POLL: Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or foul play??

POLL: Kenneka Jenkins- Tragic accident or fowl play??

• Tragic accident

Votes: 134 68.4%
  • Something more sinister

Votes: 62 31.6%

• Total voters
40+ college aged men disappear after a night of drinking and days / weeks later their bodies are found in nearby rivers - accidental.

One drunk woman wonders into a freezer and dies - CONSPIRACY / FOUL PLAY.

I love how the media uses people.

I'm usually not one to jump on the conspiracy or foul play bandwagon, but not this time. I suspect foul play there's just too many things that don't add up.

40+ college aged men disappear after a night of drinking and days / weeks later their bodies are found in nearby rivers - accidental.

One drunk woman wonders into a freezer and dies - CONSPIRACY / FOUL PLAY.

I love how the media uses people.

Not sure if you were here when the male kid left the party and tried to walk home through the cold rainy woods. The conspiracy was though the roof to the point of ridiculousness.

So while I sorta agree I also disagree. Conspiracy will always play in everything for some folks:(

I'm usually not one to jump on the conspiracy or foul play bandwagon, but not this time. I suspect foul play there's just too many things that don't add up.

what evidence points to foul play?

I'm new to the case after a couple of weeks away from WS but a few things make me think this is really just a tragic accident:
-her obvious inebriated state causing unsteadiness, bouncing off walls, visible confusion as to where she is...
-it's a big hotel (500+ rooms), low-season, convention center style with often deserted wings,
and we have nothing to suggest that anyone was even in her vicinity.

I'm all for probing all scenarios but I just don't see even the makings of a crime.

I will say there is a possible case for a call of neglect...
-'not to code' freezer door?
-flaky security monitoring?
-Lack of thorough search procedures?

Rest in peace Kenneka
... and to parents everywhere, I hope we can prepare our children as best we can for a hotel party where the biggest danger was one we hadn't even thought of...compounded with the ones that we already fear...

what evidence points to foul play?

No 'real' evidence has been released that I'm aware of. Her so called friends leaving her in the state she was in and the party video lead me to believe her drink was spiked and that alone opens the door for me to believe the company she was with are shady and untrustworthy. The other things out there can't be discuss on here so I won't go down that rabbit hole. JMO

What do you think??

I think there's way to many questions in this tragedy and I suspect foul play. I believe the authorities are taking their time, collecting all the evidence and will be arresting the people responsible in the near future.

Foul play.
Her death has touched me in a way I can't explain. I have faith that LE WILL put this young woman to rest and prosecute ALL involved.

Tragic accident. In none of the video we know of, is there another person anywhere near her that could have contributed to her being in the freezer. In her inebriated state, she may have thought she was going out an exit. If she had been in a black out, she wouldn't have a clue what to do or how to get out of it.

Something, Imo, was edited out of the video.

I think she was so obviously drunk/and/or/high, this was an accident. She couldn't walk down the hall. She likely had zero idea it was a freezer until it was too late. It was too dark for her to find her way out. She probably was trying to find a safe and quiet space to sober up. When she laid down in there, she likely quickly passed out. They say with alcohol in your system, you freeze to death much faster.

Its crazy how so many people really think that this young women's accident was actually an accident. There's so many falsehoods about this case and so many easter eggs we can noticeably see and we actually have people that actually think its an accident. I'd like to really pick some peoples brain about this topic and see why you think it was an accident.

Its crazy how so many people really think that this young women's accident was actually an accident. There's so many falsehoods about this case and so many easter eggs we can noticeably see and we actually have people that actually think its an accident. I'd like to really pick some peoples brain about this topic and see why you think it was an accident.

I am equally befuddled as it relates to the ease with which the accident notion was embraced.

Mores o here at WS, in that collectively we tend to put stuff together at some level.

This has been a difficult thread in terms of TOS being hard to follow - from my perspective it has been bizarre not to use (for lack of a better term!) the actual videos themselves as the core starting point.

I would think (that would actually be interesting to know) did mods find it an odd one also.?

Officials have vanished making it harder to discuss additional info that has emerged online that appears to have much credibility imo -

The total turnaround in terms of actually facilitating the story going nowhere else is in itself peculiar while being profoundly informative in and of itself.

Atypical.

I do not recall any situation crime related , wherein auxiliary folks have overtly refused to speak. Consistently.

And in this instance the sheer number of eyes in the two rooms makes that more incredulous.

The location does so as well. Like the Winter Park case that just unfolded, where there are far less witnesses there has been much greater public speaking ( friends, spouse, boss,CCTV that makes sense LE updates etc etc)

All behavior has meaning imo. The total darkness suddenly on SM by a wide variety of , and large number of folks is equally telling.

In distressful events the human mind , imo, needs to talk about it - it is part of the human condition- natural. Part of the heating component. It is how we are wired.

The far reaching ,comprehensive , and enduring nature of the situation suddenly becoming as if it did not occur at all , or has been solved , imo adds much validity to the possibility that one or several entities, might indeed have made it profoundly clear that it is in participants best interests and safety to vanish, remain invisible and facilitate the accidental notions in what is IMO so far away from an accidental boo boo.....................

Both money and survival are potent motivators .

I think at this point all we can hope for is one person out of the many involved to have some need or want to come forward with what occurred that tragic evening.

Or it just may end up the Amelia Earhart bermuda triangle type of event .

We shall see ...........maybe?

Accident....I am shocked also. Shocked at how people can SEE the video and still think someone was somehow with her when she was clearly alone. I saw a video of the freezer where she was found. It's actually a freezer WITHIN another freezer/refrigerator. It was almost maze like. Also, the safety handle was a pole that you press in. I'm guessing in the dark she may have yanked on it instead, got tired then sat down and passed out.

I think tragic accident is most likely, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was some foul play before she found her way into the kitchen. Like she might have been a victim of something but not homicide.

whether or not her ending up in the freezer was an accident, the fact that the hotel didn't check the tapes to look for her was no accident and she very well could have been found in time had they.

Not to mention whether her consumption of the epilepsy drug was under any form of informed consent. There's different types of accidental death that could be in play here with varying degrees of malicious intent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back