Ping Map and Timeline for June 16, 2008 - Discuss that day only.

Discussion in 'Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines' started by Georgia PI, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Hope for the Best

Hope for the Best Member

I noticed that, too. But, there are alot of businesses near that corner, like Sam's Club (I can't see KC going to Sam's, though), restaurants, and other things, so maybe she went out to eat or to the video store or something and it just happened to be picked up by the same cell tower as what would service Amscot.

2. Pink Panther

Pink Panther Well-Known Member

In her LE testimony CA states that she normally gets off work around 5- 5:30 on days when she goes in early and between 5:30-6 pm on days that she goes in later. GA states that in his new security job, he works Sunday - Thursday from 3pm-11pm. I'm not sure when he allegedly started that new job...Does anyone know?

3. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

And George claims they left around noonish. Did Casey park around the corner and wait for George to leave or maybe she never left?

4. HRCODEPINK

HRCODEPINK Verified Insider

George works at Andrews International, which is a security company

5. aqua_mom

aqua_mom New Member

Yes, good point! I wish we had a timeline from AL for that evening. Too many questions.

What time did she arrive? Did she ever leave his place that night to run an errand? Did they go out to eat/shop/etc? Who's car did they use? Did he see her car in the parking lot?

6. TexasLil

TexasLil New Member

Here are the calls associated with pings 1 - 15 for this day:

[​IMG]

7. TexasLil

TexasLil New Member

Calls for Pings 16 - 28:

[​IMG]

8. FLjay

FLjay New Member

Yeah, you know, that's what just hit me, too, like cold reality. I knew it, but this really spells it out. Wow.

THANKS for the ping maps, info & links, GeorgiaPI, one_hooah_wife, TexasLil, and others.

9. Soulscape

Soulscape Active Member

Hi MommaD,

Lee is Scorpio, so is Jesse G. The possibility of an accomplice is just that -- a possibility. Personally, I don't believe she had one....

Thanks,
    Soulscape

10. alwaysonmymind

alwaysonmymind Well-Known Member

For some unknown reason, this ping stands out to me????

11. idlewild

idlewild New Member

When the pings are bouncing between towers back and forth like that, is that her moving, or a new call each time? Or is she between those towers so it keeps switching?
    Do we think she was AT Lee's house for some of this time? Would make sense that she wouldn't need to call him if she were WITH him.

12. bullet225ho

bullet225ho New Member

Does anyone have a way that they could see how many times KC talked/text with Lee on her personal phone?

Not on this day....but EVERY day that we have a record of calls.

13. ElizaAvalon

ElizaAvalon FBI Agent in the next life

A few interesting things about June 16th:

1. the first call of the morning (after texting and talking to Tony all night long until 3:22 am) is at 7:45:51 - a call from the Anthony house phone that she lets go to voicemail.

2. if you look at the pings, it seems that Casey is at her parents' home until 4:25 when she drives to Tony's house. But didn't her father say that she left the house at noon? If that's the case, she didn't go very far. She may have just drove around the block until her father left for work and then went back to the house.

3. From 4:25 on it looks like she drives to Tony's and stays there as the pings are consistent and there are no texts to or from him for the rest of the day.

14. housemaid25

housemaid25 Member

Why would someone be calling her cell phone from the house phone if she was at home? I mean, if GA or CA needed to talk to her why didn't they just knock on the bedroom door, that would make sense to me, but 99% of the stuff these people do doesn't make sense to me. :waitasec: Makes me wonder if she was really at home or just somewhere close by.

15. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

I have called my cell from my home phone many times cause I couldn't find the darn thing! Just a thought...

16. TexasLil

TexasLil New Member

You can also call your cell phone number to access your voicemail if you don't use the actual voice mail link in your phone. I do this sometimes as it's quicker than going through menus to find the voicemail link.

17. housemaid25

housemaid25 Member

Thank you, that makes more sense, if she was texting/talking to Tone half the night, wakes up, maybe still half asleep and can't find her phone so she calls it to see where its at. :)

18. housemaid25

housemaid25 Member

I hadn't thought of that either. You all are just thinking faster then me, I was justing thinking why in the world would someone be calling her if she was right there in the house. LOL

19. TexasLil

TexasLil New Member

Also remember that Lee's house is only a few blocks away and would ping the same towers. It could be she was at Lee's and received calls from the GA and CA's house.

20. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

Well, I have a teenage daughter and if she is oversleeping because she was up all night texting with her friends and her bedroom door is locked, I'll call her cell phone to wake her up. Maybe Cindy was calling to tell her to wake up and take care of Caylee because Cindy had to go to work? :waitasec:

I'm a newbie here, BTW, but have been following the case from the beginning.