Police Misconduct??

I know, and then it seems that somone has been sending LE on some searches that have been less than fruitful. That worries me, what if the next tip they get is the real deal and they ignore it because of the last two? Makes me as curious as curious can be who the tipster(s) might be........

Gads, this entire debacle makes me so angry, I try so hard and hold back from what I really want to say.

Stacy please, send us a sign so we can find you.

Police Chief: Peterson's Actions Obstructed Official Investigation
Hinsdale-Clarendon Hills, IL Patch

Peterson's son did not disclose he was in possession of his father's weapons while State Police executed a search warrant on Drew Peterson's home following the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.

(snipped)

"Oak Brook Police Chief Thomas Sheahan testified Thursday night that he believed Officer Stephen Peterson held back crucial evidence while the Illinois State Police were trying to find his missing stepmother, Stacy Peterson. Stephen Peterson is the son of Drew Peterson, currently in prison on charges that he murdered his wife Kathleen Savio in 2004.

The hearing was held to determine whether Stephen Peterson, 31, should be dismissed from the department. Prosecutors are accusing Stephen Peterson of deliberately hiding three of his father's firearms while state police searched Drew Peterson's home in October of 2007.

"[Stephen Peterson] understands that a weapon could have been used in a crime against his young mother. He also understands that within the three weapons there could be fingerprints, DNA, fiber," said Sheahan."

more @ link

http://hinsdale.patch.com/articles/police-chief-petersons-actions-obstructed-official-investigation

Police Panel Puts Off Peterson Problem
Oak Brook's Fire and Police Board has decided to wait 23 before deciding whether or not to fire Drew Peterson's cop son.

---snipped---

"No matter how it shakes out for disgraced Bolingbrook cop Drew Peterson's embattled Oak Brook cop son, the young man is going to get another 23 days pay.

Suspended with pay since August while Oak Brook Police Chief Thomas Sheahan has tried to have him fired, Patrol Officer Stephen Peterson gets to wait another three weeks and two days to find out if he'll have a job anymore."

more @ link

http://shorewood-il.patch.com/articles/police-panel-puts-off-peterson-problem

Police Panel Puts Off Peterson Problem
Oak Brook's Fire and Police Board has decided to wait 23 before deciding whether or not to fire Drew Peterson's cop son.

---snipped---

"No matter how it shakes out for disgraced Bolingbrook cop Drew Peterson's embattled Oak Brook cop son, the young man is going to get another 23 days pay.

Suspended with pay since August while Oak Brook Police Chief Thomas Sheahan has tried to have him fired, Patrol Officer Stephen Peterson gets to wait another three weeks and two days to find out if he'll have a job anymore."

more @ link

http://shorewood-il.patch.com/articles/police-panel-puts-off-peterson-problem

The 23 PAID days are up, right? I did a quick search but found nothing further. Does anyone know what happened?

The 23 PAID days are up, right? I did a quick search but found nothing further. Does anyone know what happened?

I haven't found anything yet but will post back as soon as I do!

Oak Brook dismisses Steve Peterson from police force
Officer Stephen Peterson's claim about hiding weapons was 'self-serving'

--snipped--

"Drew Peterson's oldest son just lost his job at the Oak Brook Police Department.

The Oak Brook Board of Fire & Commissioners on Saturday found Officer Stephen Peterson guilty of obstructing the police investigation of his father's missing wife, Stacy Peterson, by allegedly hiding his father's guns after she vanished."

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local-beat/Drew-Petersons--116531208.html

Drew Petersons son is kicked off the Oak Brook PD
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/02/19/drew-petersons-son-fired-from-oak-brook-p-d/

snippet--OAK BROOK, Ill. (CBS) – The Fire and Police Commission in west suburban Oak Brook voted unanimously Saturday to fire Officer Stephen Peterson from the force.

As WBBM Newsradio 780′s Bob Roberts reports, Peterson, the son of retired Bolingbrook Police Sgt. Drew Peterson, had been on paid administrative leave for six months.

Wonder if ole DrewP is still laughing? Wonder if they will ever file charges on Steve?

Wonder if ole DrewP is still laughing? Wonder if they will ever file charges on Steve?

Ole Drews laugh probably has a lunatic sound to it by now. IMO, he should just give it up and say where Stacy is. It's not like he's gonna be allowed out anyhow. The Will Co. AG is really keeping up on him and Steve.

I think they will probably end up filing charges on one or two more in this case after the trial, if it ever goes to trial.

I'm sorry to have to ask this, but maybe someone could fill me in. I have not followed his cases lately because he (DP) is such a that it absolutely makes my skin crawl to even think about that man, much less his crimes and disgustingly evil personality.

What role has SP played in the deaths? I totally missed any news on him. Thanks so much!

I'm sorry to have to ask this, but maybe someone could fill me in. I have not followed his cases lately because he (DP) is such a that it absolutely makes my skin crawl to even think about that man, much less his crimes and disgustingly evil personality.

What role has SP played in the deaths? I totally missed any news on him. Thanks so much!

Hey Blondie: Click on the link in the first post and it explains everything if you scroll down.

There has been conjecture for a good while that SP and one or two others might have helped to dispose of Stacey's body. But what is known for sure is that when DrewP expected to have his weapons taken from him, he gave one to SP to keep for him. (That weapon happens to be the one that the DA has tried to get DrewP on illegal weapons charges on, but hasn't been able to get a conviction.) SP didn't turn the gun over and didn't report to anyone that he had the weapon. So I guess it was for hiding a weapon for a known suspect of a crime.

This is an article that explains the circumstances surrounding SP's firing really well. It was the guns, but it was also because he failed to disclose that he received a quarter of a million dollars from DrewP before his arrest.
http://plainfield.patch.com/articles/oak-brook-sacks-petersons-cop-kid

The article also gives more detail about why and how DrewP was fired years ago, before he won his appeal and was rehired. I knew he was allegedly running an unsanctioned investigation, and possibly endangered another LE. But this article alleges that he was also extorting an alleged crime boss.

OT has anyone else noticed that Hosey has changed papers he is reporting for? Now with the Plainfield Patch.

This is an article that explains the circumstances surrounding SP's firing really well. It was the guns, but it was also because he failed to disclose that he received a quarter of a million dollars from DrewP before his arrest.
http://plainfield.patch.com/articles/oak-brook-sacks-petersons-cop-kid

The article also gives more detail about why and how DrewP was fired years ago, before he won his appeal and was rehired. I knew he was allegedly running an unsanctioned investigation, and possibly endangered another LE. But this article alleges that he was also extorting an alleged crime boss.

OT has anyone else noticed that Hosey has changed papers he is reporting for? Now with the Plainfield Patch.

bbm

I did not notice that. Interesting...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member