Please Read Clarification on "In My Opinion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello web sleuths. Looking forward to new thread too. Case is coming to a close soon, what a ride! I did not notice lisasalinger's long post/reply in the last thread, so hopefully will get to address her detailed concerns in the new one. I'm really curious to know if jurors are close to making up their minds? All IMO...please don't ban me!

:cheers:

I like to drop the bomb at the last minute so I can get out safely... lol :seeya:

Just kidding. I look forward to your response.

IMO

Blushing whole bunches, Sacrablue :blushing:~ Thanks heaps for that generosity of spirit !! You're too kind but I luv it anyway !!!

I'm glad we do have lovely, fair Mods & Admins...
I tell meself 2B Kewl as often as it takes~~:scared::please:

Cheers & Hope Trayvon Benjamin Martin finally has justice, at least in his death. :seeya:

Patience Patience. It's not like there is a ton interesting going on at this moment.

Ay, ay...but each day brings us closer to a verdict, tbh, either way it goes, I fear it will set off significant societal repercussions. Guess this is why I'm so hooked, stakes are high, so justice must prevail, fair and balanced reactions are essential...IMO. Personally, it shouldn't touch me much at all, but for the larger society, I'm unsure....and no, I don't think there will be riots, but I fear the loss of trust and the increase in division among us... :scared:

I like to drop the bomb at the last minute so I can get out safely... lol :seeya:

Just kidding. I look forward to your response.

IMO

Oh I am so honored you took the trouble...will definitely return the respect. :seeya:

Merci, Thanks muchly for that update, Mahouston..had no idea....:seeya: I do luv your helpful and positive Sig, Lady !!!

Is there no new thread because everyone is asleep over the testimony going on this morning?

Ay, ay...but each day brings us closer to a verdict, tbh, either way it goes, I fear it will set off significant societal repercussions. Guess this is why I'm so hooked, stakes are high, so justice must prevail, fair and balanced reactions are essential...IMO. Personally, it shouldn't touch me much at all, but for the larger society, I'm unsure....and no, I don't think there will be riots, but I fear the loss of trust and the increase in division among us... :scared:

I wish there was a place where we could have "honest", not "politically correct", dialogue. This PC stuff just doesn't do it. In order to come to a solution/compromise, there needs to be honesty, and that's the one thing I find that is not allowed. I do NOT just believe it should be HERE, on WS, but in the real world.

My opinion only

Could be Defence101...am reassured about what I deem the Judges exciting and wise decisions. May elaborate on the hopefully soon opened Wednesday thread.

There is some confusion concerning the requirement of using the term, "In My Opinion" in your posts when in fact you are posting your opinion.

When I say you need you to put this in "your post" that means we need to be able to see it clearly. If you put it in your post each time or you decide to put it in your signature it doesn't matter. As long as we can read it and easily see it.

What many poster do is put it in their signature and say something along the lines of , " ALL POSTS ARE MY OPINION ONLY UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED."

Many posters would rather not put it in their signature and that's fine too. Just put it in your post when appropriate .

If you want to put this in your signature scroll to the top of the page and look for the "user cp" tab and go from there.

Because of the nature of the Zimmerman trial we enforced this rule firmly on this particular case. However you will find that other places on the forum are not as strict. Just please go with the flow and don't make a big deal if you don't see others posting IMO on other places on Websleuths. Our mods get bogged down with the tit for tat alerts .

If you have any questions please post them here.

Thank you.

Thank you for the clarification. I was puzzled so I put an overabundance of IMOs.

Yea I don't think there are any mods available and they are not going to open a thread in this forum without someone monitoring.

I wish there was a place where we could have "honest", not "politically correct", dialogue. This PC stuff just doesn't do it. In order to come to a solution/compromise, there needs to be honesty, and that's the one thing I find that is not allowed. I do NOT just believe it should be HERE, on WS, but in the real world.

My opinion only

There's always the option of Topix if you can stand the vulgarity...there posters are never PC and say whatever they wish, with little to no moderation. The problem is that many of the posters have no idea what is really going on in trials....they just want to promote their own agenda...in their personal real world.

I much prefer it here with The Rules where there is still an option of giving your views without name calling, verbal attacks, dangerous trolls et al.
When I say " dangerous", I mean like the woman who once put a fire bomb in our mail box...which fortunately fizzled out after burning our mail.

So is "this" the thread????

My live stream went down...

Yea I don't think there are any mods available and they are not going to open a thread in this forum without someone monitoring.

So, shouldn't we all do the mods a favor and stop posting here, just, in case someone starts a discussion that isn't being monitored? My last comment on this thread.

I think we're alright since we aren't actually discussing what is taking place in the court room this morning...except for some to say it's not exactly riveting.IMO:floorlaugh:

I'm really sorry to hear the site went down because that's so breathtaking when the owners have sooo carefully constructed it for our benefit.

Read last nights thread. Seems there were concerns that a witness that testified had been present in the courtroom. Read this AM that he was not subpoeaded (sp) until after the date(s) he was in the courtroom.

JMO

Can we post on this thread??

We need mod.

Else sadly I don't think we can be trusted! :fence:

SO....I think we can chat about anything but the case. :)

BUT....that's....... JUST.......IMO!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDustyBooks