Reason: Insufficient records and DNA

2. NAME WITHELD*
Reason: Based on appearance

3. NAME WITHHELD*
Reason: Undetermined

4. NAME WITHHELD*
Reason: Ruled out via MP's family.

5. Todd Fraser
Reason: TF's vital statistics did not match Lyle.

6. Jonathan (John) Depatie
Reason: Family. Depatie recently identified as remains found in Rattlesnake Canyon.

7. Patrick Beavers
Reason: Possible exclusion

Possible Matches

1. Jondalar Washington
Reason: Suggested on a Facebook topic reply

Jondalar Washington could be a possibility as he probably had to have orthodontal work done. There was a man who went missing the day before he did from another town in Alaska. I wonder if there was any connection. I wonder if Jondalar's case was in any newspaper articles. I thought I read that he had brown eyes, although that could be a mistake. Beavers was listed with brown eyes on one of the missing sites, but he has hazel eyes. Isn't Seattle, Washington a major port used by travellers from Alaska? There isn't too much information listed on Jondalar Washington. He does sort of resemble Lyle.

Maybe someone could send it in to either LE departments as a PM, and get some feedback. Does JW have DNA, dentals, or fingerprints available?
If he was Lyle, he could have gotten into an fight while he was missing. Lyle looks like he has been in a fight, telling by his fractured nose.

It appears that JW was going on a hunting trip of some kind. He had a .20 gauge Winchester pump-action shotgun on him and two tarps. Camping maybe?

Is this thread including all names that have ever been suggested or only ones that are officially being considered? If these are only names that are officially being considered do you think we could start a new thread that is a "list only" of names that all the sleuthers have brought up before? Or add a new column here for that purpose as well? I think it would be a good way to keep people motivated to look for new matches if they know whom has already been suggested condidereing the lengthy amount of material that newbies would have to search through to find them. I have a few suggestions myself that are iffy, but I just haven't posted yet because I don't want to double an old submission and create more work for everybody. Let me know what you think; still thinking about "lyle" all the time.

Possible Matches (con'd...)

2. Richard (last name not given)

Reason: Richard is the former roomate of a new WS member, who believes that he might be their former roomate. Photos sent to Shumate.

No movement on the Jondalar suggestion?

He does have DNA and dentals, but we would need to have the right type of DNA. Lyle has nuclear DNA, but what does Jondalar have?

I wish the agency handling Jondalar's case would have an email contact. I feel absolutely nervous about doing that over the phone.

Also, there is no specific person listed as being in charge of the case. If I want to make an inquiry, I want to know who I have to speak to.

He does have DNA and dentals, but we would need to have the right type of DNA. Lyle has nuclear DNA, but what does Jondalar have?

I wish the agency handling Jondalar's case would have an email contact. I feel absolutely nervous about doing that over the phone.

Also, there is no specific person listed as being in charge of the case. If I want to make an inquiry, I want to know who I have to speak to.

Shoot, I'll call. Just give me the details and I'll leave the tip. I have nothing to hide, no criminal history, etc etc.

HUGE difference in the eyebrows unless Jondalar waxed. Lyle Stevik has a bump in the bridge of his nose -- Jondalar's is pretty straight. IMO, Jondalar is NOT Lyle Stevik.

HUGE difference in the eyebrows unless Jondalar waxed. Lyle Stevik has a bump in the bridge of his nose -- Jondalar's is pretty straight. IMO, Jondalar is NOT Lyle Stevik.

Jondalar's eyebrows are more spaced out than Lyle's. Lyle's got a uni. Lyle also has an old nose injury.

I think Jondalar is either full or part Inuit. He has those Asian-like features, especially in the eyes.

Jondalar's eyebrows are more spaced out than Lyle's. Lyle's got a uni. Lyle also has an old nose injury.

I think Jondalar is either full or part Inuit. He has those Asian-like features, especially in the eyes.

That and Jon's teeth are... not perfect as indicated in Stevik's records.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back