Please take a look at these "candy and drink" items

MSM said:
It is practically impossible to kill someone with marijuana, given that its safety profile (ie, ratio of LD50 to therapeutic dose, for those familiar with pharmacology) is better than almost any other known legal or illegal drug, including over-the-counter drugs, prescription meds, etc. So the likelihood of someone getting injured by mistakenly eating one of these products is low. Chances are the worst that would happen is an unintended "high." Any statement by the DEA implying otherwise is deliberately politicized, IMHO.
Hi MSM,:)
It is nice to have you here.
Well I searched the internet for articles concerning deaths linked to children dying from eating marijuana.There was nothing.
I did not review that prior to posting the article.
I was concerned when I posted the article and then researched.Like I said,there was nothing indicating anything that a child marijuana was lethal to a child.
If anything,abuse,accidents,drug overdose (either prescribed medication to a household member or illicit drugs left in plain view for the child to put in their mouth) and household products were the main cause of death of children in the home.
Thank-you for the post.

JBean said:
Lord knows I have seen the doctor plenty.

23s7y1l.gif

dark_shadows said:
If anything,abuse,accidents,drug overdose (either prescribed medication to a household member or illicit drugs left in plain view for the child to put in their mouth) and household products were the main cause of death of children in the home.
:) I wholeheartedly agree, dark shadows! The Tylenol and aspirin we all have in our medicine cabinets are far more dangerous. So are cleaning products and most other illegal drugs such as cocaine, heroin, etc. The DEA's stance on marijuana bothers me because it is a very safe drug with several legitimate medical uses, but due to its erroneous classification as a "schedule I" drug in the early 20th century, it seems that we can never have a rational de-politicized discussion of its characteristics.

In fact, I think if we did a blinded comparison between marijuana and alcohol on points such as potential for physiologic addiction, medical consequences of addiction, dollars spent on treatment for addiction, dollars spent on treatment of health problems related to use, risk of death or injury related to overdose or intoxication, contributing factors to domestic violence, lost work days, motor vehicle accidents, and so on, we would conclude that if one of the two should be illegal, it should be alcohol. I'm not advocating prohibition, just making a point ;)

MSM said:
In fact, I think if we did a blinded comparison between marijuana and alcohol on points such as potential for physiologic addiction, medical consequences of addiction, dollars spent on treatment for addiction, dollars spent on treatment of health problems related to use, risk of death or injury related to overdose or intoxication, contributing factors to domestic violence, lost work days, motor vehicle accidents, and so on, we would conclude that if one of the two should be illegal, it should be alcohol. I'm not advocating prohibition, just making a point ;)
I could not agree with you more that, of the two, alcohol is far more costly to society than mary jane.

MSM said:
:) I wholeheartedly agree, dark shadows! The Tylenol and aspirin we all have in our medicine cabinets are far more dangerous. So are cleaning products and most other illegal drugs such as cocaine, heroin, etc. The DEA's stance on marijuana bothers me because it is a very safe drug with several legitimate medical uses, but due to its erroneous classification as a "schedule I" drug in the early 20th century, it seems that we can never have a rational de-politicized discussion of its characteristics.

Hello MSM,:)
Great post.
I also forgot to add this to the list;
Vaccines for children....
artilcle pertaining to vaccine deaths
Also the main one;
The Most Dangerous Vaccine
Thank-you for your post.
Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Buzzm1 said:
JBean, you continue to amaze me with your knowledge of drunk driving offenses, jail and prison, and now cannabis club product packaging. Are you leading a double life, or what??

(chuckle)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back