Police say parents are not answering vital questions #3

If you guys are missing a post, please check he Dr. Phil thread. I just moved a bunch of them over and re-opened the thread.

Jeremy Irwin: We talked to police earlier today.

Speculate away :)

http://www.kctv5.com/story/16666001/jeremy-irwin-we-talked-to-police-earlier-today

I'll take a try....

He meant- we told the police we weren't coming in to talk to them, so in lawyer speak we did talk to them today- But not what they wanted us to talk about separately???? Or we called to tell them to get the media off of the porch?

Sorry, DeAnn you are doing a great job. I am just tired of missing children not having a lawyer to enforce their rights.

@kcpolice Kansas City Police
Detectives met w/parents of Lisa Irwin today. Did not learn anything significant but hopeful there will be more meetings in future.
19 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/#!/kcpolice

Not sure, but I think the fact that the parents finally supposedly met with LE was the breaking news...

Oh ok. I wasn't sure if that's what she was referring to, or if there was something more. :innocent:

Not sure, but I think the fact that the parents finally supposedly met with LE was the breaking news...

They needed to be able to say they "met" with police when they go on Dr. Phil show. Nothing "significant" was learned.

Publicity......IMO

Thursday, detectives met with Lisa’s parents and their attorney. Sgt. Stacey Graves with the Kansas City Police Department said investigators did not learn anything significant but are hopeful there will be more meetings in the future.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-original-story-was-exaggerated#ixzz1lIUnzu6K

BBM: Then I SUPPOSE LE is not telling the truth? :waitasec:

Yay, meeting with the police is a start. See, nothing bad happened, the mean ole detectives didn't hurt anybody.

Maybe they will get over their irrational fear of being in separate rooms in time for the next national appearance.

I don't care if it's for publicity, they're doing what they should be doing imo. Just hope there'd be some answers...

They needed to be able to say they "met" with police when they go on Dr. Phil show. Nothing "significant" was learned.

Publicity......IMO

The part of my brain that stays on the "not-guilty" side of the fence says "Of course nothing significant was learned. They don't know anything"

The part of my brain that rests on the "guilty" side is very interested to see if Dr Phil badgered them into this police meeting ("so, you are willing to talk to the police, because I can have producers arrange a meeting"). The meeting was then set up for the day before the show airs to bring publicity to the Dr Phil show. They went knowing that if they didn't Dr Phil would announce in that little segment at the end of his show that they ditched the meeting he so generously had arranged with the police.

That may not be the case. There won't be anything til after the DP show but then again there is this new tv vernacular. breaking news...new

Publicity......IMO

The Dr. Phil show was pre-recorded - they met with police yesterday (Thursday) according to MSM

The part of my brain that stays on the "not-guilty" side of the fence says "Of course nothing significant was learned. They don't know anything"

The part of my brain that rests on the "guilty" side is very interested to see if Dr Phil badgered them into this police meeting ("so, you are willing to talk to the police, because I can have producers arrange a meeting"). The meeting was then set up for the day before the show airs to bring publicity to the Dr Phil show. They went knowing that if they didn't Dr Phil would announce in that little segment at the end of his show that they ditched the meeting he so generously had arranged with the police.

I don't know if DR Phil arranged the meeting but I have had similar thought. It doesn't sound like much transpired so who knows what was said or if it was really only done because of the Dr Phil show airing the next day. Mighty strange coincidence and timing that they refuse to speak all this time then all of a sudden they go in right before the show airs.

It is good that they went in, but it doesn't sound like they did what LE wanted and submitted to separate interviews so I'll hold my cheering for them til they comply with that perfectly reasonable request. Hopefully this was the first step and they'll be keeping the communication with LE open. Maybe after the show it hit them that not cooperating with the ones who can find Lisa isn't the right move. I really wish that they would see that JT and BS aren't in this to find Lisa.

JMHO

Publicity......IMO

Yeppers.

Nor do I think anything "significant" will come out of the DP show either.

All PR BS.

Don't get your hopes up folks.

The Dr. Phil show was pre-recorded - they met with police yesterday (Thursday) according to MSM

:goodpost:

The show did not prompt the meeting with LE because the show was already over when the meeting with LE happened. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck
Back