Ping Map for June 12, 2008 - Discuss that day only

From the Calendar

Amy does not SEE Casey 10-30 June

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008

Brittney S sees Casey walking from Car to house

2nd week June Saw Casey’s car in driveway and she was walking from the car to the house. [Hopespring Dr Orlando, FL]
Page 1248 Line 10-23 Brittany S. Interview with LE 07/22/2008

Brian B. Says: He was on vacation from 6/10-6/16; arrived home at 6:00PM

June 10-16 Brian B. was away on vacation with his family in Chicago arriving back home about 6:00PM.
Page 1385 Lines 23-25 & Page 1386 Lines 1-2, 11-12
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/bb092308.pdf

Tony L. Says: This is last day he see Caylee

[This should be June 12] LE to Tony L. This was the last time you remember seeing Caylee [referencing June 9th] but you think it may be the June 11th or 12th now. [Based on day went to mall luch at Cheesecake Factory]
Page 1008 Lines 5-7 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

KC and AH Text Messages 6/12/08

First initials are who received the text message; second initials are who sent the text message

AH KC 06/12 12:05 AM How is it?

KC AH Chill only like one hot guy.

AH KC 06/12 12:06 AM Boo. We need to find you one.

KC AH I know. Maybe Friday those kind of guys like my *advertiser censored**.

AH KC 06/12 10:24 PM I’m getting ready to make a stupid late call for work. I’ll call you back in a bit!

KC AH All good.

Maria K. Says: She saw Caylee & Casey at Tony's place on 6/10,11 or 12

June 10,11,12 Maria K. states that she saw Caylee only once at Tony L. apartment about 7:00PM but is not sure of the exact date. Clint H. was also there at the same time. Caylee actually opened the apartment door. She was also alone on the balcony of the apartment while Casey was in Tony’s room.
Page 785 Lines 14-18 & Page 786 Lines 1-22 & Page 787 Lines 5-9 Maria K. Interview With LE 7/17/2008
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

Ricardo is in Tampa. (RM interview, p. 14, lines 17-24)

Tony L. Says: Casey & Caylee had lunch at Cheesecake Factory, later went home

[this should be June 12th] June 11 or 12, after lunch at the Cheesecake Factory, Casey dropped Tony L. back at his apartment and then left with Caylee [Based on the questioning about the hip hop showcase on June 13th]
Page 1011 Lines 23-25 & Page 1012 Lines 3-5 Tony L Interview with LE on 7/22/2008
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0923/17540075.pdf

PINGS DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ACTIVITY ON THIS DAY

Mall of Millenia

KC, TL and Caylee go to Mall of Millenia. TL hands out flyers for Fusian event and buys all a meal at Cheesecake Factory -
Tony L interview of July 22, 2008.

PINGS DO NOT SUPPORT THIS ACTIVITY ON THIS DAY

pc search for a Zenaida

At 11:15pm search records on pc for;1)Zenaida Fernandez/Jacksonville, Fl 2)Zenaida Gonzalez/age 25.

Casey's Online Presence

From Casey to Jeff H
Jun 12 2008 6:41 AM
(Fusion poster was here)
you guys should definitely check it out!
cover is only $5. there's going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn't miss!
hope to see you out there!

From Casey (not sure to who)
Jun 12 2008 9:14 AM
so i'm thinking, you should bring your happy *advertiser censored* back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my myspace page.
i'd love to see you out there!

From Casey (not sure to who)
Jun 12 2008 7:54 PM
sounds good hun.

Casey Anthony wrote to Cameron
at 9:09pm on June 12th, 2008
so are you going tomorrow night?

Ricardo M. Says: Went to Tampa evening 6/12 returned 7/13

June 12 Ricardo M. left for Tampa in the evening and returned on July 13
Page 1293 Lines 18-25 Ricardo M. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/rm092308.pdf

Amy H. Says: She did not see Casey, only had phone calls & Texts

June 10-30 Amy did not see Casey only heard from her with phone and text
Page 1041 Lines 14-16 Amy H. Interview with LE on 7/23/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/ah092308.pdf

Troy B. Says: He was in D.C. (northern Viginia)

June 11-18 Troy is in D.C. actually Northern Virginia is home.
Page 1326 Lines 1-2, 6-9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008
http://flawebhosting.net/docs092308/tb092308.pdf

Do you mean 6/13? Not 7/13? with Ricardo going to Tampa?
Pings don't support the Cheesecake Factory lunch? First thought is he got his days mixed up then. Does any of the days this week support the Lunch date ? Interesting..Good Work!!

Georgia -

pc search for a Zenaida

At 11:15pm search records on pc for;1)Zenaida Fernandez/Jacksonville, Fl 2)Zenaida Gonzalez/age 25.

I don't believe these searches can conclusively be said to have occurred on this date.

Do you mean 6/13? Not 7/13?
Pings don't support the Cheesecake Factory lunch? First thought is he got his days mixed up then. Does any of the days this week support the Lunch date ? Interesting..Good Work!!

Yes, June 11th, see that thread.

Originaly Posted By ElizaAvalon;

pc search for a Zenaida

I don't believe these searches can conclusively be said to have occurred on this date.

Looks like the information that has been posted on the Calendar is incorrect, That is were it came from.

I find the Thursday, June 12 chat logs between KC and Tony very interesting.
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4770482/IM-History-with-L7Tone
KC is saying she is going to come over around 1:30 pm to see Tony (after her "meeting" for "work"), and will see if she can leave Caylee with the "nanny" (I guess she means leave her with the nanny a little longer since presumably Caylee was already with the "nanny" while KC was at "work."

So...back in Reality Land, KC is, of course, still at the Anthony house or close by while she is sending these messages to Tony. Cindy should be at work--vacation ended June 9--and I think George would have been going in to work at 3:00. No big deal if KC is home while George is there--she may be telling Tony she is at work til 1:30, but she could be telling George she is going in to work at 1:30.

All of this would be fine if KC ended up going to Tony's at 1:30 pm with Caylee in tow, saying, darn it, I couldn't get my nanny to watch her. BUT, IIRC, Tony says the last time he saw Caylee was when they were hanging up promo posters at the mall...which the pings clearly show was Wednesday June 11.

KC's pings show she really did go to Tony's at 1:30 pm, and didn't return to the house until after 6:00 pm. If she showed up at Tony's with no Caylee that day, which seems to have been the case unless Tony has completely misremembered the last time he saw Caylee (no reason for him to lie about June 12 as we know Caylee was in good health as of June 15), where did she leave Caylee? The pings show no apparent stops to drop her off anywhere on the way up to Tony's, and no apparent stops to pick her up on the way back. She couldn't have left Caylee at the house with George there--he would have had to go to work soon. She couldn't have left Caylee at Gentiva with Cindy for the entire afternoon--coworkers only described short end-of-the-day visits from Caylee. She couldn't have left her in the trunk at midday in June, or there's no way Caylee would have been alive for the June 15 visit to the nursing home.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing here....

I find the Thursday, June 12 chat logs between KC and Tony very interesting...

KC's pings show she really did go to Tony's at 1:30 pm, and didn't return to the house until after 6:00 pm. If she showed up at Tony's with no Caylee that day, which seems to have been the case unless Tony has completely misremembered the last time he saw Caylee (no reason for him to lie about June 12 as we know Caylee was in good health as of June 15), where did she leave Caylee? The pings show no apparent stops to drop her off anywhere on the way up to Tony's, and no apparent stops to pick her up on the way back. She couldn't have left Caylee at the house with George there--he would have had to go to work soon. She couldn't have left Caylee at Gentiva with Cindy for the entire afternoon--coworkers only described short end-of-the-day visits from Caylee. She couldn't have left her in the trunk at midday in June, or there's no way Caylee would have been alive for the June 15 visit to the nursing home.

Someone please tell me what I'm missing here....
*snip*

Although I don't think their statements tie specifically to the 12th, IIRC, Maria K. and/or Clint's accounts had Casey @ Tony's WITH Caylee in the afternoon a few times this week. IIRC, Clint does tie to 6/13 just prior to Casey going to Fusian. Perhaps a another look @ their statements might shed some light. For some reason I wanna think that Tony was still in class, or lab, or something...so...Casey & Caylee just hung out @ the apt. w/ the rest of the crew.

*snip*

Although I don't think their statements tie specifically to the 12th, IIRC, Maria K. and/or Clint's accounts had Casey @ Tony's WITH Caylee in the afternoon a few times this week. IIRC, Clint does tie to 6/13 just prior to Casey going to Fusian. Perhaps a another look @ their statements might shed some light. For some reason I wanna think that Tony was still in class, or lab, or something...so...Casey & Caylee just hung out @ the apt. w/ the rest of the crew.

Seems to me this is the impression I got was that Caylee and Casey were together that day. Tony just ran the 2 days of the 11th and 12th together.
Also I believe she was seen at at Target around that time by M Hawkins mom???

I will review those interviews to for dates to add....Thanks for pointing them out.

Seems to me this is the impression I got was that Caylee and Casey were together that day. Tony just ran the 2 days of the 11th and 12th together.

I will review those interviews to for dates to add....Thanks for pointing them out.

The target sighting was long after Caylee's death--July 10 I think.

*snip*

Casey left Caylee in Tony's living room with his friends while she and Tony were "busy" in Tony's bedroom at least ONCE and most likely a few times. I'll look for links later tonight.

I do not believe Caylee was ever put into Casey's trunk alive.

The target sighting was long after Caylee's death--July 10 I think.

FWIW...from my original notes:

Target sighting by Ann (Mark's mom) was, indeed, on 7/10.

Maria K.'s account only indicates 6/10, 11 or 12.

*snip*

Tony is in class Tues-Thurs-Sat 9am-1pm--9pm-1am
How perfect KC just happened to be getting off "work" at 130....
GA didnt have to be to work until 3, did he drop Caylee off, Cindy come home early, GA off?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back