Police find suspect Steven Stephens in Facebook Live homicide dead in Erie PA

My opinion only....Why do I feel a lack of urgency coming from this presser in such a seemingly urgent situation?

Could be officials are not trying to alarm people but still have them keep their eyes open for Stevens.

Could be they think he has committed suicide but can't prove it.

Just my two cents for what it is worth.

[video=twitter;853740458568110080]https://twitter.com/CLEpolice/status/853740458568110080[/video]

Cleveland Police‏Verified account @CLEpolice 16m16 minutes ago
Media update on shooting suspect Steve Stephens

I am sure the girlfriend was the first person they tried to find, but I have heard no confirmation of her or his mother being safe and unharmed, have y'all? I reeeeally hope they are all ok! Such a day of family and peace that he chose to inflcit such tragedy and harm!

The Chief said they are in contact with Steven's girlfriend and mother so they are OK thank goodness

crazy world we live in - there are now several people livestreaming themselves driving around cleveland hunting for this guy.

The Chief said they are in contact with Steven's girlfriend and mother so they are OK thank goodness

Oh good!!! The volume was so low I couldn't hear everything! Thank you

crazy world we live in - there are now several people livestreaming themselves driving around cleveland hunting for this guy.

OMG NO WAY. Those people are IDIOTS.

Stevens is listed as being a part of Beech Brook hospital's Assertive Community Treatment Team.

Does anyone know if that is Steven's job or was he in this particular treatment plan?

I have to say when I read his post about killing others, I didn't get the feeling he meant today! He could be behind some of the many missing in Cleveland. He said something about he had not been keeping count, but he will today. That sounds like history or something previously, unless I am misunderstanding
That's the impression I got too. He seems like he didn't get enough attention for the unsolved murders and so he is taking his "game" public. Sick @#$%^&*. All IMO of course.

This guys likes his phone..and he specifically referenced wanting his mom and gf to call him.....maybe the pings will help find him.

Oh, good grief. Now that's not going to help anything.

At the presser, they said they already have local, county, state police out there and FBI is involved, too. Cleveland is always quick to call on the FBI in these kinds of situations.

I'm not seeing anything on the Cleveland Clinic or University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Facebook pages about them being on lock down but I know 2 university (Cleveland State and Case Western Reserve) are encouraging people on campus to stay indoors. I work at Case and got a text about it.

Per the Beech Brook website the Assertive Community Treatment team. It's a program that provides mental health treatment to 16-25 year olds. He worked there as a case worker I believe.

Stevens is listed as being a part of Beech Brook hospital's Assertive Community Treatment Team.

Does anyone know if that is Steven's job or was he in this particular treatment plan?

According to Heavy. com he is a case manager for children there :(

Stephens, a Case Manager at a Children’s Mental Health Facility, Has Several Videos on His Facebook Page Showing Him at Gun Ranges

(from the Heavy article--- he was a case manager there)

In a video, Stephens says that he is a case manager at Beech Brook , a children’s behavioral health agency that is based in northeast Ohio.

“For 165 years, Beech Brook has been serving Northeast Ohio’s most vulnerable children. Today, as a leading behavioral health agency, Beech Brook will serve more than 18,000 children and families this year,” the facility’s website says. “Beech Brook touches the lives of children, teens and families through an array of services ranging from prevention, education and early intervention to community-based programming to strengthen and support youth and families.”

In one of his videos, Stephens blamed his workplace for driving him to kill people.

“We are shocked and horrified like everyone else,” said Nancy Kortemeyer, a spokeswoman for Beech Brook said in a statement. “To think that one of our employees could do this is awful. … We don’t know anything more about it. We Hope and pray that he is arrested as soon as possible and we hope and pray for a resolution quickly.”

He worked there.

I am very concerned for anyone who may resemble this Perp. Given the understandable concern and vigillante idiots, they are at risk. Praying for an orderly outcome!

Beech Brook is a good non-profit. I've been to meetings and non profit training seminars with their staff and leaders. Very professional.

Does anyone know if the 2015 Ford Fusion comes with a tracking system?

I'm not seeing anything on the Cleveland Clinic or University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center Facebook pages about them being on lock down but I know 2 university (Cleveland State and Case Western Reserve) are encouraging people on campus to stay indoors. I work at Case and got a text about it.

Per the Beech Brook website the Assertive Community Treatment team. It's a program that provides mental health treatment to 16-25 year olds. He worked there as a case worker I believe.

BBM: Easter Sunday probably not a whole lot of people on campus. Although I wonder if classes resume tomorrow and the kids are anticipated back tonight?

And....Welcome to Websleuths!!

I have to say when I read his post about killing others, I didn't get the feeling he meant today! He could be behind some of the many missing in Cleveland. He said something about he had not been keeping count, but he will today. That sounds like history or something previously, unless I am misunderstanding

Good point.

I am very concerned for anyone who may resemble this Perp. Given the understandable concern and vigillante idiots, they are at risk. Praying for an orderly outcome!

I'm gonna call my son and tell him to shave off his beard!

Please do not post the videos made by the suspect. They are out there. I don't recommend viewing them but what you do is your business. But we will not be linking them here. This man clearly craves attention. It is why he chose to do it live on Facebook. We won't be feeding his sickness by giving them play here.

:tyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutalicy
Back