Police leave drugs in bag of girl, 10

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A drugs squad officer left a packet of speed in a 10-year-old schoolgirl's bag after a drugs awareness lesson.

The police officer put three packets of the drug in her bag but after the demonstration took back only two, reports the Mirror.

Kia Butterfield did not find the amphetamine until she got back to her home in Wainfleet, near Skegness.

Her mum Amanda, 33, said: "I still can't get my head around this - an officer gave my daughter a bag of hard drugs. If your kids aren't safe from drugs on a day out with police, when are they safe?

"My three-year-old was playing at the table where those drugs were. She could have mistaken it for a bag of sherbet and swallowed it. That could have been fatal."

The officer put the drugs in Kia's bag to demonstrate how sniffer dogs worked during a seminar for primary schoolchildren at a Butlins camp.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1607690.html?menu=

Someone should inform this cop that there's a job opening for a guard in a neighborhood with ghosts, I think he's going to be in search of employment.

A bag of sherbet???

Mabel said:
A bag of sherbet???
Yeah, don't you have them in the states? they are a powder that you dip a licorice in... yum

Mabel said:
Not that I'm aware of. Sherbet is frozen, like ice cream.
I call that sorbet... but this stuff is called Sherbert too, it comes from britain in a yellow paper tube with red stripes and has the licorice sticking out one end.. looks like dynamite.

Found a pic

sherbetdip.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998