Poll: What are the odds Casey IS innocent?

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by seeker78, Oct 2, 2008.

?

What are the odds that Casey is innocent in the disappearance of Caylee?

1. 0% - There's no way she's innocent

812 vote(s)
    82.6%
  2. 25% - She's likely guilty, but I still have a few questions

133 vote(s)
    13.5%
  3. 50% - I can't make up my mind

23 vote(s)
    2.3%
  4. 75% - I'm pretty sure she's innocent

10 vote(s)
    1.0%
  5. 100% - Casey is being framed and is being truthful!

5 vote(s)
    0.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seeker78

seeker78 New Member

With the evidence that's available to the public from both sides, what are the odds that Casey is innocent in your opinion?

2. Loading...

3. tiredofthis

tiredofthis New Member

None. I will be shocked if it is proven otherwise.

4. Lexington

Lexington New Member

Great question. I will be really interested in seeing the final result.

5. PoppyH

PoppyH Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!

If she is innocent I will eat my shoe, after I stepped in dog poo!!

Poppy

6. tiredofthis

tiredofthis New Member

EWWWWW. Good thing there isn't a chance she is innocent. :)

7. Pocono Sleuther

Pocono Sleuther Active Member

IMO, there is no way she is innocent. The evidence speaks for itself.

8. TxLady2

TxLady2 New Member

I voted the 2nd option... because there are some questions, regarding if she had an accomplice, what exactly happened to Caylee, and why Casey refuses to tell the truth.
    I don't think any of us can say she is 100% guilty until it all comes out in the trial. I've followed a lot of cases, and sometimes things are not always what they seem. And I still believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. However, the chances of her being innocent of ANY wrongdoing in my mind are slim. Does that make sense?

9. NancyT

NancyT New Member

zero %

10. mimi56

mimi56 Member

zero...no doubt in my mind!

11. angelmom

angelmom The love stays...forever in our hearts

I guess the question would be "innocent of what?" Because unless you clarify it to be "innocent of murder" or something like that, then the people who clicked on anything except 0% are delusional. She is absolutely 100% guilty of lying to police, stealing, and doing SOMETHING with Caylee. Since she is not cooperating with LE to find Caylee, then she is absolutely guilty whether she is responsible for Caylee's disappearance or not. There is no way around that.

I cannot get over the people in the alive thread saying she has no obligation to tell where Caylee is. That is crazy! If that were true, people could murder their children and just refuse to tell where they are! That is mind boggling. Children are not property! You can hide your car, you can hide your money, you can hide your jewelry, but you CANNOT hide your kid!

This alone is guilt. I just don't know what the final charges will be.

12. GirlinCentralFL

GirlinCentralFL Inactive

I voted not innocent and she was IMHO for the get go.

13. PhoneBoothBandit

PhoneBoothBandit New Member

While I think she is guilty I can only superficially base this on her suspicious behaviors, her lying and her odd demeanor. Thus far, I have found no actual credible evidence she did indeed kill Caylee and dispose of her body - while the 'death ring' on the hair certainly is interesting, for me it's not the silver bullet.

I just look at this case and compare it to Lindy Chamberlain, or The Memphis Three. Public hysteria and anger for the crime of infanticide or the murder of children breeds a dimension where solid facts and opinion seem to become intertwined. Lindy was acquitted and there are serious doubts regarding TM3. There are also a multitude of similar cases. The fact that LE has had all this time to investigate and have only now officially labeled her as a suspect is unsettling and disturbing to say the least.

I have believed from day one that there is more to this story than we know about - there is more that Casey is not telling us and there is a damn good reason for it. The fact members of LE have slept with Casey is also deeply disturbing and makes me question their credibility and competency while dealing with this case.

14. mom2chloe

mom2chloe Member

Slim and none, and Slim just left town with Zanny the Nanny!

15. not_my_kids

not_my_kids New Member

I went with the second option because I do think that she is guilty, but seeing as how I don't live in FL, I won't be able to make that decision legally on a jury. I do think that she is at least partially responsible for whatever happened to Caylee. HOWEVER, there are questions...was there an accomplice, did other people help her cover it up, that sort of thing. So yes, I think she is guilty, but I don't know if the guilt is hers alone.

16. LaLaw2000

LaLaw2000 Louisiana

No chance Casey is innocent, IMO. No way due to the evidence, and we do not even know all that LE knows.

17. tiredofthis

tiredofthis New Member

:laugh:

18. Vegas Bride

Vegas Bride New Member

I'm a little confused, what evidence is there from the other side that can show her innocence? Is there something that I've missed?

Oh I voted 100% guilty. Sure I wish I could believe something different but reality has shown me that Casey is just another evil person who choses to do something terrible to their child, she isn't the first mother who has killed her baby and sadly she won't be the last.

VB

19. Misfit76

Misfit76 New Member

IMO, absolutely no chance that she is innocent in this. :yuck:

20. txanmom

txanmom New Member

I have thought about this too and I think some people just cannot fathom a Mother being responsible for harming her child. Sure, we all know it happens but for most of us moms/grandmoms etc... it is so difficult to understand. Personally, i grew up with a teen mom who took every advantage to tell me how she should have never had children her life would have been so much better and how she had an abortion before she was pregant with me and the only reason she went on to have me was because her family wouldn't allow her to have another abortion. so, mom's can be mom's without having too much of a connection with their kids. sometimes i wonder if kc was a man would we have such a hard time with this question? dunno.

ftr-i voted 0%

21. Dtronic

Dtronic New Member

I agree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.