POI - Dale Golder - #2

Not sure if this is factual, but we know from APN searches that the properties (TG/CG) were listed as follows "TG ET AL". I always wondered if that meant the property was from her side of the family, not the Golders. Have no idea what TG's maiden name was, but bet Momtective knows ...

Et al. is an abbreviation for the latin term et alia meaning "and others".

Maybe my point was lost. It is said the Golder family has been in the area for generations. A member asked if they (Golder's) were wealthy. Some one else answered that it did not appear so but they do own property in the area. My point is that the property *may* be owned by TG's family and not the Golder side of the family. I don't know this, purely speculation on my part.

Hi Sharyne, Nice to meet you, and WELCOME to WEBSLEUTHS! I don't think the Golders have been there for generations. I would say the families of the founding fathers have been which would be about 100+ years or so. They have to be 'newbies' compared to that ;}

Thank you for the welcome :) I used to read here a lot several years ago (mostly about Jon Benet) and always remember liking your posts.

The reason I joined this board is because it was not full of the drama I saw other places. It really is kept to a minimum. You won't find much of that, if any, but there is some great information and ideas on Lindsey here. The mods also do a great job of regulating the site.

Oh and welcome to the forum. Always good to have more eyes and ears on board. :)

Thank you for the welcome, also.
True, the more minds - hopefully the more ideas/theories. I usually come up with the most unlikely...but rarely now and then am right. :)

Thank you for the welcome, also.
True, the more minds - hopefully the more ideas/theories. I usually come up with the most unlikely...but rarely now and then am right. :)

I'm interested in hearing your ideas and theories Sharyne. Things are too quiet here the last few days.

Hi Knox, Do you read that as Tena was deeded this property by someone in her family in 2001 and then took out a mortgage on it in 2005?

Miss Scandi, my forte is not interpreting the legal language associated with RE and Deeds, lol. I was hoping another member would interpret. :)

I just noticed when I searched my property info, it came up with ET AL after me and hubby's names. It's just us - there are no others (unless you count the bank).

I'm interested in hearing your ideas and theories Sharyne. Things are too quiet here the last few days.

Thanks for your interest. This case just confuses me so much. My only thoughts were that 'on the surface' DG sounds like he could so very easily be guilty of LB's disappearance - not necessarily that she isn't alive(regarding her mother's feeling that she's still alive). More that he somehow has somebody's influence to clear him of any involvement, hence wondering if a wealthy family or a 'power family' is helping him.

That is correct Scandi :)

Thanks Sharyne, you may be right but I don't see any "connections".
DG hasn't even bothered to register to vote ... how old is he, 23? Also, given the fact he still lives at home and according to his MS has an affiliation for drugs and alcohol, I just don't see him as politically correct or a worthy of defending.:waitasec:

Just venting, not aimed at you directly :)

Thanks for your interest. This case just confuses me so much. My only thoughts were that 'on the surface' DG sounds like he could so very easily be guilty of LB's disappearance - not necessarily that she isn't alive(regarding her mother's feeling that she's still alive). More that he somehow has somebody's influence to clear him of any involvement, hence wondering if a wealthy family or a 'power family' is helping him.

Hi Sharyne! Welcome...you are so right - this case is confusing. DG could be guilty as all heck, but he's so dang sloppy in his criminal behavior...I highly doubt it he's the one....but wow, he sure has some pathetic behavior, such as stalking mom Baum!!! I know I can't throw him out as a possibility.

It really does feel as though he is being protected doesn't it...maybe the entire family.

DG's mood on MS is a little more appropriate to the circumstances and not quite so smart-aleck as before; NUMB

That is correct Scandi :)

Thanks Sharyne, you may be right but I don't see any "connections".
DG hasn't even bothered to register to vote ... how old is he, 23? Also, given the fact he still lives at home and according to his MS has an affiliation for drugs and alcohol, I just don't see him as politically correct or a worthy of defending.:waitasec:

Just venting, not aimed at you directly :)

By connections I meant someone in his family/relatives.
No problem, vent away...missing and murdered children can easily bring out that emotion.

Hi Sharyne! Welcome...you are so right - this case is confusing. DG could be guilty as all heck, but he's so dang sloppy in his criminal behavior...I highly doubt it he's the one....but wow, he sure has some pathetic behavior, such as stalking mom Baum!!! I know I can't throw him out as a possibility.

It really does feel as though he is being protected doesn't it...maybe the entire family.

Thank you for welcoming me :)
Yes, I was thinking family. I'm sure they're not too happy with his current reputation and would prefer to keep the notoriety to a minimum.

An article in The Daily World No break in Lindsey Baum case after recent search is worth reading, I especially found this bit interesting (I added the bolding):

The Sept. 25 search of two neighboring homes on the property was based on a “culmination of a lot of information,” Scott said. The evidence could clear the man as easily as it incriminates him, but investigators cannot completely rule out the man until the results are returned.

“To say he is no longer a person of interest may be an exaggeration as well,” he said.

From that same article referenced by SarahC above. I did not notice the mention of "Newspaper Articles" before. I wonder if that mean's the articles were cut out of the paper or just that the newspaper's themselves were saved? Who saved them? I guess TG could have been saving them for later reference, but if they were found in DG's room; remember the statement in the PCA about his obsession with the case. Not to mention, re-reading the articles and looking at pictures of Lindsey could serve as a way to reconnect/relive a moment.

"The receipts list computers, cameras, marijuana, children’s clothing, a .22 caliber rifle, used condoms, a sex toy, paperwork and records, bedding materials, vacuum filters, newspaper articles about Lindsey’s disappearance and dozens of other items."
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/10/06/local_news/doc4acb87b413b68310515420.txt

Knox you know I can't link to this and can only share what was said to me. The newspaper was an older Daily World discussing the case. It was stated that it was in the top of the garbage in a wastebasket. The supposed news papers were old in stacks for the burn barrel but there were burn bands causing them to not get burned. I'm thinking the investigation may be leaning towards this family or their son knowing others who may be involved. I haven't seen anyone trying to find out who DG's friends are in town or surrounding towns. Were any intown buddies at the barbeque to support an alibi for DG or themselves? DG's lived there for along time and must have had friends in town to hang with. Maybe those friends were the informants or part of the crime. Also it was said that the *advertiser censored* rags were also stacked at the abandon property and they were 1970's playboy, penthouse. The family as it was told to me told the peace officer to keep everything as the items were ready for the dump. :waitasec: Remember the source wasn't forthright with me before the SW. :innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back