"POLL" Is This Case 'COLD'

Is This Case 'COLD'

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flossie, I really have understood you, respected, and totally valued your opinion (even though we sometimes don't agree,) but again I have to say: If they do find Haleigh's little body, there will be wars as to where she is laid to rest between: Sheffields/ Cummings/ Neves/ Sykes. Little Haleigh doesn't really need that. She is with the Lord and that is that.

I know that YOU know I am not being disrespectul to you at all.

Thanks 4Jacy, I appreciate that and I understand. I think if HaLeigh is deceased, and found, all decisions should be up to her parents. While I can't speak for Ronald or Crystal as I have never spoken to or met either of them, I think Crystal and Ronald love each other and HaLeigh and if they are left alone to decide it together, there won't be any issues. JMO

IMO Ronald Cummings doesn't have a clue as to what love is...Hopefully soon Crystal S will come to that realization and break her denial and the chains that bind her.....JMHOOTS.....

Flossie, I really have understood you, respected, and totally valued your opinion (even though we sometimes don't agree,) but again I have to say: If they do find Haleigh's little body, there will be wars as to where she is laid to rest between: Sheffields/ Cummings/ Neves/ Sykes. Little Haleigh doesn't really need that. She is with the Lord and that is that.

I know that YOU know I am not being disrespectul to you at all.
I can kind of see your logic, but if Haleigh's body was thrown away like garbage or tossed into a watery grave, she needs to be found. Maybe there would be conflict, maybe not, but in the end, a little girl would have a decent resting place. I hate writing this stuff, because no child should have to be buried, but being buried is a whole lot better than this limbo. MOO.

I don't believe this is a cold case. For some reason, I believe there will be some activity soon..

I don't believe there is a real connection to Calyee A.. but there is something, as soon as the trial is over for KC, I believe this will heat up again..too many concerned ppl want closure for HC just as they want closure for Caylee A...there is power in prayer.

For some reason I believe this case will revive itself just as it started, after Caylee..I hope I'm right, if I'm wrong, it's just my wishful thinking.

I can kind of see your logic, but if Haleigh's body was thrown away like garbage or tossed into a watery grave, she needs to be found. Maybe there would be conflict, maybe not, but in the end, a little girl would have a decent resting place. I hate writing this stuff, because no child should have to be buried, but being buried is a whole lot better than this limbo. MOO.

And if it comes down to her body being tossed by Ronald or his family, I don't think Crystal has unconditional love for Ronald, had she,she wouldn't have left him, but thankfully she was smart enough to get away from him or this story could have ended with way more victims. jmo

RE: whether the case is cold--I think LE knows who did it (one or more of the Croslins, in my view) but they can't prove it. Yet. So it is not "cold," in the sense of having no suspect, etc.

Why the heck hasn't the AC man stepped forward? Are people that compliant with LE down there? This is beyond bizarre. What would be the reason he is clammed up? Does he exist? Or was this a red herring? One thing for sure RC was smug as a bug when the "AC man" is mentioned. Hard to imagine but we don't even know his name. Why?

The LE seems to have strong control over the people down there. The neighbors could have told who he was. Why is everything so hush-hush in Putnam County? The one next door neighbor moved out within two weeks of Haleigh missing. WTH was that all about. Not a word said. She didn't come forth either. My, there are certainly very scared people in that neighborhood. This is what is known as the "Good ole Boys" network.

Chalk this up with the Tara Grinstead case...which will also never be solved. Small town, small minds. All people in area are mumm. Yep, same exact situation.

I notice media is never welcomed in these small towns. People don't talk. Why?

I still don't trust the LE. Look who their dealing with. Do they need a brian too!!

Any tidbits? Anything? Why no up dates on the prisoners behaviour.

Hi, Flossie! I mean from anyone, including the security guards. They must talk to their family and friends about this.

Hi there! I think they can't for fear of their jobs etc. Confidentiality is huge especially for those who work in the justice system IME

Hi there! I think they can't for fear of their jobs etc. Confidentiality is huge especially for those who work in the justice system IME

Hi, Flossiie. I realize what you say above, but people are human, I believe down there (if no place else) this is a high profile "case" and people gossip!

How long has it been since we've heard anything from LE about this case?

I do take heart whenever I hear about a cold case being reactivated and solved.

This case may not be truly cold but it has gone quiet. I would like to think it is being worked on but I doubt that manning allows much time on this case right now.

Some kind of evidence would break it open again. One small but identifiable bone would be a great find. The innocent people who care deserve to at least know something.

Definitely COLD, but undecided on whether it will ever be solved. Very sad for Haleigh.

This case has been cold for a long time -- it usually is when one of the parents doesn't cooperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998