Ping Map for June 18, 2008 - Discuss that day only

June 18 –Heavy rain- 12:10 am - 2:11pm-afternoon = TonE apartment. 10:52am-KC texts Cindy's cell phone. There was another spike in calls to her parents, six in 45 minutes during the early afternoon. Three calls were made to her parent's home phone, two to her mom's cell phone and one to her dad's cell phone from 12:34 to 1:11. 2:05pm-KC texts TonE. Travel time- could be in the Anthony home as early as 2:25pm. 2:42 pm – 4:11 pm- George or Lee’s home— Casey is observed backing her car up into her parent’s garage-from 3-4pm- (Casey attempts to bury Caylee?) Casey borrows a shovel from the neighbor. (BB). Caylee is not seen that day by the neighbor. 2:47pm TonE texts KC. 3:42pm KC calls TonE 2 min. 4:10pm KC calls Amy H. 4:13pm-KC calls Lexus Dealership again. 4:27pm incoming call from Maria K. lasted 1 minute. Then drove to TonE apartment. 4:27 pm - 6:57 pm- back at TonE apartment. 4:28pm-No phone activity until 6:39pm KC calls Cindy A's cell- 2.6 min. No other cell activity after 6:57 pm until 8:32am. 13+ hr. gap Casey text Troy B. about going to Fusion Page 1326 Lines 9 Troy B. Interview with LE on 7/25/2008 .
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=e...226,-81.326981&spn=0.269665,0.432587&t=h&z=11 Cell phone pins/map
Ordered Pizza from Papa John’s – one can assume it is this pizza box that ended up in the trunk.

Originaly Posted by TexasLil

June 18 Ping

Please check June 18th map

4:11 p.m. ping at 28.5280556 N 81.2486111 W

Ping 11 - was corrected to 3:42 pm

Ping 11 A - was added 4:10 pm - 4:11 pm (ping 11A can be found at the bottom of the ping list on the left hand side while viewing the map.

If we go by the forensic reports released today, it's likely that KC moved Caylee's body into the trunk of the car the afternoon of the 18th or 19th of June. The pings for this day, support this as a possibility. (Based on the assumption that Caylee was killed on June 16th.)

MOO

I had long ago thought June 19th was the day because after seeing the photos of the 20th I had a gut feeling that she had "discarded her past", so to speak.
I thought there was some confusion about which day she borrowed the neighbor's shovel. The 18th or 19th. I had read somewhere that the neighbor couldn't remember the exact day.

Months later we learn that the FBI results say 2.6 days and le believes the 18th is the day. Working in a "backwards sort of way" that would put the baby in the trunk around 9:00 AM on Monday morning the 16th?

Based on a timeline of 3:00PM Wednesday the 18th being moved from the trunk of the car to the backyard at the A's.

Does that sound right?

I had long ago thought June 19th was the day because after seeing the photos of the 20th I had a gut feeling that she had "discarded her past", so to speak.
I thought there was some confusion about which day she borrowed the neighbor's shovel. The 18th or 19th. I had read somewhere that the neighbor couldn't remember the exact day.

Months later we learn that the FBI results say 2.6 days and le believes the 18th is the day. Working in a "backwards sort of way" that would put the baby in the trunk around 9:00 AM on Monday morning the 16th?

Based on a timeline of 3:00PM Wednesday the 18th being moved from the trunk of the car to the backyard at the A's.

Does that sound right?

I think that this is probably the closest assumption we can make at this time. I had originally thought that KC had killed Caylee shortly after not being able to reach her parents on the 16th. Maybe thinking, "well sh@#!, who's going to watch her tonight, I want to go hang out with Tony" But now it seems that she may have suffocated her with chloroform shortly after she left her parents home mid morning of the 16th and kept her in the trunk until the afternoon of the 18th when she realized she wouldn't be able to bury her in the backyard. I've played with the idea that she put her somewhere in the backyard at first, but now I'm thinking that she maybe only had her there either when she tried to bury her or possibly when she killed her. JMO

I think that this is probably the closest assumption we can make at this time. I had originally thought that KC had killed Caylee shortly after not being able to reach her parents on the 16th. Maybe thinking, "well sh@#!, who's going to watch her tonight, I want to go hang out with Tony" But now it seems that she may have suffocated her with chloroform shortly after she left her parents home mid morning of the 16th and kept her in the trunk until the afternoon of the 18th when she realized she wouldn't be able to bury her in the backyard. I've played with the idea that she put her somewhere in the backyard at first, but now I'm thinking that she maybe only had her there either when she tried to bury her or possibly when she killed her. JMO

I would not go so far as to say June 18 is a fixed firm date. This is an estimated date based solely on the forensic botanist and / or entomologist report. Given the analysis was done on evidence that had grown or evolved over 178 days, even a small 1% margin of error would be nearly two days.

The significance of the report is that is supports the body being placed in the area within days after death and not moved around one or more times over the ensuing months as has been postulated on this and other sites. I have little doubt that the authors of the report would agree that the 19th or 20th are well-supported by the evidence as well.

Recent posts Bond and I worked on show that the likely time decompositional fluids leaked into the trunk - based on actual area temperature records - was around 3:30 PM on the 20th. This assumes the time of death was sometime between 3 and 4 PM on June 16, which is well supported by cell phone and computer use evidence as well as testimony from George and JG.

Bond presented compelling evidence in one of his recent posts that the body was dumped at the location on June 20 - as opposed to June 18 or June 24. IMHO the recent rumors of evidence bolster the June 20 theory.

JWG-

Love all your posts!:)

Can you give us some more info on the computer activity for this day?

TIA!:)

JWG-

Love all your posts!:)

Can you give us some more info on the computer activity for this day?

TIA!:)

Unfortunately Daisy, the document dumps have not said anything that I can find regarding computer usage on the 18th. I'd love to see the reports. Better yet, I'd love to have a copy of the hard drive. :wink:

Unfortunately Daisy, the document dumps have not said anything that I can find regarding computer usage on the 18th. I'd love to see the reports. Better yet, I'd love to have a copy of the hard drive. :wink:

BUMMER!! But, thanks for letting us know!:)

Does anything on this day tie into the abandoned house where the PI's were searching?
Pings? car seen?

Hi, passionflower.

The Brackenwood house is so close to G&C's (0.3 mile north) that all we'd be able to say is that when she's pinging in the same area as G&C's she could be @ Brackenwood (or Lee's for that matter which is 0.6 mile north of G&C's).

We do know that she was in the area between 2:11PM and 4:11PM on 6/18, and that Brian B. placed her @ G&C's for at least an hour havin' borrowed the shovel for approx. that time.

Hope that helps.

Something is bugging me about the Brian Burner interview with OCSO conducted on July 30th.

Starting on page 6, EE asks about KC's appearance when she finally brings the shovel back.

I'll start here...

EE: No sweat on brow or nothing?

BB: No sweat. She wasn't, didn't appear to be muddy or the shovel wasn't even muddy.

I don't know how to put into words why this is important to me, so I'll just give it a clumsy go. BB centering in on "not muddy" is almost like an excited utterance...in other words, what I'm saying is, that statement is hitting me as if it is a memory from his subconscious rather than him even being aware on a conscious level that "if the shovel had been used it should have been muddy". Stated another way...BB has consciously tried to remember exactly what day the shovel incident happened, and is having a hard time, but subconsciously he is tying the logical thought that the shovel, if used, should have been muddy.

So the reason this stands out to me is that on the 18th of June I'm not sure there should have been any reason for the shovel to have been muddy if it was used. But every day after that through at least the 22nd of June, the shovel, if used and not cleaned off, SHOULD have been muddy.

Just throwing this out for discussion, because this is just one thing hanging me up in getting comfortable with when exactly this darned shovel incident happened. uggh!

Something is bugging me about the Brian Burner interview with OCSO conducted on July 30th.
*snipped*

FWIW, seems like a good question for the Brian B. thread in the main forum. Likely to draw more subject-matter experts that way, IMHO.

Seems to me you got it right, Nelliebell.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back