Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

I wish we knew more about the circumstance around the actual shooting itself.

Can someone tell me did Stevens just walk up to this random elderly gentleman and shoot him?

THere are ways around that. Im sure they took the right actions

What is the way around that? He was using Facebook, they knew where he was and what he was doing, from his updates. They shut off his social media access, so now they are getting no information. It just dumb.

Can someone tell me did Stevens just walk up to this random elderly gentleman and shoot him?

Daily Mail has the video posted. Ugh.

Yes. He asked the man to say the name J L then shot him.

yes he was driving around, stopped and said he found someone to kill, got out and talked to the man for a few seconds then shot him, completely random :(.

What is the way around that? He was using Facebook, they knew where he was and what he was doing, from his updates. They shut off his social media access, so now they are getting no information. It just dumb.

That's not my opinion. I'm glad it was shut down, no one needs to see an innocent person murdered in cold blood. Jmo

He asked the man his age. Told him to say a woman's name (the ex-girlfriend) and then told the man that she is a reason he was going to kill him. (Those aren't his exact words but it was something to that effect. I didn't actually watch the video.)

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevi...hooter-gunman-killer-photos-pictures-victims/

Yes, that is correct.

Yes. He asked the man to say the name Joy Lane then shot him.

Dear God I just saw the video. He did. He literally walked up to some kindly elderly man minding his own business and killed him all the while streaming it live on Facebook.

Who wants to stay inside and not go out to the world anymore? That would be me. How about you?

A lot of sites have the video posted. I, personally, cannot watch so I just read the articles.

In the video, which has been removed from Facebook, the suspect pulls up to an elderly man who is walking on the side of the road. He tells the man to say a woman’s name and pulls out his gun. The elderly man repeatedly tells the suspect he doesn’t know the woman, but the suspect pulls the trigger, shooting the man in the head, leaving him bloodied in the street.

The suspect walks away and says the elderly man is dead because of the woman.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/cleveland-police-hunt-suspect-after-facebook-live-killing/

The deceased victim from East 93rd Street has been identified as Robert Goodwin Sr. age 74.

https://clevelandpolice.wordpress.com/2017/04/16/homicide-suspect-update-steve-stephens-photo/

RIP Mr. Goodwin.

The poor man had the misfortune of catching the eye and rage of an injustice collector (MOO)

Anyone else get the sense from the video of him talking in the car that he was in the passenger seat?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

He was using the front facing camera which reverses everything on the camera to the screen .. when someone takes a video or selfie in the driver seat, it always looks confusing.

I of course was thinking about the danger of live streaming and chatting on the phone while driving but.. the safety of others is CLEARLY not on this mans mind.

Hope he's lying about the others and hope he is apprehended soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope his mom and ex-girlfriend are safe.
Just can't imagine the hell they are going through.

In the video, which has been removed from Facebook, the suspect pulls up to an elderly man ...

RSBM. About 20 mins ago I reported a video still on FB of the man being shot. From another page other than the shooter's. Seems like plenty of people managed to save it or something before it was pulled.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Dear God I just saw the video. He did. He literally walked up to some kindly elderly man minding his own business and killed him all the while streaming it live on Facebook.

Who wants to stay inside and not go out to the world anymore? That would be me. How about you?

Listening to radio(local news) baltimor md just said a man walked up to a man & shot him in head. He's dead. We are living in a dangerous time. Jmo

Anyone else notice the sanpaku eyes with the whites showing beneath the irises? lol. It was talked about a lot on another thread and now I always notice it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back