PLEASE PARTICIPATE IN GEORGIA TECH RESEARCH PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I am also one of the research students working on the project! Feel free to contact me if you would be willing to set up an interview for the study! It is a 90-minute (or less) interview that can be done preferably on the phone but can also be done through an instant messaging app or even here through PM. If there are any questions that you have please feel free to ask!

Thank you,
Dezarae
I'm happy to help via Websleuths PM. :)

Wishing you the best of luck with your study. MOO

I, too, completed my interview this week. I was very impressed with both the interviewer (ddean), and the depth of the questions asked. It was very enjoyable.

If any of you are involved in private conversations, I would encourage you to help get the word out. I look forward to reading the final report. WS is an amazing community- better than "all the rest"! :p

I’m glad that you have spoken to the professor in charge. I have fwd’d you the interview request for your review.

I received the request for an interview request last week, a 90 minute interview via phone and/or instant messaging, but said I prefer not to do phone and instant message interviews, but am happy to help if messaging within the WS platform after learning more about the project and getting your approval. The student said her professor has approved this communication via WS PM and asked if I had time this week, to which I will now formally and officially agree since you have researched and approved of the project.

This should be interesting. I’ll keep you guys posted.
I requested my interview by WS PM also, and completed it yesterday. It was easy and quite enjoyable. MOO

Ga. Tech,
I am a brand new websleuths member. I don't know what I am doing, I do ask lots of questions. I'm seriously interested in the Websleuths though. The people here seem to be the best you want to associate with.
I was a software engineer/ systems analyst and programmer for over 30+ years. So I do understand data and user input. I can see clearly that properly maintained data is key to any collection of data. And can be very valuable in this world of websleuths.

I would love to participate in your study. But you gotta know I am Dawg fan.
D. Adams​

I also have been here since 2003 and would be happy to participate in the research. Feel free to PM me if interested.

I posted on February 28 of this year that I would be happy to participate via Websleuths PM but have not been contacted.

Hi BetteDavisEyes,

My apologies if the students did not contact you. I know there were only contacting a few members. Last I spoke to one of the students in charge of the project they said (paraphrasing here) the Websleuths community was amazing and everyone had great things to say.
They were supposed to contact me and let me see the finished product. Then COVID-19 hit and I don't know what happened. I'll send an email to the professor and see what I can find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288