PLEASE READ: Unclaimed workers contact thread

Hi guys, I am still around and working cases. I have had a lot of personal things taken place, but I still check in and NM is keeping me updated. Still feel free to email me with any info and questions.

Right now Washington state really wants our help. Neno'smom and I will be working a lot of those cases and could really use your help. Please keep us updated on any info.
Thank for all you do
Raine

Please message me phone numbers of possible family members, I will make contact tomorrow.

Please don't email case managers SSDI info and family trees. If you have located family pm us the info on the family or email the case managers their phone numbers. Most case managers have the SSDI info and birth records.

I want to thank everyone for their hard work, as you can see we have had several matches and resolved cases. A very special thank you to a good friend and my partner in crime nemo'smom, who puts up with me and talks hours with me on the phone.

Again a big thank you from me and the families of the unclaimed, we are making a difference.

Raine

For everyone working on these cases. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Also, if you are working any unclaimed for St. Louis MO, please forward any information to me and nemo'mom.. I will contact family and the ME. They have about 400 cases and are overloaded, they just don't have the staff or time to answer emails.

I do volunteer my time to the St. Louis ME and I do have permission to assist on their behalf in regards to calling possible family members.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Raine

These cases in Spokane I have asked for any additional information that the investigator can give me. I will update their forums if I get anything:

Names Namus #
Richard Bosker 334
Ernest Burke 346
Jazo Ban 199
John Beaven 323
George Bender 328
Harold C Anderson 311
Richard Bowmen 333
Stanley S Bell 327
Cecil Baker 317
Richard Arundell 314
Rose Arndt 312
Janet Brackett 337
Colin Albert Bell 325
Jimmy Brady 338

Also James Batts and Billy Arrington

NM you rock, working on our list, sorry I did not call last night had unexpected company till 11pm, it was Craig and Gloria they came over to grill, they brought their on steaks...lol.. and to watch nascar.. We had a bad rain storm here yesterday also. the lighting was so close we thought it hit the house.

All prefixes have been added to all the cases, Please remember if you post a case to add the state prefix.

Thanks
Raine

PS NM why where u still up knowing u had to be at the airport at what 6 this am.

NM, I hope u are having fun.. Call me when u can.. We still need Phoebes sisters number. I can't locate one

On way home. Will try to call tonight. Will have to see my notes at home

I will be making calls to possible family members this afternoon for the west coast unclaimed.

raine

Hey guys, I will be making calls tom. will update when I get info.. Had some other things I had to do first..

Great work everyone
Hugs
Raine

I posted the California cases, pages 10 through 20....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123
Back