much because Quebec tends to not to follow major news stories from other provinces. I remembered she even tried to change her to last name to Tremblay because she wanted to pass herself off as a French Canadian.

I'm not sure I understood your last paragraph. As for why the sunglasses are sometimes showing a reflection and sometimes not, it appears to just depend on her facial position and the sun's position in relation to that. I really don't make too much of it.

1. The scenario laid out was that the TMZ vid showed her walking north, and then crossing the street. The vid ends there. It was suggested that she crosses the street and walks back the way she came.

2. In the video, when she walked north on the street it was packed with cars.

3. I am saying that in the reflection on her sunglasses, there is a car with the lights on the opposite side of the street facing her.

4. There are no other cars on that side in the reflection. We can see both headlights and the sidewalk.

5. This photo was taken close to the end of the street where she crossed (if this is in fact the same street. it is a still not a video). We see only the bushes behind her, so I think it is the same as number 27

6. If this is at the same time, same street as the video, we should see a whole line of cars reflected in her sunglasses.

I apologize for my lack of clarity. Does that make any sense?

casey_Anthony_080311_027_full.jpg

TMZ # 7 is just a crop of #27 above
Below is the cropped pic, and a pic of the cars on the opposite side.
If this is the same street different side, this seems like a different time of day, as we don't see the reflections of all the cars parked. We see one car with lights on.

carswrongway.jpg

Just asking why all those cars are not in the reflection.

Very nice. Everyone seems to forget about that baby, Caylee.

CAYLEE

She never got to say, "Pleeezzzz, Mama, don't do this to me......."

1. The scenario laid out was that the TMZ vid showed her walking north, and then crossing the street. The vid ends there. It was suggested that she crosses the street and walks back the way she came.

2. In the video, when she walked north on the street it was packed with cars.

3. I am saying that in the reflection on her sunglasses, there is a car with the lights on the opposite side of the street facing her.

4. There are no other cars on that side in the reflection. We can see both headlights and the sidewalk.

5. This photo was taken close to the end of the street where she crossed (if this is in fact the same street. it is a still not a video). We see only the bushes behind her, so I think it is the same as number 27

6. If this is at the same time, same street as the video, we should see a whole line of cars reflected in her sunglasses.

I apologize for my lack of clarity. Does that make any sense?

Thanks. Re: point 3, that is not a car with headlights on in the reflection. I am not sure what it is, other than light. It could be the sun reflecting off a chrome rim or bumper.

Re: point 6, she was headed North in the video, unlike in some of the photos. I suspect the sun was a little more behind her when traveling North.

Hope this helps. :)

casey_Anthony_080311_027_full.jpg

TMZ # 7 is just a crop of #27 above
Here's the cropped pic, and a pic of the cars on the opposite side.
If this is the same street different side, this seems like a different time of day, as we don't see the reflections of all the cars parked. We see one car with lights on.

carswrongway.jpg

Just asking why all those cars are not in the reflection

Someone had to set this up and probably did it for $$$. For just ONE paparazi to find her is just too random. Maybe Casey was in on it or maybe she was set up,but there is no way one person stumbled upon Casey out for a stroll by herself somewhere in Ohio. JMO

Oh I agree that there is no way this photographer "stumbled upon Casey."

That would be hard to believe.

No, I believe that this photographer sleuthed her out. The photographer may even have come from another state to do this. And yes, they did stake her out with the intention of making money; hence, they sold the pics and vid to Splash/TMZ and Huffington. I think they have more to sell.

I don't know what you mean by "set this up." I don't think KC or her DT were in on it.

Funny thing is, nobody can take claim for any of these photos nor date or time. Just tryin' to keep the story alive.

War Eagle and Go Panthers! Did y'all see their practice tonite?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy