Pictures of the Karr Family Christmas of 1996 Have Been Found

dragonfly707 said:
Yes it is Lara, here in Petaluma, and it happened after the investigation of child *advertiser censored*. That in and of itself would be enough for me, but an article here said that she listened to advice of counsel.

would be for me too...yikes!

MrsMush99 said:
wait a second, that woman that said he confessed said he was at the Ramsey's party which was 3 days earlier. He had to have been in Boulder. I don't think he flew home, and then flew back again. I'm starting not to have such an open mind anymore, I think he's yanking everyones chain.
MM99 Thank you!! If we read what has been said for what it is worth an quit trying to analze *SP* it the picture becomes clear.Alot of the info he has said very easy could have came from the jerk Prof that has been e-mailing him for 4 years.And just recently the Prof told the PD. Now that is where my HINCKEY METER goes off.

As odd as this guy is I imagine that there are unexplained absenses. The family is thrown into whirlpool of speculation and disbelief. Trying to prove and trying to not be involved.Make it go away!!!! That would be the mantra, judging from all the past history.The women were manipulated and I am sure it is a defensive mechanism in place. They have other interest now and want to go on with their lives.

JBean said:
I think it was explained early on that thet did not want to tip him off by revelaing to anyone in his family that he was being surveilled. Moreover, for some reason they had to move faster than they wanted to.

Well Jils that just brings up more questions for me. This guy supposedly just started a new job so why was the DA worried about him being a flight risk?

Makes my hinky meter go off when I get these contraditions....
JMK obviously had an insider contact feeding him info. If not then there would be no worries about his fleeing his "new job" in Thailand.

Didn't his family (including ex-wife) say they hadn't even had any contact with him since he fled the country? I know I read that from either his dad or brother...so I doubt either of them would have tipped him off.

JDB said:
MM99 Thank you!! If we read what has been said for what it is worth an quit trying to analze *SP* it the picture becomes clear.Alot of the info he has said very easy could have came from the jerk Prof that has been e-mailing him for 4 years.And just recently the Prof told the PD. Now that is where my HINCKEY METER goes off.
Well if they cant connect JMK, and charge him with anything, it might be nice if they can find charges for Tracy for the wild goose chase.

Seeker said:
Well Jils that just brings up more questions for me. This guy supposedly just started a new job so why was the DA worried about him being a flight risk?

Makes my hinky meter go off when I get these contraditions....
JMK obviously had an insider contact feeding him info. If not then there would be no worries about his fleeing his "new job" in Thailand.

Didn't his family (including ex-wife) say they hadn't even had any contact with him since he fled the country? I know I read that from either his dad or brother...so I doubt either of them would have tipped him off.
well Seeker,I agree with you. he didn't seem to be going anywhere, so I never understood that angle. but then the whole thing is so odd that this little part of it seems like nothing.

That's a tough one. How can you PROVE someone was with you from almost 10 yrs ago. Even though you may know without a doubt that person was,how can you prove it. People backing you up saying "Oh yes,I remember that person was there ... means nothing. You may even have a picture,that written on the back says "Xmas 1996",means nothing.

I tried it ... I know my son was with me on Christmas 1996,and every one I know,knows my son was with us that day. But there was no hard evidence that I could find,to prove without a doubt that my son was with me on Christmas 10 yrs ago.
None of the photos had a stamped date.No videos.
It's a tough one.

Wouldn't there need to be some evidence that JMK actually knew JBR or knew of her or the family and where they lived before he could go flying off into parts unknown?

"it wouldn't take long for the idiot to fly to CO, kill JBR, and fly back...."

Well if he got on a plane and flew to Colorado there would be records of that.

MrsMush99 said:
wait a second, that woman that said he confessed said he was at the Ramsey's party which was 3 days earlier. He had to have been in Boulder. I don't think he flew home, and then flew back again. I'm starting not to have such an open mind anymore, I think he's yanking everyones chain.
Yep...that was the story he told that woman when he was drunk. Had been to the party...had fed Jonbenet pineapple there...got into the house early, hid under a bed, etc.

Who knows how much he has tinkered with his "fantasy scenario" since then...that is, if he's pulling everyone's chain.

See, if I was the ex-wife, I would tell Boulder to prove he was there. It's not up to me to prove he wasn't.

close_enough said:
well, that will probably taste better than all the 'crow' Buzz wants to serve :p
I'll eat hat or crow, I'm just hungry.

sntemp said:
"it wouldn't take long for the idiot to fly to CO, kill JBR, and fly back...."

Well if he got on a plane and flew to Colorado there would be records of that.
Not only that, like I mentioned before he said he met JonBenet at the Ramsey's Christmas party 3 days prior. I'm sure his wife would remember if he was gone for an extended period of time. I'm not ruling out the possiblity that he does know who did it though. To me that's possible.

lighthouselover said:
Wouldn't there need to be some evidence that JMK actually knew JBR or knew of her or the family and where they lived before he could go flying off into parts unknown?

that would be nice....JR says he doesn't know Karr & Karr said "no comment" when asked if he had any involvement w/the Ramsey's....

close_enough said:
well, that will probably taste better than all the 'crow' Buzz wants to serve :p
I wonder if Karr is not the one if Buzz will eat Crow??
Careful Buzz you are dealing with one of those Crazy People your dad told you about!!! :D :crazy:

It's extremely unlikely Karr suddenly breezed into a city he'd never been to before, got into a house he'd never been to before, navigated within it perfectly, and pulled off the crime of century before breezing back out of town.

Cause I don't think the guy has ever even been to Colorado.

I found it odd how Karr had emailed Tracey asking him to read his poem at the Ramsey house.
One would think he himself would make the effort to go do it himself...one would think he's had the time and ability.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back