Poll: If Misty were to suddenly implicate Ron...

If Misty had implicated Ron instead of brother Tommy what would your view be?

• Just another lie&that it was no different than any of the other stories that we all know too well?

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Finally the truth had been told&Misty was being HONEST with this story?

Votes: 81 65.9%

• Total voters
Thanks for letting me be here. I have read so many sites, and of course always come here.

I saw pictures that showed a map of the infamous Magnolia address. They forgot to show the back way, dirt path/roadway. Zoom is your friend at google maps, bing or wherever.

I usually make the effort to believe her, so yes, I'd take a look see if she blamed Ron, but I don't see that happening. I think Tommy's guilty, so maybe that's why I was so quick to believe this story? I never bought her Joe stuff, because honestly, her accusations seemed half hearted, & Tommy was the star of that show. But like Txvicki, I suspect Tommy & then Misty, herself. For me, Joe went flying out the window after Misty recanted, but Tommy jumped back on that wagon. But Ron is a different story. He has exibited so much strange behavior, that him being guilty, wouldn't be much of a leap for me. But, I keep reminding myself, that not all of these people committed this murder, no matter how guilty they seem.

I think we are probably distracted by the reality that every one of them is guilty of Something and may have had things to cover up beyond Haleigh going missing. The drugs gig is up now so some of the need to cover up may have gone but there might still be things that they've done that they don't wish LE to find out about.

I think Chelsea was right on about Misty's devotion to Ron - Misty's not afraid of Ron, she's just still in love with him. If and when she can be made to understand that Ron and his family are willing to (and already have) do everything to point the finger at her, Hell will have no fury like Misty scorned. She'll scream everything she knows.

I think she can tell LE all kinds of interesting things. Like, say, how she reported everything just the way Ron told her to, how she changed her stories in just the way Ron told her to. Lots of stuff that will make it clear to LE that Ron Cummings is responsible for the disappearance of his daughter.

But unless she can help LE find HaLeigh (I think the chance of this is precariously close to zero), what good will it do? LE may be able to figure out exactly what happened, but still won't be able to bring charges against anyone. Misty has lied too many times. It'll just be he say-she says. That's what I'm thinking, and hoping I'm wrong.

Just my opinion

I'm no lawyer by any means, but do read up on it at times, lol!, Misty needs to fess up to save her azz from the max or 25. JMO

I could believe that Misty's s:sick: love for Ron is what is keeping her silent, as well as fear. IMO, it's a combination of both. I find it interesting that after AH-someone?, reported that an anonymous person/maybe a Cummings turned over the riffle to LE, that now Misty is saying Tommy did it, and Chelsea is saying that Maybe Ron came in the MH in the black jumpsuit and disposed of Haleigh and/or Haleigh got into the drugs that Ron had in the dresser in the bedroom. It's like bits and pieces are being thrown out their but how do these bits and pieces fill in the mysterious puzzle of what really happen that night? I'm just not sure what to believe anymore but do suspect that Ron & Misty are the only ones that know the whole truth about what happen that night. Guns, Drugs, Neglectful Father, Neglectful sitter's, and an Abusive Father IMO are keys into what happen to Haleigh that night. :cow:

Without evidence, any story from Misty is just another piece of undercooked spaghetti.

EXACTLY!! I know there will be multitudes of people who would jump for joy and throw a party to celebrate if Ron was implicated in the actual deed, but I need to see some proof before I will believe it. Misty lies too much. I do believe he knows the truth, but I am not sure if he was directly responsible.
Now if Misty admitted that she drugged Haleigh or something... that I might believe.

One question.. What question did LE ask Misty when she claimed Tommy did it...
Were they asking her who killed Haleigh or were they asking her where Haleigh was.. Only thing I read was she told LE he took Haleigh out of the trailer. And I suspect he most likely did since Ronald Cummings felt the need to high tail it in to work so he would have an alibi..... I also suspect Ronald Cummings told Tommy to put her in the dumpster until he, Ronald Cummings, could make other arrangements to dispose of her remains...

I'd believe it, I'd just have to wonder if LE would believe it.

I can't vote in the poll.

If she backed it up with evidence and it agreed with all the evidence that the police have discovered thus far then of course I would believe it if LE believes it is the truth.

But I really don't think she is going to implicate Ron.

If she finally resorts to telling the entire truth then I think Tommy is going to be in a world of trouble....not Ron.

IMO

One question.. What question did LE ask Misty when she claimed Tommy did it...
Were they asking her who killed Haleigh or were they asking her where Haleigh was.. Only thing I read was she told LE he took Haleigh out of the trailer. And I suspect he most likely did since Ronald Cummings felt the need to high tail it in to work so he would have an alibi..... I also suspect Ronald Cummings told Tommy to put her in the dumpster until he, Ronald Cummings, could make other arrangements to dispose of her remains...

When did Ron go to work?

I thought the a/c man saw Haleigh after then and has given his statement to police?

IMO

OceanBlueEyes said:
I can't vote in the poll.

If she backed it up with evidence and it agreed with all the evidence that the police have discovered thus far then of course I would believe it if LE believes it is the truth.

But I really don't think she is going to implicate Ron.

If she finally resorts to telling the entire truth then I think Tommy is going to be in a world of trouble....not Ron.

IMO

I too didn't vote...Other should have been an option...

I too feel like you do, Ocean. Only if (BIG IF) Misty can back up her claims or if evidence coincides with her claim and LE takes a strong look, then I too would believe it. As it stands now, I see this is all Misty and whoever she enlisted for help. If LE has said they are satisfied with RC being at work, why are folks trying to implicate him? Until LE comes out and states, they believe RC was also involved, I'd change my stance.

I feel ToC is more involved in HaLeigh's demise and JO is being used as that scapegoat! Seems to me, ToC had a reason to be angry with RC but angry enough to do something to his child? The fight over Misty, Misty getting an TRO on her own brother must have made him madder than a hornet who's nest has been disturbed...but would he take it out on HaLeigh? Why HaLeigh not Jr. or both children??? This to me has signs of a (male) SO since HaLeigh was taken and not Jr..I am just so heartbroken that none of these people seem to have HaLeigh in mind...19 long months and not one arrest in HaLeigh's alleged abduction..no evidence to support the St. John's River theory...how do a bunch of drug abusers manage to keep silent? Someone had to tell someone...I wish if true, that someone would step up and be a true hero to HaLeigh...JMHO

Where is HaLeigh???

We don't know what the AC man said he saw. And Ron's work hours, *snort. That's the $64,000 question.

We don't know what the AC man said he saw. And Ron's work hours, *snort. That's the $64,000 question.

It may be for us. I don't think it has been for law enforcement though.

They have long had the answer to both the AC man's statement and Ron's work schedule.

IMO

Good morning all.

I just posted a theory in the general theory thread that pretty much sums up what I think is going on in this case....

Honestly I believe that Misty can implicate Ron....but it will come down to a he said/she said battle...I am one who believes that they were all involved but some of them got their hands dirty and some did not but still played a part...This is where I think Ron stands....he didn't get his hands dirty but he was fully aware of everything that had taken place concerning Haleigh...and gave a few instructions of his own....JMO

Problem is, the fact that Ron didn't get his hands dirty....no one can point to him and provide proof too....all they could testify to is what Ron told them to do....it will be their word against his....and IMO Ron knows this. In one of the LDTs that Misty took, she was specifically asked if Ron had something to do with this, she said NO and the test showed that she was NOT SURE. So, she is NOT SURE of Ron's involvement...IMO, all she knows is what the Cummings have told her.

Not even Tommy can point the finger at Ron...because he is not sure of Ron's involvement either....he may suspect Ron but he has absolutely no proof to back it up. Because all Tommy knows is what Misty has told him.

JMO of course

When did Ron go to work?

I thought the a/c man saw Haleigh after then and has given his statement to police?

IMO

where did you hear the A/C man saw Haleigh after Ron got to work? Who said that? As far as I know we haven't heard anything about what the A/C man did or did not see. Maybe I missed something, can you point me in the direction as to where to find this information? TIA

She doesn't know what happened and will keep making up stories.

I do not think we will be hearing that from Misty or anyone else. Basically, I do not think LE would entertain this scenario, truth or not. I will not go into my reasons for thinking that; many here already know why.
But if Misty were to say "Ron did it," I would still want to know what IT is.

I agree with the bolded part.

where did you hear the A/C man saw Haleigh after Ron got to work? Who said that? As far as I know we haven't heard anything about what the A/C man did or did not see. Maybe I missed something, can you point me in the direction as to where to find this information? TIA

I will retract that post suspicious. That came out right after this began but I have no clue from where or how to find it now. So I will go back and delete that post if I can. Although I did pose it as a question (?). ETA: It want let me delete it.

I think I remember reading he was there around 5 pm and he talked to Ron on the phone when Ron was at work, iirc and that they children were there but I don't even know how to locate that now either.

But, imo, Jr and Haleigh were there at the time and I am sure when he was shown pictures of Haleigh he remembered seeing her there.

IMO

Well since both Misty and Tommy indicated that LE were refusing to hear anything about Ron at all, then it is going to be a rather slim chance that we, the public will ever hear that Misty has implicated Ron unless the new SA, Ed Davis, of Daytona, makes sure that the truth is revealed.

I will retract that post suspicious. That came out right after this began but I have no clue from where or how to find it now. So I will go back and delete that post if I can. Although I did pose it as a question (?). ETA: It want let me delete it.

I think I remember reading he was there around 5 pm and he talked to Ron on the phone when Ron was at work, iirc and that they children were there but I don't even know how to locate that now either.

But, imo, Jr and Haleigh were there at the time and I am sure when he was shown pictures of Haleigh he remembered seeing her there.

IMO

You could leave your post as is because IMO it is a valid post. IIRC, it was Misty who said the A/C man was there at 5 PM and spoke with Ron on the phone. Misty said she was there and she and the kids played outside while the A/C man worked inside. I do not recall ever seeing any statement by the A/C person made public, nor do I recall ever seeing any statement by LE about what the A/C man said. All LE ever said about the A/C man was that they had questioned him; they never revealed any of his answers to their questions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back