Places and People with ties to Tammi Smith

T.S. and J.S. also have several ties to Ohio. This includes Dover, Fremont, Mentor, Toledo, Independence, Cleveland and Dayton. Many of these are relatives. Just FYI after sleuthing through facebook. Many of these people are very "religious" like Tammi. Could they be helping her out???

I like this idea from NG's interview with the S's Jan 6th. I wonder what MK's theory would be on where these people came from, knowing what we do today?
What if he's still spot on, and the people/couple came from a 2-3 mile radius around Rimkus park?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html
GRACE: Marc Klaas, president and founder KlaasKids Foundation. Weigh in, Marc. What`s the likelihood that we can find this baby if the baby is still alive? Now the would-be adoptive parents, Tammi and Jack Smith, have given us the name of the park that they believe she handed the baby over.

It`s Raymond Russell County Park. We`ve got shots of it, Elizabeth, if you could show those to the viewers.

What do you think, Marc Klaas?

MARC KLAAS, PRESIDENT AND FOUNDER, KLAASKIDS FOUNDATION: Well, I think -- if her story is true, the chances of recovering the child are very good. And what you need to do is draw a radius around that park of maybe two or three miles and then look for a couple that has a new baby that just came into their life.

This beautiful little child. And it would be a couple that has a baby that came into their life unexpectedly. If one is going to adopt a baby, that`s a long process that you oftentimes talk to your neighbors and your friends about before it ultimately occurs.

So if, in fact, the child is alive, the Smiths just made it a lot easier for the authorities to be able to find the child.

But I also have to agree with what Daniel said, because the Smiths have done nothing more than vilify this father since they came on the show with a variety of the statements that they've made. And as I understand it, they didn`t even meet the guy until recently.

My other thought, was if they were not from the direct area, then they would likely have stopped for gas/food before or after picking up Gabriel, and I hate that so much time has passed because gas station surveillance camera's may have caught them...but by now the tapes are probably taped over.

ETA: it would have been so helpful if KG was involved back in January and the public could have been given the actual name of the park. :(

Well, we know TS's hq for her company is in SA, very near the Homegates hotel. Also, when sleuthing the park, her church has an affiliate a stones throw from there.

She said LE hasn't connected any dots to her and SA, but I bet they have -- and so have we, and can find more. I'll have to look again. That womans arrogance scratches my soul and leads me to want to find anything possible to discount what she says.

Peoria, AZ
Glendale, AZ
Cave Creek, AZ
Las Vegas, NV
Mexico City, Mexico

Well, we know TS's hq for her company is in SA, very near the Homegates hotel. Also, when sleuthing the park, her church has an affiliate a stones throw from there.
She said LE hasn't connected any dots to her and SA, but I bet they have -- and so have we, and can find more. I'll have to look again. That womans arrogance scratches my soul and leads me to want to find anything possible to discount what she says.

BBM: Hi YS, interesting... is the affiliate another church and what is the name?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back