POI: Joseph Brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said this REPEATEDLY. Where's the 911 operator from SG? Have they been deposed? Or already hushed? Get the name and let's dig.

How is that going to happen? As a criminal investigation by law enforcement, will not release the contents of any interview to the public prior to a trial. Since no charges have been laid, there will be no trial, so even if the 911 operator was interviewed, we will not hear the results.

If there is a civil case, the lawyers for both sides could have a deposition hearing. The judge would have to agree which witnesses could be deposed. As it took years for John Ray to receive a copy of the 911 call, because of SCPD obstruction, what is the likelyhood the 911 operator would be ever deposed.

Of course the existing laws likely prohibit the 911 operator speaking publicly about any calls.

Thinking of that WS member “Forget it Jack.Its LI.” Probably the most relevant/ resonant username ever in terms of this case! The level of pushback from agencies and individuals who could have helped at first, coupled with the legal loopholes and all the secrecy, its off the charts, even DNA evidence supposedly tampered with at the lab. Every twist and turn, another road block to justice. Very maddening.

I'm listening to the podcast now. I'm thoroughly impressed with Dorothy; I had initially wrote her off as some lone nut obsessed with the case but had no idea how eloquent she was since I had never heard her speak. I think she's been unfairly denigrated in the true crime space.

Is it safe to say that this is the first time you’ve familiarized yourself w/ Dorothy Price? If so, take a look waaaay back. Sometimes you may want to stick w/ your initial instincts ...

Is it safe to say that this is the first time you’ve familiarized yourself w/ Dorothy Price? If so, take a look waaaay back. Sometimes you may want to stick w/ your initial instincts ...

I've never posted here but follow for years. IMO including her on that podcast immediately negates its credibility. I could be wrong but I also suspect that both of them on the podcast are probably the same people posting their "opinions" and "impressions" of the podcast.

That's a big area of probably 500k people

Are you pretty certain on that number? Having driven the length of the LIE dozens of times, I'd be surprised if that many people live in such few square miles. LI is quite narrow. You may be spot on. I'm just trying to picture that many people in that space.

Running from Fire Island (Babylon) to Manorville (very eastern Brookhaven), 500k is being conservative, given that women and children are almost assuredly NOT POIs in this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210326-182747.png
    Screenshot_20210326-182747.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 9
The drifter wrote this book on purpose and isn’t hiding for protection but to play the game and direct the case or remind brewer of the threat he is. By no means am I saying brewer is innocent but remember I said this!! The drifter is a real person who is involved but the purpose of the book is more that what it seems....
I thoroughly agree with this post.

I’ve heard multiple names being tossed around. I think the latest I remember hearing was one named Warren S. I wonder if anyone (beyond those present at 8 The Fairway that Walpurgisnacht in 2010) truly knows.

Death of New York Executive Who Drowned on Yacht Trip Under Investigation
Ninive Petrocelli's husband realized she wasn't on boat around midnight Sunday.
Practically magical how people just keep disappearing ain’t it? Especially from their spouses or in other cases from their so-called ‘boyfriend’. Interesting how much time passes in certain cases before they “notice” or “realize” or bother to, or feign to bother to investigate their respective missing person’s whereabouts.

Practically magical how people just keep disappearing ain’t it? Especially from their spouses or in other cases from their so-called ‘boyfriend’. Interesting how much time passes in certain cases before they “notice” or “realize” or bother to, or feign to bother to investigate their respective missing person’s whereabouts.

Bissett Dec. 14, 2011 day after Shannan came out of Hackett's back yard.

Lanieri June 13, 2013 fired from Aquarium cuz Petrocelli [owner of Aquarium] found pictures of Gilgo girls found in his personal space @ work

Petrocelli August 12, 2013 - Ninive Petrocelli - so is her husband the brother of, cousin of - related to Aquarium owner? anyone know?

Bissett Dec. 14, 2011 day after Shannan came out of Hackett's back yard.

Lanieri June 13, 2013 fired from Aquarium cuz Petrocelli [owner of Aquarium] found pictures of Gilgo girls found in his personal space @ work

Petrocelli August 12, 2013 - Ninive Petrocelli - so is her husband the brother of, cousin of - related to Aquarium owner? anyone know?

Why did Bissett and Lanieri have to kill themselves?
Bissett was best friends with Burke - just like Hackett
and just like the fairy story that Hackett was a nosy neighbor
and inserted himself and called Mari /didn't call Mari /called Mari forgot he
call Mari cuz he gets a lot of calls and the fraudulent lawsuit against Petey
created and spun by Suffolk County criminal enterprise

the criminal enterprise could have spun circles and fairy stories
around Bissett till the end of time, just like the fake fairy stories
in Lost Girls
killing season
mopac audio
Unraveled

I bet u a billion dollars burke is executive producer of unraveled.
he is flipping his middle finger at the feds and world to say F.U.

Why did Bissett and Lanieri have to kill themselves?
Bissett was best friends with Burke - just like Hackett
and just like the fairy story that Hackett was a nosy neighbor
and inserted himself and called Mari /didn't call Mari /called Mari forgot he
call Mari cuz he gets a lot of calls and the fraudulent lawsuit against Petey
created and spun by Suffolk County criminal enterprise

the criminal enterprise could have spun circles and fairy stories
around Bissett till the end of time, just like the fake fairy stories
in Lost Girls
killing season
mopac audio
Unraveled

I bet u a billion dollars burke is executive producer of unraveled.
he is flipping his middle finger at the feds and world to say F.U.
Well, he DID have an EPIC cameo - or should we say his VOICE had an epic cameo - at his house on the Discovery Plus version. That had to be the most thoroughly entertaining scene of the entire show, Alexis and Billy standing there scratching their heads and fumbling with an umbrella...
CRICKETS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member