Plastic surgeon dad gives daughters boob, nose and tummy jobs

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by Reader, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Reader

Reader New Member

http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/20...aughters-boob-nose-and-tummy-jobs/#11771101=0

Nothing says “I love you” more than a father telling his children they are beautiful on the inside and out.

That must seem super lame for California plastic surgeon Dr. Michael Niccole because he gave his two daughters boob jobs. And that’s not the first time he’s put his daughters under the knife......

“I don’t think I influenced my daughters personally to have surgery, because we discourage it,” he said. “But they have grown up in an environment of beauty. Our cars are always immaculate, our house is immaculate and all our friends are beautiful.”

Must be nice..... :innocent:

2. Loading...

3. Opie

Opie Well-Known Member

Unbelievable! And I'd better stop right there if I wish to remain here on Websleuths.

4. Charlie09

Charlie09 Former Member

at the beach this summer we saw an older woman, had to be in her late 70's...very obvious many years of plastic surgery, it was really disconcerting, her neck and her knees were scary.

5. Jovi Girl

Jovi Girl Member

Years from now, when they have have stronger beliefs and social conscience, they will understand why this was so unimportant in their life. We can hope.

6. Trident

Trident Well-Known Member

There is no hope. We live in a totally artificial world.

7. Elley Mae

Elley Mae The enemy is here. beware

To each his/he own. I prefer natural beauty in people. Doesn't bother me that the dad did the surgery.