PLEASE READ: Unclaimed workers contact thread

As 10/19/2012 19 Matches!

Good work everyone!

Raine and Nemo

Please, if u start new threads please follow this format. example

WA (state prefix ) WA: Garrison, Donna dob 6/9/1935 found 11/20/2010 , I do know sometimes we do not have all info.

as always check in the above posts to see where someone may have stopped. Thanks everyone for all your help..

The Unclaimed Guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not post deputies names or numbers from these cases...They are not the correct person of contact. They are the deputies that arrived at the death scene..

Hi Guys, I will be on the phone today making calls.. plus I will be on the with the ME's.. I will keep checking in.. You guys Rock

Posted San Bernardino pages 30-31. Will try to do more soon.

Thank You MissSunshine. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeYou!!!!!!!!!!~!!!

Thanks for all of your help, MissSunshine! Really appreciated!

I try to pop on during free moments, but "real life" requires a lot of focus right now. Hope to get back to sleuthing as things settle down. Good job to Team Unclaimed and hope we have more matches this month to close out the year!

Hi All:

I talked to my contact at the Spokane ME's office tonight.

First of all, she thanks us for all our hard work. It has been very helpful.

She is particularly thankful that in several of the cases we have worked on that we have identified as veterans. They have verified our information as correct (well, of course!) and the defense department (or veteran's administration, not sure of the agency) is going to have these bodies moved to the veteran's cemetery with full military honors. They do not have a date for this yet, but are planning right now to move them all at once. I feel very proud of all of us that we have contributed to getting our unclaimed their proper respect for their service to our country.

The reason that she hasn't responded to my requests lately is that she has been too busy with homicide investigations and unidentified bodies to work on unclaimed. Unclaimed is only a small part of her responsibility, so we have to be patient. Some of the unidentified will being entered into namus.

However, she has all the information we have sent and will get to it when she can. I should continue sending her the information and being her point of contact.

I want to emphasize again: NO ONE BUT THE ME's office in Spokane is to contact an unclaimed's family. She continues to stress the importance of this to me on the phone. I have said we will play by the rules.

The Spokane office is having issues with claimus right now. There has been a change in personnel. The new claimus person responsible for the Spokane area is not very responsive to the ME's request to update. In addition, even though we are finding that close family members know about the death, if the body is unclaimed, the ME's office is struggling with how to notate that in claimus. They have seen several cases where perhaps brothers and sister, etc. may know, but someone such as a grandchild may come forward later to claim the body. So, we need to be patient while they sort this all out.

As I said above, I am proud to work in the unclaimed thread and proud of the entire group. We are doing good and important work.

Thank you. Let's keep up the good work! Hugs. Nm

"They have verified our information as correct (well, of course!) and the defense department (or veteran's administration, not sure of the agency) is going to have these bodies moved to the veteran's cemetery with full military honors."

Thats wonderful!! and you guys are doing such a awesome job!!! Thanks for you time and effort you put into this! :yourock:

Hi All:

I talked to my contact at the Spokane ME's office tonight.

First of all, she thanks us for all our hard work. It has been very helpful.

She is particularly thankful that in several of the cases we have worked on that we have identified as veterans. They have verified our information as correct (well, of course!) and the defense department (or veteran's administration, not sure of the agency) is going to have these bodies moved to the veteran's cemetery with full military honors. They do not have a date for this yet, but are planning right now to move them all at once. I feel very proud of all of us that we have contributed to getting our unclaimed their proper respect for their service to our country.

The reason that she hasn't responded to my requests lately is that she has been too busy with homicide investigations and unidentified bodies to work on unclaimed. Unclaimed is only a small part of her responsibility, so we have to be patient. Some of the unidentified will being entered into namus.

However, she has all the information we have sent and will get to it when she can. I should continue sending her the information and being her point of contact.

I want to emphasize again: NO ONE BUT THE ME's office in Spokane is to contact an unclaimed's family. She continues to stress the importance of this to me on the phone. I have said we will play by the rules.

The Spokane office is having issues with claimus right now. There has been a change in personnel. The new claimus person responsible for the Spokane area is not very responsive to the ME's request to update. In addition, even though we are finding that close family members know about the death, if the body is unclaimed, the ME's office is struggling with how to notate that in claimus. They have seen several cases where perhaps brothers and sister, etc. may know, but someone such as a grandchild may come forward later to claim the body. So, we need to be patient while they sort this all out.

As I said above, I am proud to work in the unclaimed thread and proud of the entire group. We are doing good and important work.

Thank you. Let's keep up the good work! Hugs. Nm

Thanks Nemo for this wealth of information, We will talk the weekend if u are available and maybe make some matches!!

My ME's in CA are very grateful to us for our hard work and dedication to the unclaimed..
Also has everyone knows I assist the CA ME's and other ME's through out the United States and I make calls to the families on their behalf.

I am also very proud of our unclaimed and the dedicated people who work with us.

Hugs to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to personally thank all the dedicated workers of the unclaimed. You guys are amazing, and to sallen your dedication and heart to the unclaimed is just totally unbelievable. Thanks to all of you we are making a difference.

I am awaiting g confirmation on several of our unclaimed I will update as soon as I receive word.

Hi everyone I am still working the unclaimed.. I waiting on confirmation of about 50 Unclaimed will keep everyone posted!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back