Place of Crime per Police REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this means the place where the investigation started.

That's my first reaction to. I think it's just the place where the investigation was reported from and where it all started.

:crazy:
I would love to say that I know for sure, but unfortunately I don't start protocols and precedures class for another 28 weeks. If we can wait that long I'll get back to you. lol.

If you already know who will be teaching this course, maybe you could send an email and ask this question. Think how impressed your teacher will be with a student "raising their hand" before class has even started! lol:crazy:

Remember when CSI went in and blacked out the room and used Luminol? Were the results of that test ever released?

Also, didn't they take cadaver dogs into that same room? Or am I just confused?

:crazy:

If you already know who will be teaching this course, maybe you could send an email and ask this question. Think how impressed your teacher will be with a student "raising their hand" before class has even started! lol:crazy:

How impressed was the judge when CA raised her hand? lol I just couldn't let that one get by.

I haven't heard the results of the Luminol testing, but I haven't ever heard that the dogs went into the house, I thought it was just the yard.

It may reflect to origin of the investigation, but I don't think there is any doubt that the Crime PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION TO LEO took place the first time she spoke to a LEO. jmo

Oh no!!! Did CA actually embarrass herself in court by "raising her hand" to ask/answer a question??? Too funny if so! Fill me in on the story as I don't even try to watch moving images on my dial-up putter.

Hey guys! Rare poster here, but following this case.
fwiw (not much) I have always felt something happened at the anthony home the night of the fight, pre Casey leaving (I think leaving/"ending" contact was part of the cover-up and some/all of the anthonies were involved). Like many, I have a few theories kicking around inside this crazy head, but that one always rings truest and makes me feel the most ill/empty/sad.

I hope we are all able to find answers and some kind of peace with this horribly tragic mess. I want to go back to adoring/loving on my own beautiful 2.5 year old daughter without breaking inside for Caylee. Her story must be told, she deserves to have it known.

I haven't heard the results of the Luminol testing, but I haven't ever heard that the dogs went into the house, I thought it was just the yard.

I'd like to know if the dogs were allowed inside the house and garage as well. Can't help thinking of all those plastic tub/storage bins in the A's garage. And that other case mentioned before where a woman's body was found in a storage container in her garage during a search with (guilty) hubby's permission. Could Caylee have been in one back then with no one the wiser?

Remember when CSI went in and blacked out the room and used Luminol? Were the results of that test ever released?

Also, didn't they take cadaver dogs into that same room? Or am I just confused?

I remember the day that CSI went into the house, blacked out windows, and used Luminol. Fox News had their webcam on the house and we watched the CSI team remove equipment from their van. But, I don't think any cadaver dogs were brought with them at that time.

I have always thought that the death occurred on the 15th, but JG is certain that he heard Caylee in the background of his conversation with KC on the 16th at 2-ish (I can't recall the time). From everything we can glean from the evidence, LE's theory is the 16th, so I defer to their expertise.

She hid out with the people who knew her least, she always had an old boyfriend to whom she could go and a new although not official 1 or 2 on the hook, so she could drop everyone and move on without missing a step.

I dont think the Ants knew that that KC had killed Caylee at the time of the event. I do not think CA would have called in law enforcement to find Caylee if she had known that she was dead.

I think KC killed her that night however. I think she left the house after the fight and came back for Caylee after the Ants were in bed.

Why would they not have searched the house with the dogs? What made them search the backyard to begin with and if the back yard, why not the house?

I have not read nor heard any reports about luminol results. There must be some. Whether they "found" anything or not, a report was made. In fact a few people made reports. Like Annie D's statement, some things are not in documents that have been released.

ORIGINAL OFFENSE: DEATH INVESTIGATION
OFFENSE CHANGED TO : FIRST DEGREE MURDER
AGGRAVATED CHILD ABUSE
AGGRAVATED MANSLAUGHTER OF A CHILD
PROVIDING FALSE INFORMATION TO LEO

DATE OF OCCURENCE: JUNE 16-2008 TO JULY 16-2008
TIME OF OCCURENCE: UNKNOWN

ADDRESS OF OCCURENCE: 4937 HOPESPRING DRIVE
ORLANDO FL 32829
ZONE 20

CALEE MARIE ANTONY-DECEASED
http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/1126/18155354.pdf

So this means she was killed at home?

I wonder if the blood on the headboard of Caylee's bed has anything to do with this? CA said that was something that happened a long time ago.

I dont think the Ants knew that that KC had killed Caylee at the time of the event. I do not think CA would have called in law enforcement to find Caylee if she had known that she was dead.

I think KC killed her that night however. I think she left the house after the fight and came back for Caylee after the Ants were in bed.

I agree with the A's didn't know at 1st. After the 911 calls they did know.

But with the killing that night, that's incorrect. GA saw KC & Caylee the 16th when KC was leaving for her imaginary job at 12:50.

Legal question: Could casey actually be convicted of manslaughter and murder for the same incident or was that just LE covering their bases?

Legal question: Could casey actually be convicted of manslaughter and murder for the same incident or was that just LE covering their bases?

I don't think so. I'm thinking they did this in case the jury didn't find her guilty on one of them but would on the other. I'll look into it tomorrow and post back my answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member