Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

That's because WS is the Best :websleuther:
Yes, indeed it is correct. We had several thousand more a bit earlier. Glad to see people are coming to Websleuths to get the latest!

""What happened today is senseless and if Steve has an issue, he needs to talk to some folks to get that resolved," Williams said."

Snip

"Goodwin had just left his children's home after eating an Easter meal and was walking home when he was killed, CNN affiliate WOIO reported."

[video=cnn;us/2017/04/16/cleveland-facebook-video-killing-photo-nr.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/16/us/cleveland-homicide-facebook-video/index.html[/video]

Is there any info released about when the breakup supposedly happened? Say it happened at noon today or something, it seems less likely to me that homicides from earlier in the week are related.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

he uploaded a video earlier today before this all happened, its 4 minutes long, dont think i can link it (?)

its on youtube, he sounds just like he does in the video on the heavy page, very matter of fact, in it he does directly state that at least some of the other murders he is talking about are in the past, he gives locations.

Is there any info released about when the breakup supposedly happened? Say it happened at noon today or something, it seems less likely to me that homicides from earlier in the week are related.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

As per his video he took while driving he stated he left Friday. So not quite sure what has transpired through that time frame.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

he uploaded a video earlier today before this all happened, its 4 minutes long, dont think i can link it (?)

its on youtube, he sounds just like he does in the video on the heavy page, very matter of fact, in it he does directly state that at least some of the other murders he is talking about are in the past, he gives locations.

During the PC I think they said they checked those locations and didn't find anyone.

My heart goes out to Mr. Goodwin's family. To have that video being played over and over all across the web must be a special brand of torture for those who loved him.

And he worked with children? Those children, likely, trusted him? Ugh. I feel heartbroken about them learning about this, as well as concerned about their coping mechanisms to handle it.

OH good grief. I just checked Mail Online and they are showing the actual murder vid on the front page banner.

If anyone wants to sleuths Stephens to see if he has a prior record or anything in his background that might indicate he would do something like this go ahead.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON AND DO NOT SLEUTH ANYONE AROUND HIM. ONLY STEPHENS.
THANKS

"Maggie Green, Stephens' mother, told CNN her son told her he was "mad with his girlfriend."

"That's why he is shooting people and he won't stop until his mother or girlfriend tell him to stop," Green added.

The video, which had the caption “Easter day slaughter,” was later taken down, the NBC4 reported. Stephens' Facebook page has also been deactivated."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...rded-homicide-facebook-live-article-1.3062840

What is the significance of JL?

His ex? girlfriends name. (I'm catching up on their exact status).

Should we JL her name going forward? I feel terrible for her at the moment.

If anyone wants to sleuths Stephens see if he has a prior record or anything in his background that might indicate he would do something like this go ahead.

BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT PERSON AND DO NOT SLEUTH ANYONE AROUND HIM. ONLY STEPHENS
THANKS

Thank you, Tricia. I think the name spelling may be incorrect, and to make it less likely to sleuth the wrong person, perhaps his name in the thread title can be changed to Steven Stephens instead of Steven Stevens.mmi

His ex? girlfriends name. (I'm catching up on their exact status).

Should we JL her name going forward? I feel terrible for her at the moment.
I thought it was the name of a street. Oh my how sad. I don't want to watch the video. Did he say he was going kill them in honor of her?

I'm in my late 50s and my mom's been gone for years but it's times like this I sure could use one of her hugs. She always helped me to see that there's more good than bad in this world.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back