Please Help

ShootingStars

Reaction score
A friend of mine went missing in a lake in Loudon, TN
Local search and rescue were unable to retrieve the body. A go fund me page to hire divers is stalled short of funds.
Does anyone have any links/contact information for any groups that are willing to donate their time and resources?
Thanks in advance...

Local search and rescue were unable to retrieve the body. A go fund me page to hire divers is stalled short of funds.
Does anyone have any links/contact information for any groups that are willing to donate their time and resources?
Thanks in advance...

I would suggest contacting Texas Equusearch. They have a web page and a FB page.

Thanks in advance...

What is your friend's name? Is there a thread for him/her here? If no thread yet, then we can make a thread if there is a link to a MSM article or police post. If no MSM links yet, try to contact your local news stations to get their name and story out there.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital
Back