Louisiana Probation & Parole
Louisiana Attorney General’s Office
FBI
SW LA Crime Lab
Louisiana State Police Crime Lab
FBI Crime Lab
FBI Behavioral Analysis Unit

This information came from http://jeffdaviscrimes.net/

I also feel that there is some type of racial componet here, I'm just not sure what it is. The white victims were known to date/marry black men. The black victims had their throats slit. Interracial dating in Jennings also puts people running in the same crowd. No one take offense, these are just my observations.

Yes, I thought there might be a racial componenet too because of the slit throats and the dousing of Muggy with bleach. But that is only if we are talking about one killer.

you mention the racial component, i was thinking the same thing. they doused muggy with bleach and the black victims had their throats cut. did the white victims have their throats cut as well?
would it be possible a racist group including some police would be involved in this? it could be dating back to the raid or someone being shot by le and the witnessing girls ending up murdered.

It was a porole bust that lead to the death of Leonard Crochet happened on April 21,2005. Sixteen people were apprehended and an undetermined amount of illegal narcotics and drug paraphernalia was seized at Gallup Street residence.
I didn't find any links for this . I have copy of the newspaper articles. I'm new to this maybe someone else can find links.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It was a porole bust that lead to the death of Leonard Crochet happened on April 21,2005. Sixteen people were apprehended and an undetermined amount of illegal narcotics and drug paraphernalia was seized at Gallup Street residence.
I didn't find any links for this . I have copy of the newspaper articles. I'm new to this maybe someone else can find links.

Several of the victims were in the house at the time of this bust. The bodies started showing up 1 to 2 months after this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back