Pierce Brosnan's wife

These are both two beautiful people - It is very unrealistic to expect that someone will be the same shape at 20 as at 40, after two children and the stresses of life. (Unless you forgo eating and drinking anything but strawberries and water, a la Beckham!)

They look very happy - leave them alone to love one another and be beautiful together - Life is not all about switching to a younger/thinner/more plastic model, as you age - Grow old gracefully, and love one another!

I think she is beautiful and I think she is an inspiration to all women for being happy in your own skin...but I do worry about her health. She's not just a little chunky or heavy, she is approaching obesity.

More women look like her than movie stars.
Such a shame that her size is a story in some newspaper. ughhh

I may be wrong, but the name seems familiar. Wasn't she the beautiful woman who was on " Unsolved Mysteries" with Robert Stack?

I'm sorry but I don't think she's doing herself any favors, and I also don't think of this as newsworthy. She may be a lovely person, but she is nowhere near a healthy BMI or weight if the photos are legit and not distorted in some way.
She is clinically obese and if she continues to embrace her size, is at a high risk of joining Cassandra Brosnan. My opinion only.

i agree. while i think it's fantastic they love each other, he's faithful, she's confident, and they are both happy and don't care what others think... she does look obese to me and not healthy at all. like many people,, she's going to be dealing with health issues down the line, if she doesn't get more in shape. however.. it could be possible,, that some people might have a clean bill of health by their doc, and be active, eat a healthy diet and still be obese. but i do think it's great that she is giving the finger to hollywood by getting out there with a bikini.. she has every right to wear one just like anyone else!

I think she is beautiful and I think she is an inspiration to all women for being happy in your own skin...but I do worry about her health. She's not just a little chunky or heavy, she is approaching obesity.
:confused::confused::confused: wow- I didnt think that at all- she is heavy- but not even close to obese imo----

I agree with the posters who state that she is pretty heavy. I also think that she would be labeled clinically obese. Of course, it doesn't take much these days to tip that BMI scale. I am probably obese on it; and I can still wear a size 8... :eek:

:confused::confused::confused: wow- I didnt think that at all- she is heavy- but not even close to obese imo----
The lady we are talking about in the bizzarre thread is obese...Keely looks healthy to me even if she carrying a few extra kilos(a bit like myself at the moment:) )

I'm not fat by any means, but I could lose a few pounds for my height. Still, now that I'm about to turn 40, I am becoming more aware of my health and trying to eat better...I get plenty of exercise at work b/c all I do is run all day long pulling charts for doctors....but it pains me to see someone that heavy, it really does. That's why I mentioned it. I would hate to see something happen to Keely.

I find it sad that fat is the new scandal- it used to be that movie stars and public figures were deemed wicked when they drank, drugged, or fornicated. Now everytime someone gets chubby, it is presented as some awful offense against the public. Get real, Daily Mail, People, National Enquirer- not everyone is going to stay stick thin, nor is it anyone's business if they don't!

An acquaintance of mine was making catty fat lady remarks the other day- I asked her if she approved of the portly figures of the women who were taking care of her mother in a nursing home.

My own dear (southern lady) mother told me it was not genteel to make remarks about other people's physical characteristics.

I don't think she looks disgusting in that bikini. Not the USUAL bikini wearer but not disgusting by any means. i don't see any rolls or nastyness. and they are having a good time. nothing wrong with that!

She is the usual bikini wearer!!

I live on a beach and let me tell...... I mean like... Every day I see people wearing bikinis who maybe should NOT.
But ON the otherhand.... If you feel comfy then go!!
I am happier that people do not worry about what others think.

I find it sad that fat is the new scandal- it used to be that movie stars and public figures were deemed wicked when they drank, drugged, or fornicated. Now everytime someone gets chubby, it is presented as some awful offense against the public. Get real, Daily Mail, People, National Enquirer- not everyone is going to stay stick thin, nor is it anyone's business if they don't!

An acquaintance of mine was making catty fat lady remarks the other day- I asked her if she approved of the portly figures of the women who were taking care of her mother in a nursing home.

My own dear (southern lady) mother told me it was not genteel to make remarks about other people's physical characteristics.

The fact is that Keely is not larger then MM in the day!!

The fact is that Keely is not larger then MM in the day!!
I think Keely is larger. My husband guestimates she is around 220 pounds. I'd have to agree. However, as long as her hubby doesn't mind and she is happy and healthy, it's not our concern.

I personally think that she may have an eating disorder. It kinds of reminds me of my sister who went from being anorexic to being obese. She just switched one eating disorder for another. She then got one of those lapbands about a year ago.

She is currently very sick and weighs a mere 97 pounds and losing. :( So, she went from about 350 pounds a year ago to a sickly 97 pounds. She has had one surgery to close a perforated colon. Now, she is about to have another surgery to connect her colon into the larger part of her stomach to allow an ulcer in the smaller part to heal...

She looks absolutely gorgeous! She may be a bit plumper than some women but you can tell she works out and takes care of herself. Good for her. Shes is fierce!

It's interesting-my mother is obese and has been since the mid 70's. Her BP, cholesterol, blood sugar, joints et al are perfect and always have been. She is classically beautiful and always beautifully dressed, and active. She struggles enormously when trying to lose weight and drops a good amount every 15-20 years only to have it creep back on. Her mother was the same way-I never consider her anything other than poised and graceful. my Dad on the other hand was small boned and skinny, skinny. With age he filled out like Brosnan, but he always loved my mother as she was...

It's interesting-my mother is obese and has been since the mid 70's. Her BP, cholesterol, blood sugar, joints et al are perfect and always have been. She is classically beautiful and always beautifully dressed, and active. She struggles enormously when trying to lose weight and drops a good amount every 15-20 years only to have it creep back on. Her mother was the same way-I never consider her anything other than poised and graceful. my Dad on the other hand was small boned and skinny, skinny. With age he filled out like Brosnan, but he always loved my mother as she was...

You know its interesting that you mention this. There was a study that was done a few years back that confirmed that being overweight is not necessarily a bad thing. Some people are just "genetically programmed" to carry more weigh than others. These people exercise, practice good eating habits but continue to hold on to weight. I feel that if you are doing at least 30 minutes of aerobic exercise at least 5 days a week, you eat healthy, have low alcohol intake, have normal blood work etc then it does not matter if you are overweight. This study demonstrated that people who were active, ate healthy and were overweight were in fact healthier than those that were normal body weight who did not exercise and had poor eating habits. So weight is not always the deciding factor in whether or no someone is healthy.

If I were a bettin woman, I'd bet that those of you who view Mrs. Bronson as obese and a health risk are NOT overweight.

Prejudice is such a terrible thing.

If I were a bettin woman, I'd bet that those of you who view Mrs. Bronson as obese and a health risk are NOT overweight.

Prejudice is such a terrible thing.

ANY doctor would tell you that Keely is NOT doing her health any favors by being that size.

And yes, I'm overweight. Not as much as Keely, but I am probably 25 lbs heavier than I should be and I'm working to change that.

Saying Keely doesn't look healthy isn't being prejudiced, it's being realistic. She is still beautiful, but she IS risking her health.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back