Ping Map for July 14, 2008 - Discuss that day only

Discussion in 'Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines' started by Georgia PI, Nov 3, 2008.

1. Georgia PI

Georgia PI New Member

2. Loading...

3. Georgia PI

Georgia PI New Member

From the Calendar

4. AZlawyer

AZlawyer Verified Attorney

Chris S**** told LE he thought he saw KC running along Chickasaw around 9-9:30 am on July 15, and sent her a text asking if it was her.

New docs show that this text was actually sent 7:38 am July 14:

Chris to KC 7:38 am: "Were you running this morning?"
    Chris to KC 8:17 am: "O nevermind. I thought i say you." (error in original )

I think this is actually consistent with the ping map for this day. Here is a map showing Chickasaw trail:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

I am always suspicious of any early morning activity by KC....

5. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone New Member

bumping -

This is the day it is thought that Cindy typed a draft of a letter on her computer regarding her confusion about who is telling her the truth.
    'Dad said he went to work and stayed there all day, I don't know what to believe anymore.' (not a direct quote)

In the doc dump released 11/2/10 we learn that GA left his job earlier this day (8:45AM to 3:45PM versus 6:30PM) but
    we don't know why or what he did with the time off or why he would tell CA different.

6. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone New Member

This is the day that GA and CA said they were planning to go pick up the Pontiac in the towyard
    (as they saw the notice on their door on Sunday, the 13th) but couldn't because GA and CA were both
    working during the day on this day. So, they retrieved the Pontiac from the towyard on July 15.