POI: Joseph Brewer

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t know if the videotape was played for the grand jury. We don’t know how the DA presented the case. Grand Juries are usually a waste of time. The process could be more streamlined with a Felony Hearing which is open to anyone that cares to attend

So? Since when did that ever bother them

They would be under penalty of perjury. I would think it would be very easy to prove whether or not Kolker and Brewer actually spoke.

Last edited:
They would be under penalty of perjury. I would think it would be very easy to prove whether or not Kolker and Brewer actually spoke.
I don’t think that the potential threat of perjury would deter Brewer from lying. I believe he did contact SCPD when he realized that Pak and Diaz were going to return to Oak Beach to look for Gilbert. So he wasn’t too concerned about a possible charge related to him hiring a prostitute. Of course, I’m he lied about having sex with her (his claim that he thought she was a man, or he was just lonely and looking for company, or any other similar malarky).

THREAT OF PERJURY CHARGES - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. They LIE just to keep in practice.
The funniest story about their liars is when Spota appealed his verdict by saying the chief witness against him, JAMES HICKEY, WAS A LIAR! HEY, TOMMY even I would support that idea because LYING is what he does best.

I don’t think that the potential threat of perjury would deter Brewer from lying. I believe he did contact SCPD when he realized that Pak and Diaz were going to return to Oak Beach to look for Gilbert. So he wasn’t too concerned about a possible charge related to him hiring a prostitute. Of course, I’m he lied about having sex with her (his claim that he thought she was a man, or he was just lonely and looking for company, or any other similar malarky).

Joseph Brewer pleaded the Fifth every time he was asked a question that would reveal that he engaged in solicitation of a prostitute. There is no doubt in my mind that he paid Shannan Gilbert and engaged in sexual activity with her in his house.

When Joseph Brewer contacted SCPD after agreeing to meet with Alex Diaz he was concerned about a possible charge of solicitation of a prostitute, but the SCPD were responding to a complaint about a disturbing phone call from Alex Diaz to Joseph Brewer, and that was the focus of their investigation at that time, not solicitation of a prostitute.

Hi - Robert Kolker here. before anyone goes down any silly rabbit holes here, let me just say that of course I talked with Brewer, and the conversation was recorded. You'll have to ask Brewer why he said we didn’t speak, but we absolutely did.

THREAT OF PERJURY CHARGES - LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. They LIE just to keep in practice.
The funniest story about their liars is when Spota appealed his verdict by saying the chief witness against him, JAMES HICKEY, WAS A LIAR! HEY, TOMMY even I would support that idea because LYING is what he does best.

LOL "They LIE just to keep in practice."

I believe Thomas Spota, James Burke et al. were corrupt individuals and deserve to be in prison. As far as Shannan Gilbert is concerned, I conclude that her death was caused by Peter Hackett with complicity on the part of Michael Pak. Peter Hackett and Michael Pak were the last to see Shannan Gilbert alive, and contradict each other's version of events.

I consider Thomas Spota, James Burke et al. motive to hinder the investigation is more likely that they were engaged in illegal activities involving drugs and prostitutes, and that any investigation into the murder of prostitutes at that time was harmful to them, and could potentially reveal a lot of their nefarious activities. I'm certain that they did not kill Shannan Gilbert, and still not convinced that they murdered the Gilgo Beach 4, or the other victims.

The Gilgo Beach 4 were murdered by one individual.

Hi - Robert Kolker here. before anyone goes down any silly rabbit holes here, let me just say that of course I talked with Brewer, and the conversation was recorded. You'll have to ask Brewer why he said we didn’t speak, but we absolutely did.

I've read "Lost Girls" and it was very informative. Thank you.

I don't believe him, but he did give the following testimony under oath:

Page 138:25 to Page 139:2-15

John Ray: Did you meet with a guy named Robert Kolker who wrote a book?
Joseph Brewer: No. No. And another person showed me some quote or something. I never met that guy.

John Ray: Did you ever speak to him?
Joseph Brewer: Never once. Never. Not on the phone. Can I sue him? No. He quoted me. I never spoke to him, never met him. He also said even some of the names. He wrote a word C-H-T. I don't remember. *advertiser censored*, or it was a mis-typo. Someone was asking what it meant. I said, "I don't know. It doesn't make sense to me. Never met with him, never spoke to him on the phone. Never. He lied. He lied. I don't think he's the first guy to lie for money though; do you? Never met him. Never spoke to him.

Page 159:23-25 to Page 160:2-11

John Ray: Did you tell anybody you were turned off by her, once she started talking about transvestites?
Joseph Brewer: On the advice of my attorney, I plead the Fifth.
John Ray: Did you ever tell that to Mr. Kolker?
Joseph Brewer: I don't know who Mr. Kolker is.
John Ray: The author of the book "Lost Girls."
Joseph Brewer: I never spoke to Mr. Kolker.
John Ray: Did you tell anybody else, besides Mr. Kolker, that you were turned off by Shannan, once she started talking about transvestites?
Joseph Brewer: On the advice of my attorney, I plead the Fifth.

I know Joseph Brewer is lying here, but I just can't put together how or why perjuring himself about this hurts or helps him.

LOL "They LIE just to keep in practice."

I believe Thomas Spota, James Burke et al. were corrupt individuals and deserve to be in prison. As far as Shannan Gilbert is concerned, I conclude that her death was caused by Peter Hackett with complicity on the part of Michael Pak. Peter Hackett and Michael Pak were the last to see Shannan Gilbert alive, and contradict each other's version of events.

I consider Thomas Spota, James Burke et al. motive to hinder the investigation is more likely that they were engaged in illegal activities involving drugs and prostitutes, and that any investigation into the murder of prostitutes at that time was harmful to them, and could potentially reveal a lot of their nefarious activities. I'm certain that they did not kill Shannan Gilbert, and still not convinced that they murdered the Gilgo Beach 4, or the other victims.

The Gilgo Beach 4 were murdered by one individual.
That's pretty much what I tend to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member