POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Knox, Are you talking about the landlord of Lindsey's house who I think has a residence up on Beck St?

Who is this referring to? I don't think the landlord of Lindsey's house lives on Beck does he?

Morning everyone! In addition to CG, I wondered if we could also keep the Landlord and Tenant on the radar. Have something on CG but not sure if I can post a link? It's regarding a SP record that ceased in 2003.
Keep looking at the lot of them!!! For a wife and mother to join a site that is about crimes against so many baby children knowing she made a chioce to stay with a felon of the worst kind seems to show pathology IMO! I'm more vocal about this than many that these men are never cured. To have had any children visiting, staying in the home shows a perverse negligent. To try and deceive, & divert is reprehinceable (sp) and should be grounds to be banned. I wondered when more of this mothers story would unfold. "What goes around comes around" "Oh what a tangled web you weaved, when first you tried to deceieve!" Out of Kona.s mouth, "Now they know about my husband, Oh Well, Life goes on." Are you fricken kidding me!!!!! Life does not innocently go on for these children!! The only saving grace for these kids that some day with loving help they will be able to tuck this memory away in their brain of forgotten memories. Thats for the lucky ones. Shame on Kona for such a callouse response. Now it's out and I can go back and work on laws for these blessed children. Good lesson in learning that you don't know a person by a hatname & their attentions. So why is LE straying in investigating? There's so many SO's in the area they may have there hands full investigating everyone thourly while remaining to keep watch on this family and their associates. This goes back to LE using the weanie word "Person of interst". Why not just be brave and have the guts to call a suspect a suspect lke the one slip up. Time to slueth the church & its members also as it has been stated "Tim" the pastor has been questioned also. Were going to figure out where Lindsey is by helping LE climb up peoples butts. You might also want to check on a guy east of the highway that is a sex offender and the husband of the cousin the woman who owns the house searched. MRS. DON GOLDER. An old man lives in the back (since wife passed on) and the SO leaves in the front. He was charged with molesting his daughter and I think a niece and one more girl. Gotta pull these notes. He is no longer married to members cousin. So many "Twist & Shouts" while sluething. What a piece of work this person has brought to our plate. Delete if necessary mods. Thanks to my inteernet :angel: friends who've helped. To those who were wanting to slueth me (per many messages sent to me) relax, I'm always for the child. Thats what I'm known for, thats who I advocate for. JMO and I'm sticing to it. Mahalo time for a non alcholic Pina Colada. Long wk. O/T Time for tubing, "Somewhere over the rainbow" by Hiwiian artist Israel (IZ) Kamakawiwo'ole. This version is beautiful & makes an upside down world seem bearable. :Banane23:

Kagey WHERE did you read her response to our finding out about DG? Yes I agree, she should be BANNED and deceitful does not begin to cover it!

Can someone make of list of people we need to sleuth, including those Kagey mentioned? Initials with a description only, we'll play it safe, then take them one at a time. Maybe some have been looked at already?

(((kageykaren)))

Keep looking at the lot of them!!! For a wife and mother to join a site that is about crimes against so many baby children knowing she made a chioce to stay with a felon of the worst kind seems to show pathology IMO! I'm more vocal about this than many that these men are never cured. To have had any children visiting, staying in the home shows a perverse negligent. To try and deceive, & divert is reprehinceable (sp) and should be grounds to be banned. I wondered when more of this mothers story would unfold. "What goes around comes around" "Oh what a tangled web you weaved, when first you tried to deceieve!" Out of Kona.s mouth, "Now they know about my husband, Oh Well, Life goes on." Are you fricken kidding me!!!!! Life does not innocently go on for these children!! The only saving grace for these kids that some day with loving help they will be able to tuck this memory away in their brain of forgotten memories. Thats for the lucky ones. Shame on Kona for such a callouse response. Now it's out and I can go back and work on laws for these blessed children. Good lesson in learning that you don't know a person by a hatname & their attentions. So why is LE straying in investigating? There's so many SO's in the area they may have there hands full investigating everyone thourly while remaining to keep watch on this family and their associates. This goes back to LE using the weanie word "Person of interst". Why not just be brave and have the guts to call a suspect a suspect lke the one slip up. Time to slueth the church & its members also as it has been stated "Tim" the pastor has been questioned also. Were going to figure out where Lindsey is by helping LE climb up peoples butts. You might also want to check on a guy east of the highway that is a sex offender and the husband of the cousin the woman who owns the house searched. MRS. DON GOLDER. An old man lives in the back (since wife passed on) and the SO leaves in the front. He was charged with molesting his daughter and I think a niece and one more girl. Gotta pull these notes. He is no longer married to members cousin. So many "Twist & Shouts" while sluething. What a piece of work this person has brought to our plate. Delete if necessary mods. Thanks to my inteernet :angel: friends who've helped. To those who were wanting to slueth me (per many messages sent to me) relax, I'm always for the child. Thats what I'm known for, thats who I advocate for. JMO and I'm sticing to it. Mahalo time for a non alcholic Pina Colada. Long wk. O/T Time for tubing, "Somewhere over the rainbow" by Hiwiian artist Israel (IZ) Kamakawiwo'ole. This version is beautiful & makes an upside down world seem bearable. :Banane23:

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Who wants to call City of McCleary and ask about the licensing requirements for street vendors? Specifically ones who sell vegetables? Is a business license required? Or maybe someone here knows that answer?

Hi all,

I have a minute and was trying to catch up. I wanted to put this link in for anyone that may need it now (or in the future.) Sorry if it's been posted already, I didn't see it. You would change the search criteria to "contains" before putting a last name in. If this shouldn't be posted here, please let me know, okay?
You can look up WA State business info by last name here:

http://dor.wa.gov/content/doingbusiness/registermybusiness/brd/

Hi all,

I have a minute and was trying to catch up. I wanted to put this link in for anyone that may need it now (or in the future.) Sorry if it's been posted already, I didn't see it. You would change the search criteria to "contains" before putting a last name in. If this shouldn't be posted here, please let me know, okay?
You can look up WA State business info by last name here:

http://dor.wa.gov/content/doingbusiness/registermybusiness/brd/

Too funny LotsaLatte....I was just on that website and was coming to post it. Here is specific for Golder. There are a few in McCleary, but closed.

http://dor.wa.gov/content/doingbusi...equestType=1&Criteria=golder&City=#brdResults

Also this link to Dept of Licensing

https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsSearchResults.aspx?SessID=4537

Where did you read her response? Oh.. and BTW.. AMEN SISTER! :aktion033:

This woman knew ALL OF THIS STUFF when she came here and other boards and started posting. She KNEW they were looking at her son and said nothing. She KNEW they were coming for her family and IMO.. she tried to head them off at the pass and send people off in another direction.. MAINLY to those close to Lindsey and then planted doubt in EVERYONE'S mind about LE in GHC and McCleary. HMMM have to wonder why one would do that?

Found this on match.com. I know it says that it is a girl but I think it may be wrong.. everything else fits for it being this DG. The user name is dgolder.. 23.. from McCleary. The heading: "hey ladies" If it is the same person it says that he loves cars, street racing and anything that goes fast.. to hike and hunt.. that he hunts with a bow. And.. is active within the last 3 weeks.

http://www.match.com/profile/showProfile.aspx?uid=VpHRmL4plAK0O992IjXrOQ==&handle=dgolder&mpopt=1

daddy gold
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=4537&RefID=1772945

Sole Proprietorship: A Sole Proprietorship is one individual or married couple in business alone. Sole proprietorships are the most common form of business structure. This type of business is simple to form and operate, and may enjoy greater flexibility of management, less legal regulation, and fewer taxes. However, the business owner is personally liable for all debts incurred by the business.

Morning everyone! In addition to CG, I wondered if we could also keep the Landlord and Tenant on the radar. Have something on CG but not sure if I can post a link? It's regarding a WA-Sole Proprietor business record that ceased in 2003. There are no details about the business, but the NAICS Code is 484220; Specialized Freight, Trucking.

Bump up to next page

Found this on match.com. I know it says that it is a girl but I think it may be wrong.. everything else fits for it being this DG. The user name is dgolder.. 23.. from McCleary. The heading: "hey ladies" If it is the same person it says that he loves cars, street racing and anything that goes fast.. to hike and hunt.. that he hunts with a bow. And.. is active within the last 3 weeks.

http://www.match.com/profile/showProfile.aspx?uid=VpHRmL4plAK0O992IjXrOQ==&handle=dgolder&mpopt=1

Hmmm interesting.

BTW, does anyone know how I can change it so I don't have to keep logging in all the time?

I'm curious where she is responding too. DD's world or that other place?

KageyKaren...your post may be withdrawn...I hope not. But, if it is necessary to do so, let me say I am glad I was able to see it before it went away.

That was a great speech!

daddy gold
https://fortress.wa.gov/dol/dolprod/bpdLicenseQuery/lqsLicenseDetail.aspx?SessID=4537&RefID=1772945

Sole Proprietorship: A Sole Proprietorship is one individual or married couple in business alone. Sole proprietorships are the most common form of business structure. This type of business is simple to form and operate, and may enjoy greater flexibility of management, less legal regulation, and fewer taxes. However, the business owner is personally liable for all debts incurred by the business.

And if you don;t keep up with your use or sales tax payments, before you know it you're in trouble ... Hence all the civil cases Momtective showed us yesterday. Should not say that with out looking at the relevant case dates, but KWIM?

Looking at another myspace page. Remember the woman who commented on DG and SC's myspace page and wasn't very happy about all the talk going on? Her initials are TW. I am looking at 2 others actually Denise Golder Duboi* and TD (same last name as DGD, who has a friend Twilight Fan. Not sure if anything fits together yet... just puttin it out there.

Jules71.....fill us in when you get it put together :)

i may need to take a break.....my head is spinning....im still in my pj's and little one wants my attention :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288