Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

Where would the mayor's press conference be?

EDIT: The post above mine

I can't get the press conference to load so hopefully someone here can give a rundown.

Nothing yet. Just mic checks

From ABC NEWS http://abcnews.go.com/US/cleveland-...-broadcast-killing-facebook/story?id=46831944

University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center and the Cleveland Clinic have been placed on lockdown because they are in the vicinity of the manhunt for Stephens, a hospital spokesperson said.

My apologies if this has already been covered but according to the article above:

"Stephens is a member of the assertive community treatment team at Beech Brook, a mental health organization in northeast Ohio, a spokesperson for his employer confirmed.
We learned about [the shooting] this afternoon when someone saw it on FB and notified us," said Nancy Kortemeyer, vice president of marketing and PR at Beech Brook. "We are doing everything we can to help and help locate him."

Does anyone know what the "assertive community treatment team " at Beech Brook is? Does this mean he works there or is there for mental health reasons? Beech Brook is a Mental Health organization.

I read he works at a facility with kids with mental health problems. Can't find where I read it now though so take it as 'rumour'

Still waiting on the presser. Just the podium so far.

I read he works at a facility with kids with mental health problems. Can't find where I read it now though so take it as 'rumour'
I think it's mentioned in the heavy article on page one

IMG_0178.jpg

This case is getting a lot of attention here.

ETA: researched why, and this is a sick, sick person.

Absolutely horrible! I hope they find him quickly and safely.

Presser is live now.

Mayor said Stevens killed an elderly man live on Facebook.

Mayor asks Stevens not to harm anyone else. They will find him. Mayor reaching out him,

Chief of police.

We need Steve to turn himself in

Chief of police says two families are hurting, Mr. Goodwin's family and Stevens family.

Asks to turn himself in. Will look until they find him.

Says no other confirmed deaths at this time, but they are looking

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back