• Coverup YES Murder YES

Votes: 109 36.8%
  • Coverup: NO Murder YES

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Coverup: NO Murder NO

Votes: 59 19.9%

• Total voters
Becba said:
Patsy talks just like the ransom note once you read DOI. She is the one to constantly refer to Southern Common Sense. Johns side of the story concentrates on his job and the boring changes and how he lost his livelyhod. The note points to both of these.

They wrote it together. PR is a Hysterical personality if I ever saw one. Her daughter was used to get herself attention.
In the NE Police reports PR referrs to JonBenet getting up to change her clothes after wetting the bed and getting in another bed. Like Burkes or her the other bed in her room. She never mentions bathing the child once she peed on herself. Seems jonBenet changing her clothes waw clean enough.
The night of the murder they put her to bed with PR knowing she peed the bed. She didn't put her on the pot. They had an early flight but PR still did not insure JonBenet would be ready by letting her sleep without peeing.
And why did PR not tell the dr.? My brother had a girlfriend that had a child that wet the bed at 13. He learned it was not her fault, to wake her up to use the bathroom and that some children sleep so deep they don't wake or their bladders just don't grow as fast as they do.
PR had money and took JonBenet to the dr all the time. How could she be ignorant of bedwetting? Or did she not tell because she knew it was not because of normal causes but of sexual abuse.
And from the autopsy JonBenet had new and healed wounds from sexual abuse. Her Hyman was just a ridge with inflamation. Their was bloood from recent irritation.
The child was abused. Period. But PR denies knowing of abuse, even a year after her daughter is dead she she denies. BS.
Is this true or speculation? Is there proof that JonBenet was being sexually abused prior to the night of her death?

Sassi

Becba said:
Patsy talks just like the ransom note once you read DOI. She is the one to constantly refer to Southern Common Sense. Johns side of the story concentrates on his job and the boring changes and how he lost his livelyhod. The note points to both of these.

They wrote it together. PR is a Hysterical personality if I ever saw one. Her daughter was used to get herself attention.
In the NE Police reports PR referrs to JonBenet getting up to change her clothes after wetting the bed and getting in another bed. Like Burkes or her the other bed in her room. She never mentions bathing the child once she peed on herself. Seems jonBenet changing her clothes waw clean enough.
The night of the murder they put her to bed with PR knowing she peed the bed. She didn't put her on the pot. They had an early flight but PR still did not insure JonBenet would be ready by letting her sleep without peeing.
And why did PR not tell the dr.? My brother had a girlfriend that had a child that wet the bed at 13. He learned it was not her fault, to wake her up to use the bathroom and that some children sleep so deep they don't wake or their bladders just don't grow as fast as they do.
PR had money and took JonBenet to the dr all the time. How could she be ignorant of bedwetting? Or did she not tell because she knew it was not because of normal causes but of sexual abuse.
And from the autopsy JonBenet had new and healed wounds from sexual abuse. Her Hyman was just a ridge with inflamation. Their was bloood from recent irritation.
The child was abused. Period. But PR denies knowing of abuse, even a year after her daughter is dead she she denies. BS.
Patsy's nonchalant attitude toward Jon Benet's bed wetting proves to me it was no fit of rage over bed-wetting that started everything that night. Personally, if my child had that problem I would hope to share her attitude concerning the bed-wetting. UNLESS she had previously been dry at night and the bed-wetting was a new thing.

:( This case is so frustrating. So many things seem have to gone wrong in the early days. I didn't want to believe RDI, but the more I read now the more an intruder seems unlikely. It would certainly have to be a highly trained individual to go into someones house and kill their daughter using only items he found there and then slip out and leave no trace of him/herself whatsoever.

QUOTE>>In the NE Police reports PR referrs to JonBenet getting up to change her clothes after wetting the bed and getting in another bed. Like Burkes or her the other bed in her room. She never mentions bathing the child once she peed on herself. Seems jonBenet changing her clothes waw clean enough.<<

And by herself! Why did JonBenet choose to go to Burke's room, instead of her parents? Her parent's room was closer than Burke's, makes more sense for her to have gone to her Mum than her brother. Maybe it wasn't cool for her to wake her parent's up or go to their room for help with her wet clothes.

narlacat said:
QUOTE>>In the NE Police reports PR referrs to JonBenet getting up to change her clothes after wetting the bed and getting in another bed. Like Burkes or her the other bed in her room. She never mentions bathing the child once she peed on herself. Seems jonBenet changing her clothes waw clean enough.<<

And by herself! Why did JonBenet choose to go to Burke's room, instead of her parents? Her parent's room was closer than Burke's, makes more sense for her to have gone to her Mum than her brother. Maybe it wasn't cool for her to wake her parent's up or go to their room for help with her wet clothes.
Why would she need help getting out of wet clothes? I too find it very strange that she chose to go to Burkes bed and not her mothers on a regular basis.

concernedperson said:
Maybe because Patsy would be enraged?
I just find that very hard to believe with her nonchalant attitude toward the entire thing. IMO a parent would only become enraged if they felt the need to strip the bed in the middle of the night, remake it with fresh sheets and bathe the child. I would imagine that would get very old FAST. Patsy didn't do that.

Linda7NJ said:
I just find that very hard to believe with her nonchalant attitude toward the entire thing. IMO a parent would only become enraged if they felt the need to strip the bed in the middle of the night, remake it with fresh sheets and bathe the child. I would imagine that would get very old FAST. Patsy didn't do that.

I am not so sure that didn't happen.

concernedperson said:
I am not so sure that didn't happen.

of Patsy ever abusing a child.....the worst she ever did was have time-outs. No temper outbursts....no rages....nothing. She welcomed John's children into their lives when they were quite small. She wasn't a neatness fanatic, and had a housekeeper 3 days a week....with larger staff brought in as needed for heavier cleaning. The bed-wetting theory is only a figment of Steve Thomas's imagination--because he could find nothing else as a motive.

doubt any accident caused by the mother over bedwetting
could've caused such a crack in JBR's skull. And really
doubt that Patsy wouldn't have called 911 after an accident
to save her baby's life. And then to garrote her own daughter
to death as well as sticking some stick up her private? Then
sit down to write a ransom note? All to cover up for an
accident over bedwetting? That sounds as ridiculous and
improbable as an intruder leaving the body in the home
with a ransom note in a kidnapping, or in a sex crime.

JBR was really garroted and she really had injuries to
her vagina. So the evidence obviously points to a
sex crime. And with the dictionary being earmarked
to the word "incest" and the ransom note relating
to a personal info about John, the "118000" bonus,
most likely this was a crime involving incest.

eyesee said:
I think so too. Welcome to WS!

eyesee said:

AGREE! :clap: :clap:

Linda7NJ said:
Why would she need help getting out of wet clothes? I too find it very strange that she chose to go to Burkes bed and not her mothers on a regular basis.
Maybe JonBenet didnt need help getting out of her wet clothes I don't know, it sounds like she dealt with it herself, by getting out of her wet clothes, getting dry ones on, taking her flashlight and making her way to her brother's room to sleep in his spare bed.

eyesee said:

Really good post! Welcome to WS I am looking forward to your next post.

eyesee said:

You were doing real well till that second paragraph. As far as bedwetting theory its even funnier when a cop like ST goes through it.
This was no sex crime.
I can think of no other sex crime it relates to.
I am sure the dictionary earmark is more urban "LE" legend.

Zman
You are amazing!!
You discount everything that doesnt fit in with your intruder theory.
If it doesn't fit, it doesn't exist right??!!

narlacat said:
Zman
You are amazing!!
You discount everything that doesnt fit in with your intruder theory.
If it doesn't fit, it doesn't exist right??!!
I don't have a theory narlacat. Only some thoughts.
I really can't explain what happend to JBR that night.
I just don't see anything that makes me think her family had anything to do with it.

I don't have a theory either.
I really can't explain what happened to JonBenet that night either.
All I've seen is that the parents definetly had something to do with it.

narlacat said:
I don't have a theory either.
I really can't explain what happened to JonBenet that night either.
All I've seen is that the parents definetly had something to do with it.

Me too. How lame is that? There is something that I can't put my finger on exactly that leads me to that thinking. Gut feeling, yes, but more. Their behavior is so much more about their survival than seeing justice for their child. Patsy is no Beth Twitty nor is she a Sharon Rocha. Not that all moms have to be heroes for their children but they should be as proactive as possible. Not explaining this well at all....but there is something that nags at me about this case. I still think about this little girl and her demise and why nothing is being done for justice in such a high profile case.

Maikai said:
I don't believe it. That's contrary to what many that have known her have said. Jane Stobie, who tried to make money off a book, didn't like Patsy or her female relatives and she was critical of JR. But she was also the one that talked to balloons or some such nonsense in Chattuagua Park. Any examples of how Patsy treated employees like dirt?
Jane Stobie was either right or she was lying. Jane said JR sure seemed like a pedophile and she said she knew it because she was a victim herself. Other people say that Jane hated JR. She was bitter about JR coming to Boulder and taking over the her original company. She was bitter about being laid off. There is something very strange there, especially with that talk about balloons and talking to JBR's spirit. Remember the balloons in Ransom? Who knows? Anyway, I think Jane is now married in the mideast Saudi.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back