Police think George, Lee, and Cindy know more than they are telling!

I'm betting they do. That's a given. But nice to see they are putting some pressure on them, or saying it out loud I guess is more correct.

Why else would Cindy go out of her way to badmouth LE and proclaim they aren't doing their job. It's pretty doggone clear in that interview with YM that CA had where he is holding her hand and telling her that JG has been cleared after she tries again to implicate him. She only implicated him because he stood up to her - Cindy has a lot of hatred for people who disagree with her. Her behavior shows that. In my book, anyone she bad mouths is OK with me. She only goes for "Yes men"

IMO Cindy has protected Casey all of her life. NO boundaries and NEVER held accountable for her actions....Cindy always blames Casey's issues on EVERYONE else, and seems to lie very well when she feels the need to..cover up and protect her evil daughter, at all costs ! LQQK where it has gotten them !
I would be ashamed to admit I was Casey's Mother, and to go further, I would never admit if I were Cindy's Mother either !

So why is the police not questioning GA and CA again?
They should certainly be held accountable for everything they have said in the media. LE should question them about this Caylee alive theory for sure.

Obviously, the video is supposed to elicit sympathy. In fact, it makes me hate them even more. Has anyone noticed Cindy's eyes recently, they have a steely, hardened look that I didn't see before. A news conference? Who the he## do they think they are? I would love to see them all wind up in jail.

I wish the media would wise up and stop fueling the media-attention obsession the A's now have. If the A's didn't have such an eager audience for all their rantings and ravings, maybe they'd start facing reality and this outrageous behavior of theirs would stop, or at least be limited to the confines of their own home. I personally won't watch any more of their appearances or be one of the members of their audience. My blood pressure just can't take it anymore.

I wish the media would wise up and stop fueling the media-attention obsession the A's now have. If the A's didn't have such an eager audience for all their rantings and ravings, maybe they'd start facing reality and this outrageous behavior of theirs would stop, or at least be limited to the confines of their own home. I personally won't watch any more of their appearances or be one of the members of their audience. My blood pressure just can't take it anymore.

I agree. They all make me sick to my stomach.

I wonder if they know how much people dislike them and dont believe them. And their nasty little daughter too.

They should certainly be held accountable for everything they have said in the media. LE should question them about this Caylee alive theory for sure.

They've lawyered up! :mad:

I can't help going back to the first jail call from Kc...GADS! Ca seemed so proud of her TV time..."No, I haven't seen all of them yet"....good grief..couldn't believe I was hearing this. Not one family member asked about Caylee, not one...speaks volumnes!

Christine asked about Caylee. :woohoo:
Lee asked about the finding the phone???..:confused:
Cindy told about her cameo.:bang:

I know that everyene has thought it but was news to me that the police think it as well. Its always been to me anyway that they didn't think they were involved.
I think they were just playing nice.

LOL Gotta hand it to the media on this one...they are slow on the uptake by 22 weeks, but they finally got it. They don't read WS, do they?! Hahahaha~

Maybe leaving them out there to hang themselves and trip up a few times and -- now it is time to reel them in and put on the pressure?

I've been crying this from about Day 31.

Well, gee, ya think? Finally after all this time, really? They may know more than they are saying? Well, smack me with a stick and call me Sally, i never would have seen this one coming.

Oh I think the police knew they were withholding info from the beginning. I knew it and most people here did. That did not take a rocket scientist.

The Anthony's can twist it any way they want. They are liars and fools and everyone knows it. The more they say the worse they sound....they are fooling no one.

Yes, I'm sure LE stated at the beginning they were unhappy with the cooperation they were getting.

I always suspected that was one of the reasons they released all the jail house calls... to put more pressure on the family.... get them playing for the right team.

The first time TES came to Orlando, it was already well known that the family was NOT really helping LE.

I think this 'news' is simply LE's way of reminding the Anthonys that they haven't forgotten which questions were unanswered or avoided.

Sure they do. That's why LA "lawyered up" real quick. I'm surprised CA & GA waited so long to do the same. When you have a dad who is an ex detective who says to LE "I don't like the smell in the trunk", and a mom who is a nurse that knows the smell of death and she takes the clothes and washes them straight away, well, that says it all to me.
LA has a lawyer? Who? Please share.

It was obvious from the police interviews that they thought or at least were trying to rule out that George and Cindy knew more. One told George something like "we think you know a lot about a lot of things, George". George was all nervous and blaming the women in his life for whatever. Then the detective was leaning into Cindy and it seemed like he was trying to get her to break. They were using tactics like I've heard and seen described on many of the crime shows.

The article also goes on to say that Cindy refused to talk about her daughter's partying.

Does she realize that because she denies or makes excuses for every facet of her daughter's behavior that she is contributing negatively to her daughters chances of being charged to a lesser degree?

Why doesn't she understand how angy it makes the public when she makes excuses for her daughters lies, ignores her daughters negligence and keeps stressing what an excellent mother her daughter is when the facts are all before us?

I don't understand why she won't acknowledge all of those things and say, you know what, Casey messed up, she knows she messed up, she's not mature, had a daughter very young in life and is now paying for her past behavoir, but we believe she is not guilty of something as heinous as murder - rather than just denying or glossing over every single thing! That's why she loses credibility in people's eyes and just makes us feel that she is living in complete denial(or covering up something)...frustrating...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back