Police arrest guard, recover Tom Petty guitars

Discussion in 'Celebrity and Entertainment News' started by Steely Dan, Apr 18, 2012.

1. Steely Dan

Steely Dan Former Member

http://news.yahoo.com/police-arrest-guard-recover-tom-petty-guitars-231135290.html

Police arrest guard, recover Tom Petty guitars
    Associated PressBy JOHN MONE | Associated Press – 9 mins ago

CULVER CITY, Calif. (AP) — It was a heartbreaker for Tom Petty and the band when someone stole five of their precious guitars from a soundstage, but it was music to their ears when police in Southern California announced Tuesday that the instruments had been recovered and a security guard was under arrest....

2. Loading...

3. Gozgals

Gozgals New Member

Steely,
    So happy TP got his guitars back. He had some real old ones in the collection and it would have been sad if they were not found.

I really enjoy TP and his band.

Goz

4. davehead21

davehead21 New Member

I like TP and the Heartbreakers a lot too. Great news that the guitars have been found. Was anyone else a little stunned that the reward was so low? Haha-- that's pocket change for TP.

5. MaryLiz

MaryLiz New Member

Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers are my favorite band! I've seen them many times and still would love to see them again. He had an amazing collection of vintage guitars. I'm so glad they were recovered!