Place of Crime per Police REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this group of pictures, CSI in the Anthony back yard. These pictures are the last five or so of the 121 in the slide show of the "hits."

I have seen these before(as I am sure everyone else has!) but I see the sand box is moved. I never noticed that before. IIRC some have sleuthed the idea, Casey was going to bury Caylee in the back yard-but then changed her mind or was unable.

I know the dog hits have been sleuthed to the max, so I'm not trying to bring that all up but seeing the red markers in the ground like that...

Well, it doesn't make me think Casey is innocent. :angel:

I understand it was in 2008 that LE was calling the Anthony home "the crime scene" but does that stand today? The reason I found this information so compelling is I came in late in this case and never knew LE announced they "absolutely" had evidence from the crime scene to the Anthony house.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

...js...

In this group of pictures, CSI in the Anthony back yard. These pictures are the last five or so of the 121 in the slide show of the "hits."

I have seen these before(as I am sure everyone else has!) but I see the sand box is moved. I never noticed that before. IIRC some have sleuthed the idea, Casey was going to bury Caylee in the back yard-but then changed her mind or was unable.

I know the dog hits have been sleuthed to the max, so I'm not trying to bring that all up but seeing the red markers in the ground like that...

Well, it doesn't make me think Casey is innocent. :angel:

I understand it was in 2008 that LE was calling the Anthony home "the crime scene" but does that stand today? The reason I found this information so compelling is I came in late in this case and never knew LE announced they "absolutely" had evidence from the crime scene to the Anthony house.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-caylee-anthonypics-photos,0,5614814.photogallery

...js...
You are a great thinker..
FOOD FOR THOUGHT - definitely. :innocent:

Chiquita, the investigators have been consistent since 2008 in saying there are three crimes scenes of note: the home (on Hopespring), the car and the location of the remains on Suburban Drive.

On one of the pictures of KC's room that LE took you can see the roller marks on the wall as if it were newly painted. The roller marks do not go all the way to the corner of the room, stopping about a foot before. The painting appears to have been done behind the headboard and beside the bed by the closet but now the whole wall????? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member