EYE COLOR BLUE
HEIGHT 5'2"
WEIGHT 100 lbs
PIERCINGS NOSE, TOP OF LIP
BIRTH MARK BACK CALF SMALL ONE
TATTOO OF A PEACH SAYS PEACHY RIGHT UPPER BUTT CHEEK
LAST SEEN WEARING UNKNOWN
ON FOOT TAKES MAX ALOT
SEEN AROUND MALL 205,162nd & BURNSIDE, AND GATEWAY AREAS.
IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION CONCERNING KRISTIN PLEASE CONTACT GRESHAM POLICE DEPARTMENT @ (503) 618-2707 ( WATKINS) CASE # 22-47604
MELISSA @ (503) 290-6698 ( MOTHER)
NATIONAL MISSING PERSONS REPORT FILED AND POLICE CASE FILED
UPDATE
Copied From Her Mom Melissa
Several of us have been out several days now talking to literally everyone we can think of.
We got about 60 flyers up all around SE and E Portland areas.
We have spoken to many people around tri met, bars, homeless camps, and places she's been known to hang out at.
So so many people seem to know her only by her boyfriend Justice "Jay" Jones .
All news stations have been notified. Was told they don't broadcast unless police request it not family. Police have again been contacted and this request was made they help us.
All social media notified, all missing persons media notified, police notified.
She is still in national missing persons database and there is a case number so please call the number right away if u see or hear anything and reach out to me please!!!
I have had several people contact me saying they seen her last with Matt Rowley.
Several people have contacted him and requested he contact me. I haven't heard from him. I heard hes telling people he doesnt know her.
Her boyfriend contacted me said he's not seen her but is looking for her. She went missing shortly after or around NOV 19th. Her boyfriend was in jail at that time and released Dec 5th. He is friends with Matt and neither seem to know anything about her whereabouts.
1f914.png

She was always with these guys and they both have no idea where she is?
I WILL NEVER GIVE UP! Kristin's sister, aunt, and best friend have been out with me running the streets, talking to people and hanging flyers.
I thank all of you in the community who have contacted me too that have kids her age and know her and those of you that have notified me about her boyfriend and information you have.
Manager at 122nd stark bottle drop feels like she seen her recently but not sure. We are staying hopeful!!!
Super big thank you to my friends contacting so many organizations via phone, Internet, e mail. I so appreciate everything all you are doing to help
❤️

I am loosing my damn mind but so grateful for every single one of you reaching out to me.
Keep spreading the word keep reposting guys we have to keep this fresh constantly all over Internet all social media's.
#bringKristinhome
#keepsharing
#keeppraying
#NEVERGIVEUP
UPDATE 1-13-23
THERE IS $500 REWARD FOR HER FOUND
Kristin is still missing but I have hope she's still alive. Our search party did amazing Sunday and we hit that area hard. One smoke shop swears they saw her in car with a male. They are working on getting video for me to watch. Hopefully they can!
I have had a few tips she's been seen on McLaughlin Blvd looking very frantic when seen alone and one time seen with same male other place thinks she was seen with and she looked scared.
So we've hit McLaughlin Bvld, Cheyenne and I but I need alot more help hitting all down McLaughlin Blvd. I'd like to make our way to Oregon city area then also hit downtown area too if possible after or if we have enough people.
I'm doing another gathering search party so if anyone wants to come out help talk to mini marts, motels, hang flyers, talk to people, search all over let me know. I'm tagging a bunch of people on my friends list so please share and have your friends share.
1f493.png

This search group will start this Sunday January 15th @10am out on McLaughlin Blvd. There is a Fred meyer right off that road also known oak Grove. I'll be in my jeep parked end of parking lot facing McLaughlin Blvd facing dollar tree across the street.
I'll be there with tons of flyers so bring your hammers !! Let's bring Kristin home!!!
Thank you all for the love and support I can't thank you all enough!!! I need all hands on deck we have to find her. Please help me if you are available
1f64f.png

Here's the flyer if you'd like to have it on your phone to show people or print flyers.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2023 article: More information on link.

[…]

… Kristin, who sometimes uses the last name Reedus, was last seen around Mall 205 in Southeast Portland, but also hangs out in other areas of Portland too. …

[…]

Melissa said Kristin typically wears different wigs, so she may not look exactly like the photo on the flier.

“She does have a tattoo, stick and poke, on her right hand, an outlining of a red butterfly so that’s a distinctive way to identify her,” she said.

[…]

They found 6 women – most with connections to the greater Portland area and all under the age of 40 – have been found dead within 100 miles of each other the past three months – most in wooded or secluded rural areas. Kristen Smith being one of the 6.

Feb. 19: Kristin Smith, 22, of Gresham​

Smith was reported missing Dec. 22. Portland police officers responded Feb. 19 to a report of human remains found in a wooded area near Southeast Deardorff Road and Flavel Street in Southeast Portland’s Pleasant Valley neighborhood. The Police Bureau identified the body as Smith on May 25.

Officers and county investigators searched the area for evidence, and the Multnomah County medical examiner has not yet determined a cause of death, police said.

1687184855993.jpeg

July 17, 2023 article

[…]

Multiple news agencies, including Willamette Week and later The Oregonian, reported the identity of the person of interest as Jesse Lee Calhoun. He's a current inmate at Snake River Correctional Institution in Ontario, where he's facing charges not related to the death investigations of the four women. Calhoun, 38, has not been charged in relation to the four deaths.

[…]

JUL 17, 2023

Deaths of four Oregon women over three months are linked, authorities say, reversing earlier call

The bodies of four women began appearing in wooded areas in northwest Oregon in February, though police initially said the cases appeared to be unconnected. But on Monday, prosecutors dropped a bombshell, saying they are linked and “at least one person of interest” has been identified.

[...]

“Investigators and prosecutors from multiple law enforcement agencies have been working collaboratively, ... and they have determined that there are links between four cases: Kristin Smith, Charity Perry, Bridget Webster, and Ashley Real,” the prosecutor’s office said.

[...]

The women’s bodies were found in Portland and rural areas starting on Feb. 19, with the latest one found on May 7. One body was found about 45 miles (72 kilometers) southwest of Portland, near a creek in Polk County.
  1. The first body discovered was that of Smith, 22, found in a wooded area in a suburb southeast of Portland. Smith's disappearance was reported to police in suburban Gresham on Dec. 22, 2022.
  2. Perry was 24 when she died. Her body was found on April 24 near a state park alongside the Columbia River, east of Portland.
  3. Webster’s body was found on April 30 near Mill Creek in rural northwest Polk County. She was 31.
  4. Real, 22, was last seen at a fast-food restaurant near Portland on March 27, police said. She was reported missing on April 4. Her body was found on May 7 in a forest southeast of Portland.

Alarming. We live in one of the areas where JLC had been staying in the past two years. My oldest (adult female) child texted me asking me to pick her up from work one day because an adult male had been loitering for hours and “staring” at her and a coworker… she became more nervous when he just disappeared without a word an hour or so before the end of her shift so she wanted picked up so she wouldn’t be walking out into a dark parking lot alone when she clocked out. It freaked her out enough that we got mace and a personal alarm for her the next day. I looked at my text history and that day was about a month and a half before Kristin went missing. I picked her up and her coworker’s family came to get her but the guy was gone by then. Only time in years of her working there that she’s felt scared and asked for a ride like that. I know the chances are pretty small that it could have been JLC but now I’m feeling really glad that my kid and her coworker took action to get rides home.

Kristin_Smith_1.jpg

Kristin_Smith_2.jpg

May 25, 2023 16:01

Remains of a woman missing from Gresham were found in Portland, and a death investigation is underway.

On February 19, 2023, the Portland Police Bureau responded to a report of human remains located in a wooded area, near Southeast Deardorff Road and Southeast Flavel Street in the Pleasant Valley Neighborhood. With the assistance of Multnomah County Search and Rescue and the Multnomah County Medical Examiner’s Office, additional searches were conducted over subsequent months in an attempt to find additional evidence.

The remains found have been identified as belonging to Kristin Smith, 22, of Gresham. Smith was reported missing on December 22, 2022. Her family has been notified of her death and provided the attached photographs for public release.

As this is an ongoing investigation, the Medical Examiner’s Office and the Portland Police Bureau will not be releasing any additional details at this time.

If anyone has information about this case, please contact Detective Jeff Pontius at Jeffery.Pontius@police.portlandoregon.gov or call 503-823-0433, or Detective Kristina Coffey at Kristina.Coffey@police.portlandoregon.gov or 503-823-1081.

Photo descriptions:
1. Photo of Kristin Smith’s face
2. Kristin Smith in a brown floral dress standing next to a vehicle

In a July 17 statement, the District Attorney’s Office confirmed "there are links" between the deaths of Kristin Smith, Charity Perry, Bridget Webster, and Ashley Real. The Oregon State Medical Examiner said the cause and manner of death for all four victims is still undetermined.

Although officials identified "at least one person of interest that is linked to all four of the decedents," no one has been formally charged yet. KOIN-TV identified the person of interest as 38-year-old Jesse Lee Calhoun.

Smith’s family reported the 22-year-old missing to the Gresham Police Department on Dec. 22, 2022. On Feb. 19, Portland Police went to a wooded area in the Pleasant Valley neighborhood after receiving a call about potential human remains.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Quincy_M.E.